Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

PaCiFiKbAllA's EM2 **Updated Info** w/ Pics! (56k ..no way!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
Re: PaCiFiKbAllA's EM2 **Updated Info** w/ Pics! (56k ..no way!)

car is nice...those sportlines gonna settle looowwwer than that
Old 10-26-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute

thanks 4 the comment Mr. Plenty!

**EF JDM Smoked Side Markers**

here is a quick update...me and one of the otha norcal members (wickedbautista) slapped some sidemarkers on my car just this past weekend. they turned out pretty good....the only thing i gotta do is slap some clear silicone behind the side markers and eliminate the small small small gap in there (no big deal, but i like to have it clean lookin')

so, here are some pics: (i will post night pics later tomorrow or this evening)

Thats it for now...stay tuned for whatever might be coming next...

Last edited by PaCiFiKbAllA; 10-26-2009 at 05:02 PM. Reason: .......
Old 10-27-2009
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

I would of gone with the ep3 side markers, those looks square and ugly lol. Oh and i had smoked out my previous side markers and got tired of them and bought me some other ep3 side markers and left them as is.
Old 10-27-2009
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute

dc5/ep3 side markers are just to oval for my liking...and they're too bright lol im tryin to keep wit my theme...and the black housing around the light actually flows better cause i have black accents on my car...they do look awesome at night tho.

good thing is tho, i can always switch out side markers if i feel the need. its amazing how many times we buy the same part over and over for our cars cuz we're never satisfied. lol....i guess thats part of owning a civic.
Old 10-28-2009
Registered!!

so here are the night shots:

sealed it nice and clean with some silicone!