Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My Civic...Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01civiclx94 is an unknown quantity at this point
My Civic...Opinions

How's it look so far? Opinions? Getting all clear/chrome headlights next then needs to be lowered i KNOW
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0191.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	78576   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0197.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	78577   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0198.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	78578   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0184.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	70.7 KB
ID:	78579  
Old 06-29-2010
HLC
Registered!!

HLC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My Civic...Opinions

sorry, but im not a fan of the tail lights. BOH would be good too rather than getting chrome ones. are you in gainesville?
Old 06-29-2010
Registered!!

nope Jacksonville
Old 06-29-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

those tail lights do not flow very well i hope you kept the stock ones and whats wrongwith the stock headlights they just need to be buffed out or get a restoration kit.cheap headlights will fog up.
Old 06-29-2010
Registered!!

hindude will become famous soon enough

personally i hate the altezzas (stock 04 05 is the best on a 7th gen) but if you really wanted to make them work on your car I think you'd need a set of shiny chrome wheels. right now, your tail lights are a little "out of the blue"

keep up the work though.
Old 06-30-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute

Lose the tailights, clear the stock ones and get a drop. A drop will set that car off nice.
Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

HarborGate is an unknown quantity at this point

Like the wheels, but not so much a fan of of the lights...they don't seem to "flow" well with the car. I think if you're going to go with Altezza's, the carbon-fiber ones (greyed/smoked) look much better...more understated and a little classier. :-P

Keep it up!
Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

tjg312 is an unknown quantity at this point

everyone said the same thing about mine on here with my tails that came with my car that are pretty similar to yours (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-honda-civic-members-rides/327936-would-you-consider-rice.html)
ended up taking their advice and switching them out for 04-05 tails, was much happier with how it looked

Last edited by tjg312; 06-30-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-30-2010
Registered!!

e-teckk will become famous soon enough

i agree with everybody else, get rid of those tails and put the stock 1's back on or even put on 04-05 stock tails <--they are even better

i love the rims and i love the mudflaps (want to get some for mines lol)

maybe get an altezza grill from ebay, maybe some fogs and a lip anddd remove that sticker on the windshield -__-

well thats my opinion =D

oh and maybe debadge
Old 07-01-2010
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough

tail lights look horrible. Congratulations, you bought into a 10 year old fad and successfully made your car look cheap and outdated.
Old 07-01-2010
Registered!!

Crappycivic is an unknown quantity at this point

personally i cant stand the double H on the front, H on the grill and H on the plate, maybe try getting a plate that says Honda or Civic
Old 07-01-2010
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Prodresurgence will become famous soon enough

^agreed, do you really love Honda that much?
Old 07-01-2010
Registered!!

^^^if he gets the ebay grille he wont have that problem lol
Old 07-01-2010

still has that banner on his windshield... like people don't already know its a honda civic.
Old 07-01-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I had a guy approach me when I was stationed in south carolina that asked me (while approaching my civic from the rear) what year mustang I had.. So some people may need to be told it's a honda.
Old 07-01-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
I had a guy approach me when I was stationed in south carolina that asked me (while approaching my civic from the rear) what year mustang I had.. So some people may need to be told it's a honda.
lolol wow
Old 07-01-2010

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
In that situation I would tell him its a Ferrari and that I am disgusted by his mistaken identification of a finely tuned Italian sports car for a mere mustang.
Old 07-01-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I was WAAAAYYYY too dumbfounded to do anything but look at him with a "what.... the.... fu...." look on my face and say "um.. it's a honda civic, dude..."
Old 07-01-2010
Registered!!

HAHA you would be surprised at some people
Old 07-01-2010
Registered!!

cmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura aboutcmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura about

you know if you like the tail lights leave em.lol but i think if you smoked them a lil they would be straight but it is a clean civic non the less. keep it up bro.
Old 07-01-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I wonder how those tails would look if instead of smoking them, put a clear red coating (or even get a shop to do a red candy coat) on them, except for the reverse light, of course..
Old 07-01-2010
Registered!!

lol good idea ^^^

im still chuckling about the mustang thing

some guy actually suggested to put 20" wheels on my car, he was being really serious too i just looked at him like this ----> -__-
Old 07-03-2010
Registered!!

cmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura aboutcmiller_01ex has a spectacular aura about

ive seen a civic like ours with 20's it didnt look bad standing still but i wonder how it would drive.lol you talk about rubbing like a bitch.lol
Old 07-03-2010
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

the tails are meh, there are so many better styles to choose from like led 05 style or red halo. rims look nice.
Old 07-03-2010
Registered!!

what are the red halo lights? but i agree the LED 04-05 style imo is my favorite from what i've seen
Old 07-03-2010
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

they were popular back in the days. led halo rings, red housing, uses bulbs for the main functions. i havent seen em for sale in a while tho

Old 07-03-2010
Registered!!

Originally Posted by cmiller_01ex
ive seen a civic like ours with 20's it didnt look bad standing still but i wonder how it would drive.lol you talk about rubbing like a bitch.lol
got lube? lol
Old 07-04-2010
Registered!!

those actually do look pretty nice, i bet those altezzas would look pretty much like that if like you put the red coating on like riceboy said. thinking about maybe putting it on my old pair laying in my garage just to see how it comes out for curiosity's sake... where would they sell that kinda stuff?
Old 07-04-2010
Premium Member

ebay has red taillight stuff, just search for 'red tint spray'
Old 07-04-2010
Registered!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2983536 there's a civic like ours on 20's lol looks clean if you ask me. scroll down you'll see it he has it labled...kinda.lol