Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Whats your unique mods? Post pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Question Whats your unique mods? Post pics

I always see people with the same **** every day. Same parts, same crap.

What you guys got thats unique and/or rare? POST PICS!!

I'll posts mine later today- gotta run! ATM

Last edited by TRIZ; 05-21-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-21-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whats your unique mods?

This is a cool thread, I've always felt that being unique is what really drives the tuning industry. The creation of something new and different inspires everybody else and just keeps it rolling. I love seeing people do different things, even if it looks terrible, because then at some point I can look at that and say "Nice ya that's a good idea, I can take that and make it better, or different."

All of my modifications are pretty weak right now, I have no paint and the body work is taking forever, but one day soon It'll turn out nice.
Old 05-21-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Power from a d17, lol. Matching upholstered rear seats, custom carpet, shift boot that was made and stitched how I wanted, cf spoon front lip, matching upholstery in the trunk, pretty rare wheels, rear discs aren't all that common....
Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

uhhh. being slammed? lol.
Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

nothing- all my mods are just imitations of stuff i saw online.
Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Heres a few:
Custom trunk lighting with dual CCFL tubes, tottaly indestructible housing so they dont shatter

My microsuede door panels- wha what!? ha

Then right after that, I attacked my headliner- microsuede... going to change it up again tho

Heres my valve cover.. started, but havent finished it yet, because I dont know how I want it yet:

Fog light switch- its not OEMish, but it looks pretty clean...

Okay, pretty sure no1 has this- custom inside trunk handle- no more prints on the trunk lid after details! (kinda crappy pics)

Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice

Advan SA3R's with an anodized blue lip with black spokes. 16x7 4x100. Ive never even seen these rims PERIOD on a 7thgen, here or any of the other honda sites i frequent.

E46 3 Series Bixenons with ZKW lenses.

This might be somewhat "unique" but im going to be one of the few, the proud, the boosted AUTO civics (and no, im not just spouting bs like other people. i actually AM going to boost the car. mid atlantic crew can vouch for me )

Last edited by Boilermaker1; 05-22-2008 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Not knowing how to post pics
Old 05-21-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

All I can think of that is a little nicer than oem are my oem cleared headlights, and a c/f spark plug cover. Uhh..I replaced my dome light with a blue light. hehe. I am going to finish the door panel fabric eventually. I have some parts on the way that are kind of unique because they all match, but anyone can buy em. I will post pics later...

Last edited by Tragedy; 05-22-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TRIZ

Okay, pretty sure no1 has this- custom inside trunk handle- no more prints on the trunk lid after details! (kinda crappy pics)

Im pretty sure that is the 'slam your wrist in the trunk' handle
Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

yoo triz hit me up on AIM
Old 05-21-2008
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light

I do the same thing with the trunk except without the handle. lol
Old 05-21-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
Im pretty sure that is the 'slam your wrist in the trunk' handle
LOL. I usually just grab one of the arms that holds the trunk lid, or another part of the frame on the lid.
Old 05-21-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
word this valve cover is ****ing awesome
Old 05-21-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Nice trunk mod triz. However, I just use the license plate to close the trunk. That way, I don't touch my car after detailing.

Old 05-21-2008
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

how dirty are you hand to leave such a noticeable mark ..jeezz
Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Shaved front plate

Custom painted wheels

Molded dash

False floor

Fiberglassed kickpanels

Headliner dyed black, pillars wrapped in grill cloth, tweeters hidden behind pillars

Old 05-21-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Niiiice Rufus

and I have a pair of the CCFL tubes and want to get that on soon... for the trunk (white ccfl's)

Last edited by 2005EM2; 05-21-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wow too much to list lol. this is only counting stuff that you cant just buy and install...

hid retrofit bmw 50w into oem housing all chrome look

amber led dual function park/turn sidemarkers

lots of parts from other cars, custom installed

red led door marker lights, 1W amber dome lights, 1W red trunk light

oem honda civic door sills (hard to find)

shaved 5th rear seatbelt

stripped sound deadening from trunk + new battleship grey paint

orange led dash lights

projector fog lights with catz zeta

all new carpet pads and carpet for the floor

grey suede door panel inserts

rearranged engine bay wires, shaved brackets, etc

shaved emblems all around

just to name a few i get alot of questions asking what car it is, esp at night where theres no way you could guess its a civic

Last edited by gearbox; 05-21-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-22-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

I can play Freecell in my car!
Old 05-22-2008
Registered!!

EM2Brande is an unknown quantity at this point

As of right now I just have 2 that are not installed

1. A part for a Evo 6 made of CF

2. A part made of CF, not made for the EM2, but I am not saying which car its for
Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

Pictures Pplz!!
Old 05-22-2008
Registered!!

blinknfgkicks will become famous soon enoughblinknfgkicks will become famous soon enough

Old 05-22-2008
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute

turbocharged woodtrim.
Old 05-22-2008
Registered!!

EM2Brande is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Pictures Pplz!!
Once everything is on the car
Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-22-2008
RHCP0801 is my hero

1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute1sykcivic has a reputation beyond repute

i got a whole bunch of pennies in the center console dating back to far as 2006

i also found some body art stickers for girls ?? wtff
Old 05-22-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 1sykcivic
i got a whole bunch of pennies in the center console dating back to far as 2006

i also found some body art stickers for girls ?? wtff
lolz @ pennieZ
Old 05-22-2008
Registered!!

Hey GUys 41 will become famous soon enough

underglow
Old 05-23-2008
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rufus
Fiberglassed kickpanels

That would frustrate me beyond words. How can you drive with no dead pedal?

Quick Reply: Whats your unique mods? Post pics