Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

PWJDM Yellow Fogs

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
PWJDM Yellow Fogs

Password just got em' .. look pretty sweet, and WAY cheaper than OEM!

http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-E...P2527C173.aspx

Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
Re: PWJDM Yellow Fogs

nice but they should have clear ones
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

wannaBstuntin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea, they look sweet. I'm still torn between the yellow ones and the clear ones.

I think I'm gonna have to go clear though, because I want a more stock appearance.
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

y not get ebay for half that price?? just as shitty as PWJDM lol
Old 09-11-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

^LOL .. aren't your sweet Ebay fogs held on with zipties? hahahahah
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

hypnotic20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm rockin the ebay fogs and so far no problems. Then again it's only been two months.
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

i've been rocking the egay ones for about a year and a half and no problems yet...*knock on wood*
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

my fogs arent with zip ties lol......it was held by silicone glue but i fixed it.
Old 09-11-2008
I like my commute

^ah word..

I heard OEM light the road better than Ebay ones thoo
Old 09-11-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

ebay fogs...mine were the ebay esuse ones...only had to extend the wire from the fogs to inside the cabin....maybe i ran them down pass. side when should have been driv. side...

well, anyways, they've been on 3+ years, only problem was a cracked lense (normal) which i did the lexan DIY and fixed...also some trouble with the switch, but that WAS MY OWN FAULT :P
Old 09-11-2008

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
^ah word..

I heard OEM light the road better than Ebay ones thoo
mine seem to light the road just fine! (accidentally have driven around town at night with JUST FOGS! Oops! (glad the cop we passed didn't pull us over

it may just be that OEM were installed by dealer, so they were aimed, while ebay ones were installed by newbs and not aimed....(not knowing they needed to be)
Old 09-11-2008

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
Password just got em' .. look pretty sweet, and WAY cheaper than OEM!

http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-E...P2527C173.aspx

Kev, do you have an actual pic / closer up of your switch? to me, it looks like your switch is the same as my ebay one
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

is it the same......they problem buy them off ebay and just sell em for double
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

^^troof, if they arent stanley might as well be ebay
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

wannaBstuntin is an unknown quantity at this point

How difficult is the install?
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

only hard part to install is the cutting of bumper, which isnt that hard if you have the right tools
Old 09-11-2008
I like my commute

Originally Posted by manahoonie
Kev, do you have an actual pic / closer up of your switch? to me, it looks like your switch is the same as my ebay one
naw that pic is from the password website.. I'm a little skeptical now, those wire relays and such DO look like Ebay!
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

03EM2SSM is an unknown quantity at this point

Go for the yellow! They look sweet! I thought my ebay ones sucked till i aimed them. Lol Now they light up the road even better . I haven't had any problems with them. I bought a couple things off of ebay. All have been great quality. I don't see why everything is soooo cheap. Got any ideas?
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

likeastone is an unknown quantity at this point

i still like the yellow over clear anyday dont know why... white just get to plain after a while
Old 09-12-2008

Originally Posted by wannaBstuntin
How difficult is the install?
not that hard at all...as long as you can put the square peg in the square hole, the circle peg in the circle hole, and the triangle peg in the triangle hole.
Old 09-13-2008
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

those are the ebay fog lights. Please get the Ebay or get OEM. I got OEM onces before for 90 shipped ( I GOT LUCKY) and they are a lot stronger than the ebay ones.

they also come with an glare shield embedded in the fog lamps too.
Old 09-13-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

true, oem only comes in clear with stanley stamped all over it. and the beam isnt great either way. oem is just built with better materials.