Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What's a good mod under $100...Picture!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
What's a good mod under $100...Picture!

My birthday is coming up, and the GF wants to get me a present. I don't want her spending more then a hundred bucks.

What are some ideas for some cool mods for under 100?

The only stuff I can think of for presents are like 150 and more and such...

Thanks.

Well, I got my birthday present, and I've had in installed for a while. I can't find my memory card for my digital camera, so I just took a cell phone picture.

I love it, I think it's a nice piece. NRG Carbon Fiber shift ****. Makes me want to get the carbon fiber dash kit....I really want to get the colored carbon fiber dash kit, but I don't think it'll match the ****.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cfshift.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	74978  

Last edited by Eyger; 10-08-2008 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-29-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's a good mod under $100

ES bushing set? interior trim kit? neonz?
Old 07-29-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

OEM Floor mats if you dont have them

shift ****

Last edited by sniperscout; 07-29-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

RallyeRedRider has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Stainless Steel Braided brake lines. Should run about $90, maybe right at $100 shipped.
Old 07-29-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Compliance bushings
Type R sway bar
Old 07-29-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by robbclark1
Type R sway bar
thats a good one
Old 07-29-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

neuspeed front swaybar
Old 07-29-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

ingalls stiffy, if u can find one used
Old 07-29-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

give me a 100 bucks n ill make you smile for 10mins =]

HAHHAHA
Old 07-29-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

04 oem tails
HID kit
new deck
Old 07-29-2008
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

hooker?...whoops mod..umm i dunno
Old 07-29-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

now unless the hooker is a permanent addition to the car I dont think that could be classified as a mod
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

an autox event
Old 07-29-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

weathertech window deflectors
Old 07-29-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

04 tails. revo ss.
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

strutking pedals, revo ss, shift ****, shifter bushings, air freshener, broadway mirror, dash ornaments, neons, sunglasses, driving gloves etc etc

Last edited by johnbt23; 07-29-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

hypnotic20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ebay foglights
Old 07-29-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

wtf are broadway mirrors?
Old 07-29-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Where can I get 04 tails for 100 bucks? This is something that I really want to do, so this would be perfect.

I can find like a single taillight for like 96 bucks, not the pair.

The shift **** is a good idea, I need a new one, I also need a new pedal set, that's a good idea too.

Gear, are you talking about like the aluminum shifter bushings?
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

CivicPro01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say RSX rear sway bar or Neuspeed front strut bar.
Old 07-29-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

normally you can get a pair of 04 tails on ebay for around 120 shipped. you have to purchase them seperate but a seller will combine shipping if it from the same person
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CivicPro01
I would say RSX rear sway bar or Neuspeed front strut bar.
Old 07-29-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

BROADWAY!

broadway mirror is the addon to your rear view mirror. it has a convex mirror so you have a wider view of the rear. i cant drive my car without it..

to the op.. i would say rsx sway bar or revo ss. i think my revo ss is my favorite mod besides my turbo [while i was boosted ]
Old 07-30-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

^oh i have one of those on my porsche...the stock mirror is so tiny
Old 07-30-2008
Registered!!

fallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the roughfallout is a jewel in the rough

Tell her to go to Victoria Secret and get something that covers 3% of her body. Then tell her "surprise me". That's make you happier than any little mod. hahaha
Old 07-30-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

lol and that will about cover the $100 too
Old 07-30-2008
A long winded 7th genr

haha, that's not a bad idea
Old 07-30-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

You can probably find 04 tails right here on this forum. I have a RH tail light chipped if you want it haha.
Old 07-30-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

You have to decide
Do you want something that looks pretty?
- Strut bar
- Mirrors
- Tails
- Interior dash kit

or

Do you want something that is functional?
- Type R sway bar
- Compliance bushings
- Revo
Old 07-30-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

they have another name for that its called GRANNY mirror lol

Originally Posted by civicsrcool
BROADWAY!

broadway mirror is the addon to your rear view mirror. it has a convex mirror so you have a wider view of the rear. i cant drive my car without it..

to the op.. i would say rsx sway bar or revo ss. i think my revo ss is my favorite mod besides my turbo [while i was boosted ]

Quick Reply: What's a good mod under $100...Picture!