What's a good mod under $100...Picture! - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2008   #31  
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Re: What's a good mod under $100

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d View Post
ingalls stiffy, if u can find one used
I have one never installed because of a striped bolt!

$100 plus shipping.
02BLKCIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #32  
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

revo SS, front type-r grill, front lip , strut bar, keep the money and put it aside?
popee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #33  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for all the ideas. I was surprised how many responses I got so fast. Great Ideas, thanks again.
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #34  
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

tell her to buy u some jeans!
Civic_Racer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #35  
Registered!!

johnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to alljohnbt23 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civic_Racer9 View Post
tell her to buy u some jeans!
johnbt23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #36  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

^Are they racing jeans?
Old 07-30-2008   #37  
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

lol no some seven jeans or something
Civic_Racer9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #38  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

buy a shirt that says, I <3 JDM
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #39  
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbclark1 View Post
You have to decide
Do you want something that looks pretty?
- Strut bar
- Mirrors
- Tails
- Interior dash kit

or

Do you want something that is functional?
- Type R sway bar
- Compliance bushings
- Revo
i second the sway bar, i think it'll be the most noticeable mod. and i just got a painful reminder that my lca bushings need replaced bad, haha.
beadebaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #40  
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

how about some custom shirt

my em2 = my gf, my gf = my bitch

heh
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #41  
A long winded 7th genr

Ha ha, like this?:

Old 07-30-2008   #42  
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

JDM sidemarkers.
andyman97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #43  
A long winded 7th genr

As for the sway bar, is there not a better aftermarket replacement?
Old 07-30-2008   #44  
A long winded 7th genr

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyman97 View Post
JDM sidemarkers.
Ah nice, I didn't even think about that. I wonder where I can get set...

I just realized that it might look weird, because I have those F1 fenders

Last edited by Eyger; 07-30-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-30-2008   #45  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

maybe a carbon fiber splitter or canards, since i know your an exterior guy. I think they would be a nice addition to your ride.
Christian Calim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #46  
A long winded 7th genr

Oh snap, yeah that is a good idea. I think the splitter I want is too much, but the canards would be cool...
Old 07-30-2008   #47  
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

hey you could always get the money from her and save it towards the splitter or anything else that you want
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #48  
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyger View Post
As for the sway bar, is there not a better aftermarket replacement?
You can get used progress sways for $130ish.

Comptech and Type R bars are both 22mm are very similar in design and price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Calim View Post
maybe a carbon fiber splitter or canards, since i know your an exterior guy. I think they would be a nice addition to your ride.
Bah worthless IMO. He isn't going to be going over 120mph.

Last edited by robbclark1; 07-30-2008 at 07:25 PM.
robbclark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #49  
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

thats crazy my birthday is coming up soon too! august 1st!!!
Old 07-30-2008   #50  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbclark1 View Post

Bah worthless IMO. He isn't going to be going over 120mph.
not worthless at all. it would be for the same reason some jdm folks get carbon fiber lips, for looks.
Old 07-30-2008   #51  
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout View Post
now unless the hooker is a permanent addition to the car I dont think that could be classified as a mod
if you can pay a hooker to stay permanently in your car for $100, wouldn't she also be considered as a 'trunk monkey' ?
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #52  

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light

Id say either a rear sway bar or a REVO short shifter
FALKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #53  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

trunk monkey ftw, how much do they cost?
Old 07-31-2008   #54  
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

^^
filipinop1405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #55  
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Calim View Post
something not everyone has. i liked mines when i had it on. now its just at home lying around lol
qijian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008   #56  
Registered!!

cool wanna sell it?
Old 10-08-2008   #57  
A long winded 7th genr

Re: What's a good mod under $100...Picture!

Finally got around to taking a picture and putting it up.... in first post.
Old 10-08-2008   #58  
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough

REVO SS If you dont have one already or HID Kit you can find a ton of them online for that price 120 at the most
boxcarracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008   #59  
Premium Member

i was hoping it was the jdm tshirt
Old 10-08-2008   #60  
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

uh, boxcarracer....

his birthday was back in july...
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote