Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Could not pass it up.. both seats installed

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008
skate or die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Could not pass it up.. both seats installed

..got a 04 rsx seat local cheap. Had to clean it up a little, but for a civic seat it works. Look at it compared to my passenger seat lol. I will pick up the passenger's seat later this month, but for now it will just have to look lopsided. All comments welcome

Last edited by Tragedy; 07-25-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-16-2008
Registered!!

KTciv_03 can only hope to improve
Re: Could not pass it up..

dont forget the rears. then it will be ballin
Old 07-16-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

looks sweet. i just got a set of ep3 seats. you're gonna love them.
Old 07-16-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

wurd I want the rear set too.

Thanks Rennen, link to pics of ep3 seats?
Old 07-16-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

pics of ep3 recaros as requested

Old 07-16-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

congrats.... i wouldn't have passed it up either if they are for a good price and i got the money!
Old 07-17-2008
(SnOwBoArDeR | FoReVeR)

Civic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura aboutCivic_Racer9 has a spectacular aura about

looks good....but ur gonna wish u had ur stock seat during the summer time
Old 07-17-2008
Registered!!

hypnotic20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hot leather!!!
Old 07-17-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

looks sick! i dont like the all season floor mats though lol.
Old 07-17-2008
skate or die

cool!
Old 07-17-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I typed up this big long post and it wouldnt let me post it... im about to kick this server issue in the throat.
Old 07-17-2008
skate or die

I say just post multiple reply's until you have typed all you have to say.
Old 07-17-2008
Registered!!

MarkieMark will become famous soon enough

looks dope !
i really want rsx seats too..
just waiting on a good deal..
Old 07-17-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRIZ
I typed up this big long post and it wouldnt let me post it... im about to kick this server issue in the throat.
OWNED!!!11111 hahaha
Old 07-17-2008
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

rufus u should sell me ur seats, me want ep3 seats
Old 07-18-2008
skate or die

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
rufus u should sell me ur seats, me want ep3 seats
lol pm him
Old 07-19-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

congrats on the purchase. i got my rsx seats about 3 years ago at a great deal too. i love them, but ya, damn hot in the summer. a little burnst skin for the price of support..haha..
Old 07-19-2008
skate or die

hey thanks man. You know, it has been 102-103 degrees average in TX lately, and I have not been burned yet. When I first got the seat I conditioned it with water, and leather treatment chemicals. The seat does not get hot at all, just a little warm to the touch. My old car had oem leather seats, and they made me sweat and burn. These are much better. I am happy with it in the end. Pics of matching set coming later.
Old 07-19-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

^^wow, its "only" been 95 degrees here in jersey. which leather conditioner do you use?
Old 07-19-2008
skate or die

Started off with really hot water sprayed in a mist. Then soaked the entire seat with blue magic leather treatment. After that settled in, I did it a couple more times. This seat is 4 years old, so it had some dust n such. Then I used pin needle to clean out the individual holes in the seat. One by one. After that I used the water again, and then the leather treatment. Then
I used armor all leather wipes. End result is a damn clean 4 year old seat.
Old 07-20-2008
Premium Member

hmm..nice process. ill give that a shot. thanks.
Old 07-20-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

Looks good. Balance that out asap and get the rear seats too. Lose the mats, lol.

Wagner
Old 07-20-2008
skate or die

cool thanks. The mats stay I love them.
Old 07-20-2008
Registered!!

ahailey will become famous soon enough

did you have to do anything to the seat rails or did they bolt right in? and how good is the fit with rsx rear seats?
Old 07-21-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

nice find dude. looks really good... enjoy the heat wave for me lulz
Old 07-21-2008
skate or die

The seats bolt right in except for one rear mounting point. You either have to drill a new hole, or leave it alone. Some people put washers underneath, or create their own custom mounts.

Not sure about the rears, haven't picked them up yet. I do know they require modifications to mount and fit correctly.
Old 07-21-2008
skate or die

Originally Posted by modoman
nice find dude. looks really good... enjoy the heat wave for me lulz
Thanks bro, they are not even hot lol. The main thing is that I am happy with the end result and the way it looks. It's great.
Old 07-21-2008
Registered!!

xschizx9 will become famous soon enough

I love my rsx seats, they are soo comfy, and they really are not that bad in the summer.

on the rears, it's not exactly a great fit, but they look nice when in. The bottom pretty much sits in place, however it's a little smaller than our stocks. and with the backs you have to trim some foam from the seat to get them to fit. I remember when i did mine there was a tutorial on what to trim and cut as you had to remove some of the metal frame of the seat as well.

Last edited by xschizx9; 07-21-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 07-21-2008
Registered!!

xschizx9 will become famous soon enough

Old 07-21-2008
skate or die

hey thanks for the additional 411 and pics. They look good.

I am considering making a custom rise pad for the rear set to raise them up 5-6" to be level with the rear deck. Might have to have a machine shop assist me with it though.

Quick Reply: Could not pass it up.. both seats installed