Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Look Wut the Fedex Guy Delivered and I Just Installed

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all
Talking Look Wut the Fedex Guy Delivered and I Just Installed

Guess What it Is.........

Weather Tech Window Visors!!!!

Before Install:

After Install:

Windows All The Way Up:

Last edited by johnbt23; 09-03-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 09-03-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Re: Look Wut the Fedex Guy Delivered and I Just Installed

how much?

And Lao Tzu is the man Zen is the ****.
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Oh1CivicRev is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking good! Where did you order these and was it an easy install? I'm thinking about throwing some on my white civic coupe.
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Em2_4life is an unknown quantity at this point

weathertech.com their like 40bucs or so and they just slide in. looks good now you gotta do an actual shoot lol
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
how much?

And Lao Tzu is the man Zen is the ****.
about $65 total, and Lao Tzu is THE MAN lol

Originally Posted by Oh1CivicRev
Looking good! Where did you order these and was it an easy install? I'm thinking about throwing some on my white civic coupe.
Weathertech.com like Em2_4life said

Originally Posted by Em2_4life
weathertech.com their like 40bucs or so and they just slide in. looks good now you gotta do an actual shoot lol
there's a meet coming up, so i'll do a photoshoot with the guys that are coming
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

nice!!
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by filipinop1405
nice!!
thanx filipinop1405
Old 09-03-2008
Falken Master

cwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nice

your lucky we got winter over here in NJ i had em and installed em, and one day like 3 months later it was freakin cold and i opened my window to smoke and then i put it up and heard a CRACK and my visor fell off. they replaced it but i ended up selling them on here. lol
Old 09-03-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice! I've been wanting those, but I'm soooo broke! +1 for ya!
Old 09-03-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

HA! i knew what it was by the box!
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by sniperscout
HA! i knew what it was by the box!
lol +1 for you
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

motherfnmike will become famous soon enough

Looks great! Been looking to get this for my 01 sedan. Just a few questions if you don't mind. Are these the lighter tint ones? They made a mention of darker tints available for most vehicles but I haven't seen em. Also, I've only been able to find the AVS ones in places like autozone but I've heard they use double sided tape to get them to stay on.. are these much better as you can snap them in instead?
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by motherfnmike
Looks great! Been looking to get this for my 01 sedan. Just a few questions if you don't mind. Are these the lighter tint ones? They made a mention of darker tints available for most vehicles but I haven't seen em. Also, I've only been able to find the AVS ones in places like autozone but I've heard they use double sided tape to get them to stay on.. are these much better as you can snap them in instead?
i got these from weathertech.com. they have two tints, light and dark. i got the dark tints. and with these, u just snap them in. the other brands u have to use double-sided tape.
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by johnbt23
i got these from weathertech.com. they have two tints, light and dark. i got the dark tints. and with these, u just snap them in. the other brands u have to use double-sided tape.
Do they hold better than the other ones with double sided tape?

I went to the weathertech.com site and they didn't have the darker ones for seans. Guess I'm outta luck.
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by motherfnmike
Do they hold better than the other ones with double sided tape?

I went to the weathertech.com site and they didn't have the darker ones for seans. Guess I'm outta luck.
i wouldn't know, u would have to ask people with the double sided tape ones. yeah, they only have the light tint for sedans passwordjdm.com has dark sedan visors, but they use the double sided tape....
Old 09-03-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

good stuff! i also knew from the box..haha...
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

i wouldn't know, u would have to ask people with the double sided tape ones. yeah, they only have the light tint for sedans passwordjdm.com has dark sedan visors, but they use the double sided tape....
I'll have to go find some pics to see how the light ones look.. otherwise I'll gotta look elsewhere . Thanks for the help.
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

the passwordjdm ones are actually honda oem's from japan. they use double sided tape and have clips that go underneath the rubber pieces on the door like all jdm oem visors. the doublesided tape is just extra to help keep them sturdy.

cars looking good john
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
colourwolf will become famous soon enough

I like weather-tech one more, cuz no tape and ****. slide it in the window track..then you are done.

But I paid 90$ man.....shipping owned
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by icedcoco
good stuff! i also knew from the box..haha...
lol +1 for you icedcoco
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mrtrinh
the passwordjdm ones are actually honda oem's from japan. they use double sided tape and have clips that go underneath the rubber pieces on the door like all jdm oem visors. the doublesided tape is just extra to help keep them sturdy.

cars looking good john
thanx mrtrinh
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

nice pick up! definitely make the car look better imo.
Old 09-03-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

cars looking good john
mhm mine are in the mail right now! can't wait to put em on my 4dr

the weathertech ones look good too!
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

MadDem13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Didja get a little thirsty installing them? There's an empty bottle in the car and 3 more in the window's reflection. LOL
Old 09-03-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MadDem13
Didja get a little thirsty installing them? There's an empty bottle in the car and 3 more in the window's reflection. LOL
the bottle in the car still has water, and the three water bottles u see in the reflection, aren't open yet
Old 09-04-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

wow, looks good john!
Old 09-04-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

the double sided tape on the JDM ones ALSO help to keep water from slipping through and dripping behind the visors...i got 'em...and i love 'em

(and they also are more streamlined to the car, they don't buldge out as much as the AVS ones do...AVS ones look 'bubbly'...these weathertech ones look pretty good. but i do like my Access Honda ones, which have clips AND tape
Old 09-04-2008
Registered!!

em2bartt is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good!.. i think ima get a pair when i get my rack.