Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

One Of A kind Red ES2

Old 05-27-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
One Of A kind Red ES2

Some may like it, some may not. Ill let the photos do the talking

Comments are welcome.

Last edited by Christian Calim; 05-28-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-28-2008
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Of A kind Red ES2

i dont like the rear bumper and i think a trunk lip would suit the car better than the spoiler you have on there now. overall the car looks good though.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

onelowcivic is an unknown quantity at this point

looks very nice! good job keep up the good work!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

For a 4door thats sick! Nice work! Get some fogs and dark tint.

Wagner
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

affixrider will become famous soon enough

that car is nice as hell. i got a two door and ive been trying to find a spoiler like yours. i got the same rear bumper as well. good choice of color too. keep it up man
Old 05-28-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Why aren't you submitting for ROTM?

Hell, why isn't anyone submitting for ROTM?
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

aznprid214 has a spectacular aura aboutaznprid214 has a spectacular aura about

yeah. not feeling the bumper or spoiler. i mean it's not bad, but if it were less jaggedness... it would be super clean.

overall nice!
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

DTTheEmperor is an unknown quantity at this point

Car is looking nice and clean. The rear bumper is sick. Great work.
Old 05-28-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Still dope.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by affixrider
that car is nice as hell. i got a two door and ive been trying to find a spoiler like yours. i got the same rear bumper as well. good choice of color too. keep it up man
thanks man, im definitly diggin your ride. i got this bomex for my sedan because not many people had it for the 4drs. ive only seen one or two sedans in this site that has the bomex rear bumper, so i see that its rare.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Why aren't you submitting for ROTM?

Hell, why isn't anyone submitting for ROTM?
cause i posted for the last 2 rotm and a total of 2 people has voted for me. so i figured id stop wasting my time trying to post and win something that not everyone likes. thanks for your recommendation though.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

^^ heard red rock was fun .... had to go eat dinner with the rents though...

nice rideeeee. whats the retail on one of those. lol
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

ahad_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

it reminds me of the transformers

but heck, its nice
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough

generally, i think it's nice and clean.
Old 05-28-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
cause i posted for the last 2 rotm and a total of 2 people has voted for me. so i figured id stop wasting my time trying to post and win something that not everyone likes. thanks for your recommendation though.
You shoulda posted man... only 4 ppl did this month, which is a huge downturn from previous months... sad. But really- before there were way too many options, the voting has been narrowed down to the top 5 choices. If you would of submitted for this month, you for sure would of represented 20% of the options, instead of 5% with the 20 options to vote on the previous two months. I thought your car had a good chance at winning this month too- I thought about adding you in anyways but didnt want to without your consent... but then time wore away too quick and I didnt get a chance to hit you up.

Anyways dude, keep the modding up.. what u got planned next... any interior shots?
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

Thats a sick-*** ride man. Clean as well!!! Have any ideas for whats next?
Old 05-28-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

I like how you painted part of the rear black. Overall nice car and mods.
Old 05-28-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

The rear of the car looks horrible. The complete opposite of what i would do to my car but its yours so enjoy it.

I like the red paint though
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

original ride... but i would get a real jdm red honda emblem.
Old 05-28-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tragedy
I like how you painted part of the rear black. Overall nice car and mods.
You mean the carbon fiber paint?

Old 05-28-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rufus
You mean the carbon fiber paint?

no the paint in the middle of the bumper.

Old 05-28-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see anything

Last edited by Eyger; 05-28-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

not diggin the aftermarket body kit and the wing looks like you're ready for take off... but its your ride and definitely one of a kind
Old 05-28-2008
skate or die

Originally Posted by Eyger
I can't see anything
It's the pictures lighting. The angle of light is off.

I like it because to me, it looks like it matches up with the trunk lines at an angle going down.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rennen
i dont like the rear bumper and i think a trunk lip would suit the car better than the spoiler you have on there now. overall the car looks good though.
i was thinking the exact same thing, the quality of the work looks awesome, the paint is matched perfectly.

Its a little much but overall not too shabby.
Old 05-28-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

No i mean like I can't see anything, I just see red x's. that's weird, i've never had that problem at work before.
Edit: eh I found out that the server the images are hosted on is blocked by my work, thats ghey... I'll look at it when I get home.

Last edited by Eyger; 05-28-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

It wouldn't be a direction I would take, but I think that you did a pretty damn good job putting it all together and making it work well.
Old 05-28-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

Old 05-28-2008
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about

lil to xtreme for me but a nice k20 or nicely clean built turbo under the hood would suit the car nicely.
Old 05-28-2008
Registered!!

army12bc will become famous soon enough

where did u get the bumper and spoiler at i can't find the bumber at all on bomex, but then again the pictures won't enlarge.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: One Of A kind Red ES2