Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rufus' car morphed into a BMW...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Rufus' car morphed into a BMW...

Heh, I was surfing the web and came across this picture, it reminds me of your car Rufus....

Old 05-24-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: Rufus' car morphed into a BMW...

Dude, this is perfect. There are a few haters on AZHT giving me **** about the look. This will shut them up.

Old 05-24-2008
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

I like the look. What are people saying about it?
Old 05-24-2008
Registered!!

dj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enoughdj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enough

were saying how his entire car is blacked out and the bright *** gold lip. Just doesn't seem to match.
Old 05-24-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
I like the look. What are people saying about it?
Originally Posted by cu@9k
FaIL!
Originally Posted by Neebs
Ehh..
Originally Posted by dj_cronic_metal
eh I'm not totally digging the color. Stands out too much. It's not horrible, but that darkest almost bronze look would look much better.
Originally Posted by *** JDM
Looks bad. Are these wheels two piece? maybe its just me but it doesnt look right. I doubt they'll do it, But try contacting iforged and seeing if they will do the barrels for you in that color of the neo you posted.
Originally Posted by *** JDM
you should just get some iforged or get some kind 2 piece wheel and have this done right. just doesnt look right....I'd expect something like this outta someone from the aves..
Originally Posted by raz
:barf:

copper looks better, but that **** yellow gotta go

Originally Posted by raz

Hate em2's w/ black wheels and **** gold lips
hahah hatin on rufus. Seriously that gold has to go !
Originally Posted by cu@9k
x 2..**** is wack
see even this guy agree's with me :d
blah blah blah....

I like it, that's all that matters

Last edited by Rufus; 05-24-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-24-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

damn haters.. Rufus, you're car is one of a kind.
Old 05-24-2008
Registered!!

EM2Brande is an unknown quantity at this point

Not my cup of tea, but plus one for being different on a black car. I like the red rims look on black, but others do not so I know where you are coming from
Old 05-24-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by 2005EM2
damn haters.. Rufus, you're car is one of a kind.
Thank you Sir

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-24-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Rufus;4319686]Thank you Sir

no problem.

The car is sexxxxxxxy
Old 05-24-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

loli noticed that I just typed in "...you're car is nice"

I meant, YOUR
Old 05-24-2008
Premium Member

Hey when someone makes a complimentary thread, the rules for grammar are off my friend.
Old 05-24-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I like them.

When I saw this thread title, I thought it was a Photoshop...

That gives me an idea...
Old 05-24-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

yea rufus i think you have one of the best em2s here.
Old 05-24-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

That's funny stuff.

Ruf, I think the gold lip looks awesome! It's pretty much that I like it so much that I would do it to my car too! Don't listen to that other forum, they're probably jealous that you thought of it first! Plus with so much copy catting now a days, I love to see something different!
Old 05-24-2008
Premium Member

Thanks guys. Usually the people hating are the people that can only respect a two tone look from a true two piece wheel. Whatever.
Old 05-24-2008
Registered!!

dj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enoughdj_cronic_metal will become famous soon enough

darker bronze/copper color is all i'm saying happy trails
Old 05-25-2008
Registered!!

513steve will become famous soon enough

Rims look good, I had an all black rx7 with kameleon colored lips on the rims lol, got so much ****, but, nobody else had it, now konig has the afterburner or whatever, that looks liek kameleon.
Old 05-25-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rufus
I like it, that's all that matters
You're right, that is all that matters. Besides, you're boosted. Who gives a **** what it looks like if it moves....
Old 05-25-2008
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

such a ricer...

jk....but not really
Old 05-25-2008
Premium Member

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
such a ricer...

jk....but not really

Ricers have EL sideskirts.....
Old 05-25-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

its....i kinda like it too....its diff in a good way.
Old 05-25-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Rufus, your rims look awesome. I like it because its different from what everyone else has, and looks good at the same time. I like the fact that the car is all black, and gold stands out.
Old 05-25-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

Originally Posted by phuviano
Rufus, your rims look awesome. I like it because its different from what everyone else has, and looks good at the same time. I like the fact that the car is all black, and gold stands out.
x2....you like it. nothing else matters. [/thread]
Old 05-25-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I thinks its cool. Yeah, the color isnt what you expected, but its different and its fine... dick riding haters man, dont let them get you down. Everybody in AZ must have the same car if they flip that much when someone does something different.
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

well.. most people with solid black wheels have either a chrome or polished lip.. this is at least different.. i wouldnt rock it on my car .. but i would say that it looks really good on yours..i wonder what a bronz lip would look like that sounds good as well
Old 05-26-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 04 Honda Civic
well.. most people with solid black wheels have either a chrome or polished lip.. this is at least different.. i wouldnt rock it on my car .. but i would say that it looks really good on yours..i wonder what a bronz lip would look like that sounds good as well
yeh, any other color car, and I would not like it. I like it because it is a black em2 with gold accents.
Old 05-26-2008
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

i have always like the black out theme and i like how they stand out. i will probably do a similar theme but with a different color lip. i am sick of seeing the black or gunmetal with chrome lip rims. we
Old 05-26-2008
Premium Member

icedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really niceicedcoco is just really nice

Originally Posted by andyman97
...Besides, you're boosted. Who gives a **** what it looks like if it moves....
thats the first thing i thought. actually my words were, "he's ****in boosted!!!" lol...i like the unique look to them though
Old 05-27-2008
Registered!!

boonecivic will become famous soon enoughboonecivic will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TRIZ
I thinks its cool. Yeah, the color isnt what you expected, but its different and its fine... dick riding haters man, dont let them get you down. Everybody in AZ must have the same car if they flip that much when someone does something different.

Ya most people here have the Same kind of stuff. I have Gun metal rims with the chrome lip. I so badly want to get something else because everyone here has the same crap...... But Rufus, your car looks good. I give you props for doing it. Haven't seen you drive around here tho. I'm pretty sure i would of remembered your car. ...
Old 05-27-2008
Registered!!

LatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of light

I like gold =)

Quick Reply: Rufus' car morphed into a BMW...