Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Lambo Orange S2K (Even more pictures on Pg. 4)

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hXc drummer23 will become famous soon enough
Lambo Orange S2K (Even more pictures on Pg. 4)

This is my friend's dad's friend's S2000. We started working on it about 2 weeks ago. We dropped the whole front end and sprayed the whole engine bay. We just finished up the body on Saturday. We still have to spray the doors, hood, bumpers, mirrors, and spoiler. After we do that, we are going to wet sand with 1500, 2000, and 3000 grit sandpaper. By the time were done, its going to be completely orange peel and swirl free.

Just in case anyone was wondering, it has an Injen cold air intake and a Skunk2 Racing exhaust. When he is done doing all of this, he is supercharging it.

Enjoy!

Last edited by hXc drummer23; 07-20-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 06-28-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Lambo Orange S2K

lambo doors are pretty lame... I couldnt believe it when I saw it as a $1500+ extra on the sticker at the local honda dealership. Now wow...

But anyways, that car is pretty nice. It will look amazing when its out at sunset, esp with out any orange peel. Does he have any plans on getting the hard top for it?
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

^^ I dont think they are lambo doors. I believe he is referring to lambo's orange color.

That is going to be one sick s2000 when he supercharges it. You should definitely keep us posted.
Old 06-28-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

Don't know where you saw lambo doors...

Nice car.
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
lambo doors are pretty lame... I couldnt believe it when I saw it as a $1500+ extra on the sticker at the local honda dealership. Now wow...

But anyways, that car is pretty nice. It will look amazing when its out at sunset, esp with out any orange peel. Does he have any plans on getting the hard top for it?
Its not lambo doors. Its the lambo orange color. I don't think he is getting a hardtop for it.
Old 06-28-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TRIZ

yea... i was like..."wtf? he didnt mention any lambo doors?"
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

CivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura aboutCivicFreak03 has a spectacular aura about

Thats a badass color....
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

^^ bad *** colour man..!!! good luck on finishing it all up !!
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

Thanks everyone. I will have more pictures when everything is done.
Old 06-28-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I love that color. In a few years, I'm going to get an S2K, and I'm going to do a full repaint like that, but in Porsche's Macadamia Metallic:

Old 06-28-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Triz is losing it. Too much Admin responsibility
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Unevolved
I love that color. In a few years, I'm going to get an S2K, and I'm going to do a full repaint like that, but in Porsche's Macadamia Metallic:

Damn, that is a nice color. I really like that. I want to do a repaint on my s2k when I get it. I was thinking of doing Porsche's Guards Red. That is a really nice color.
Old 06-28-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

You better not steal my idea...

And yeah, I think Triz has lost it.
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

You better not steal my idea...

And yeah, I think Triz has lost it.
Haha. We can have a club of exotic color s2000's.
Old 06-28-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rufus
Triz is losing it. Too much Admin responsibility
Old 06-28-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

the s2k looks good. definitely in for pics of the finished product.

Old 06-28-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

i plan on painting my s2k laxative pink when i get it. oh wait, i won't get one.

nice paint work.
Old 06-29-2008
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

that color looks very nice on the s2k not sure if many other cars could pull it off
Old 06-29-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Haha, yeah- where did I get lambo doors? I had just woken up before responding to that post... I had a late night the night before... lets leave it at that.
Old 06-29-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

No more booze for TRIZ. You're cut off, buddy.
Old 06-29-2008
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

orange ftw
Old 06-29-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

that brown porsche is sweet, love the color
Old 06-29-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

wow that is a crazy color. Hey triz were u saying that you can get lambo doors on an s2k from honda as an add on/option??? That would be pretty sweet if you coul.d and Wow that car is really really orange. And my buddy just painted his s15 that macadamia metallic. He got some bronze wheels for it, the car looks amazing.
Old 06-29-2008
Registered!!

xcrxss is on a distinguished road

Wow, that will look AMAZING when it is done.
Old 06-29-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

that color actually looks better on the s2k lol
Old 06-29-2008

Here's a rough approximation of what it would look like on an S2K...

I'll play with wheels and fine-tuning the color later:

Old 06-29-2008
Registered!!

03TxCivic is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks good. A mugen hardrop, someBBS LMs(maybe some Volk CE28ns) will make her look good. One thing though, does he plan on getting any lip kits/body kits for it? If so, he should have waited to paint it.
Old 06-29-2008

White or black rims? Those are really the only choices here. I vote white. Creamsicle ftw.
Old 06-29-2008
Registered!!

White or black rims? Those are really the only choices here. I vote white. Creamsicle ftw.
I vote black rims. I think it would look good blacked out with the orange.
Old 06-29-2008

That is true... Blacked-out parts tend to look better on a brightly-colored car...

Chrome lip or no? I think not, chrome is played out.

Quick Reply: Lambo Orange S2K (Even more pictures on Pg. 4)