Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

One Of A kind Red ES2

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Of A kind Red ES2

Originally Posted by sspem2
lil to xtreme for me but a nice k20 or nicely clean built turbo under the hood would suit the car nicely.
my motor is in the works right now, by the way congrats on the honda magazine shoot.

Yeah i was aiming for that clean look but at the same time i wanted an aggressive look. I plan to put this on shows and at the same time street driven often.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 05-28-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 05-28-2008
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
my motor is in the works right now, by the way congrats on the honda magazine shoot.

thank you

look on ebay for the m3 lip spoiler. IMO would clean up the rear and bc rear to complete the kit. IMO the car would be 10x better.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rennen
i dont like the rear bumper and i think a trunk lip would suit the car better than the spoiler you have on there now. overall the car looks good though.
i thought about that but i figured the rear bumper would be too aggressive for the lip spoiler. I was thinking it wouldve killed that aggressive look i was looking for. Neverless i appreciate your thought and comment.
Old 05-28-2008
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

a fat FMIC would complete the aggressive look since u said ur building ur motor. any dates when it will be done?
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

to each his own.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

end of this summer. im not going for the boosted d, i got an a3 in the works right now, its not the best but any k is better than a d. Im sure from your experience you know what i mean too
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

hypnotic20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not liking that spoiler, maybe one of those trunk lips would make it look really nice
Old 05-28-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

aggressive show car yet still clean. very few people have been able to pull off that look.
Old 05-28-2008
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough

I liked your car best like this... minus the wing

Old 05-28-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Cool man, I finally saw the pictures! I like it, the combination of the buddy club style and the bomex rear is nice. The solid color looks good. I think you've pretty much got the exterior all set. I'd be interested to see the K you're working on.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Originally Posted by Eyger
Cool man, I finally saw the pictures! I like it, the combination of the buddy club style and the bomex rear is nice. The solid color looks good. I think you've pretty much got the exterior all set. I'd be interested to see the K you're working on.
X2 on the K
Old 05-29-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Eyger
thanks man. im glad there are body kit gurus like you and affixrider on this site rather than just me. its very rare to see a nice body kitted 7thgen civic on this site. I cant wait to see the end results of your car as well.
Old 05-30-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

^ Thanks dude, for some strange reason I'm just obsessed with body work! Ya I think the 7th gen with a body kit is an endangered species! I really like what you have, it's aggressive, but not over the top.
Old 05-30-2008
Registered!!

i also see that you went through a couple of phases on your ride as well, i am on my 3rd phase; first white, then blue, now red.
Old 05-30-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

i really liked the blue when you had it, but the red stands out so cleanly. good stuff!
Old 05-30-2008
Registered!!

popee will become famous soon enough

car looks good... alot of time and money .. what kind of rims are those???
Old 06-01-2008
Registered!!

SilverCivic504 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like it. i like it alot
Old 06-01-2008
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

Crap!!
Old 06-02-2008
Registered!!

Hey GUys 41 will become famous soon enough

that rear end is the definition of rice
Old 06-02-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hey GUys 41
that rear end is the definition of rice
Then post up a definition. It's taste, quit hating.
Old 06-19-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Then post up a definition. It's taste, quit hating.

very true and thats one way of putting it.

+1 rep for you.
Old 06-19-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

You! I knew I seen that name before, you added me to Facebook! For the last month I've been looking at your request thinking...."Who the hell is this guy?" Good to know I finally figured it out, nice car minus the carbon fiber!
Old 06-19-2008
Registered!!

huh? facebook? i dont think ive ever went to that site although ive heard of it. sorry man i dont know what your talking about. might wanna send me a link for that.
Old 07-23-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DeX
You! I knew I seen that name before, you added me to Facebook! For the last month I've been looking at your request thinking...."Who the hell is this guy?" Good to know I finally figured it out, nice car minus the carbon fiber!
hey man what do you mean? ive never even signed up for facebook. dude let me know whats up with this, your really confusing me.
Old 07-23-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

prolly someone stole your pics lol. i cant wait to get back to nevada i miss those mountains
Old 07-23-2008
Registered!!

Dticalman81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Breathtaking.... woW.
Old 07-24-2008
Registered!!

delmiah will become famous soon enough

thats a lot of work you've put into it and it turned out very well. I like your wheels alot!
Old 07-24-2008
Registered!!

affixrider will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
thanks man. im glad there are body kit gurus like you and affixrider on this site rather than just me. its very rare to see a nice body kitted 7thgen civic on this site. I cant wait to see the end results of your car as well.
THANKS MAN. I AGREE, ITS NICE TO HAVE OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME INTEREST IN KITTING THE 7TH GEN. I LIKED YOUR CAR ALOT WHEN IT WAS STILL BLUE, BUT IT STILL LOOKS SICK IN RED. AND I LOVE THE CF TRUNK AND HOOD. I GOT BOTH WAITING FOR ME IN STORAGE FOR WHEN I GET BACK. ITS KOOL YOUR DOING THE K SWAP AS WELL. MY VIC RIGHT NOW IS TURBOED, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER D ENGINE ON THE STAND WAITING FOR ME TO GET BACK FROM IRAQ TO BUILD. I ALREADY HAD IT SLEEVED AND HONED. I GOT 76MM PISTON, THE WORKS. MAYBE BY THE TIME I GET BACK YOU WILL HAVE STARTED YOUR BUILD THREAD AND ILL DO MINE AT THE SAME TIME. TWO DIFFERENT ENGINES, BUT BOTH LOOKING FOR THE SHOW AND GO...I THINK IT WILL BE KOOL.
Old 07-24-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ You're at Bragg aren't you? Stay safe out there and I'll see you when you get back. We're PCSing there this September.
Old 07-24-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey when you all get back, hopefully I won't be deployed, we all need to get together and have a photoshoot/meet.

Quick Reply: One Of A kind Red ES2