Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

anyone have ebay "replica" oem headlamps?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
anyone have ebay "replica" oem headlamps?

the aftermarket headlights for 01-03 civic that looks like stock? do you have pics of the headlight beam on the ground and wall? thanks. i ordered a pair but dont wanna be shocked if the output is suck.
Old 02-01-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KillerHippy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: anyone have ebay "replica" oem headlamps?

I have black OEM headlights that I got off ebay. They are just like stock but are back on the inside and don't have the amber sides. The beams are EXACTLY the same as before, I noticed no change at all with my original bulbs.
Old 02-02-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

awesome thanks for posting.
Old 02-02-2009
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

the ebay one tends to get moisture in them easily and over time tend to fade / yellow up a lot quicker than the OEM ones. as far as beam pattern my passenger side (OEM) seem to be higher than the driver side replica... though that could just be because I didn't adjust it? The little bulb low/high beam bulb housing is more exposed than OEM...