Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

After Market Seats What Parts I Need?

Old 12-25-2008
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
After Market Seats What Parts I Need?

I'm thinking about getting me a pair of aftermarket seats for my civic something like the pic in the bottom.. But for me to put these steats in our cars what do I need to do or buy? Thanks and merry x-mas too.

Old 12-25-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After Market Seats What Parts I Need?

rails...sliders....
Old 12-25-2008
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.apexr1.com/tesebr.html
brackets: 70 bucks/seat

http://www.apexr1.com/tesesl.html
sliders: 60 bucks/seat
Old 12-25-2008

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
http://www.apexr1.com/tesebr.html
brackets: 70 bucks/seat

http://www.apexr1.com/tesesl.html
sliders: 60 bucks/seat
can I use these^^^ with any seats besides tenzo r?

I'll post pics when I find the seats I want and show it to you guys
Old 12-25-2008

I want these rite here

Old 12-25-2008
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

i was originally gonna put in tenzo seats in my car.. so i bough brackets for 'em.. i ended up buying sparcos from a local shop, and they said that tenzo seats use the same brackets recaros do.. as for generic seats, i'm not too sure..
Old 12-25-2008

what about the seatbelt part thats on the seat? Can that be put on the afrtermarket one?
Old 12-26-2008
Administrator
Administrator

on my brackets, there's a little seat belt bracket welded on that you screwed the seat belt part on with the OEM bolt
Old 12-26-2008
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

you just have to be careful what type of bracket you get versus the sliders. I had corbeau brackets with recaro sliders and they didnt work together because the brackets were 'flat' and my sliders were 'tabbed.' if you get a flat bracket, make sure you get a flat slider and vice versa. Wedge engineering for example, uses tabbed brackets that will fit the recaro sliders. Sliders and seats all seem to work. My recaro had multiple bolt holes and so did my sliders. so more than 1 bolting combination worked.
Old 12-26-2008
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice

Sliders, brackets.

Don't cheap out with those garbage seats.