Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New 2009 Civic Sedan LX Rider

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BluWorld7195 is an unknown quantity at this point
New 2009 Civic Sedan LX Rider

Hello Everybody.

I'm a new civic rider, I just bought my 2009 Honda Civic LX Sedan about 3 weeks ago and I am really loving my vehicle. I thought that I would never love another vehicle again. The color is "Polished Metal Metallic" better known as Dark Gray Metallic. It has Manual Transmission. Hard to find, but I found one that just came off of the truck and it only had 5 miles in it after the dealership test drove the vehicle. It was mine from the start. I was the 2nd one who test drove it and loved it from there on.

If anybody can tell me where there is a place in southern california to get my "windows tinted" that would be really appreciated. I like to keep my cars tinted so that the interior doesn't fade and it gives a great resale value in the future with the seats looking clean and spotless. I bought mine in the Irvine Auto Center, dealership called "Fladeboe Honda". The people are great there and they are very helpful. I had a great experience buying a car from them and they helped me a lot.

If you are thinking of buying a honda, please ask for "Leon Leon". He is this vietnamese guy with a great sense of humor and also has a great personality. He was my representative sales person who sold me this great vehicle. He also put my car in the back so that nobody else can test drive the car and so I can buy it. He's just a great guy. The finance guy was also great as well.

So, if you have questions to ask me, please ask as I'm willing to answer them asap.

Hope to hear from everybody.

BluWorld7195