Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

what car to choose (rephrased) bcuz of dumb ppl

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the rough
what car to choose (rephrased) bcuz of dumb ppl

so i have a 7th gen rite now, but i am selling it and i cant make up my mind on which car to get. here r my choices: skyline gtr, acura rsx-s, '08 civic si, s2000(maybe) or teggy type r? what do u guys thinkkk

k so for the retards out there and haters. skyline gtr is r32 not the r35 nissan gtr learn ur ****. and who ever asked if i can afford an M3 i never mentioned it on my list so learn to read. and my budget is 30k. clear!?

Last edited by bluecivic_19; 04-29-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

skoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what car to choose

Si Sedan
Old 04-28-2008
Falken Master

cwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nicecwo715 is just really nice

IMO skyline sucks it died after the R34. si sedan is blah. si was made for a coupe, not a 4 door, if you want 4 door perf get a Sti or Evo (or bmw), I'm loving the new s2k cr's lower, lighter, better handling, and optional hard top and alot of fun.
I have a teggy R, project car, 95 rust sucks.. so s2k imo
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
colourwolf will become famous soon enough

skyline GTR and the rest are in different class......and in different price range.

depends on what you want.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

I'd say an 08 Si Coupe. Ah, just get a Mugen Si, lol.

Wagner
Old 04-28-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

mugen si isnt anything special but a bodykit. get a evo or sti you wont be dissapointed i know i wasnt when i made the move!
Old 04-28-2008
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

I think you're an idiot.

"Hey guys, here are a few dissimilar cars that I just randomly thought of and said I might buy. Which one should I e-buy?"
Old 04-28-2008
hvc
Registered!!

hvc is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, all those cars are completely different price ranges.

Of your list, I'd go the s2k.
Old 04-28-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys I just won the lottery and I'm thinking of selling my 7th gen to buy a 1989 SI or Murcielago, what do you think would be a better option?!?!
Old 04-28-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I'd go for the S2000 if it was me. But I'm with the posters above me. Get some concrete information, maybe a price range, do some research. Stop looking like an idiot and wanting it handed to you.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

lol. i totally agree that this is a dumbass question. each one of those cars are on a different level than each other. but i would go with an s2000 for the simple fact that it isnt played out like the rest of the cars you listed.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

colourwolf will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WgnrNick
I'd say an 08 Si Coupe. Ah, just get a Mugen Si, lol.

Wagner
The USDM Mugen Si sucks donkey *****!! powered by a regualr Si engine that give you same horses, same suspension, same everything. just putting some Mugen embles and lips kit.........why pay more for that.........

If you are talking about the Civic RR, forget what i said...
Old 04-28-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

s2000....how hard is THAT choice?!
Old 04-28-2008
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jza
Hey guys I just won the lottery and I'm thinking of selling my 7th gen to buy a 1989 SI or Murcielago, what do you think would be a better option?!?!
I was also thinking of buying a new watch - either a Casio G-Shock Gulfman or an Audemars Piguet ROO Volcano. Which should I go with? I know there's a price difference of over $10,000 but please take my post seriously.

Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

Dticalman81 is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao
Old 04-28-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

hahahahahahahaha. 300xz ftw
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

do you have all these cars available for buying at hand!?
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

spudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nice

19yr + s2000=pwned by insurance
Old 04-28-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

No, pwned by reality.
Old 04-28-2008
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

12k to 60k price range, cool.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

pwned by reality. ROFL. wurd.
Old 04-28-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

man, with the 50k difference in there, you could buy a new 5 series....
Old 04-28-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

integra ftw!
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Originally Posted by spudz904
19yr + s2000=pwned by insurance
I have a friend that is just turning 19 and he switched from a Prelude to an s2000 a few months ago. He said the insurance difference wasn't that big, at least not enough to be a deal breaker.
Old 04-28-2008

Originally Posted by wheelspinLX
I have a friend that is just turning 19 and he switched from a Prelude to an s2000 a few months ago. He said the insurance difference wasn't that big, at least not enough to be a deal breaker.
Yeah, surprisingly enough that tends to be the case. My comment of being pwned by reality was more in line with the fact that being a 19 yr old college kid with no fixed income makes it kind of difficult to own an S2000. Which I will own when I graduate, by the way. I figure in three years I can get a nice, high-mileage AP2 for pretty cheap and go to town on the motor.
Old 04-28-2008
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Yeah, surprisingly enough that tends to be the case. My comment of being pwned by reality was more in line with the fact that being a 19 yr old college kid with no fixed income makes it kind of difficult to own an S2000. Which I will own when I graduate, by the way. I figure in three years I can get a nice, high-mileage AP2 for pretty cheap and go to town on the motor.
That's what you would think. Good luck after graduation in this market. Unless you are in business or engineering, you may not have a fixed income. ****, I'm 29 and driving a civic...welcome to your future
Old 04-28-2008

Originally Posted by robbclark1
That's what you would think. Good luck after graduation in this market. Unless you are in business or engineering, you may not have a fixed income. ****, I'm 29 and driving a civic...welcome to your future
Aerospace Engineering with a minor in Computer Science. Trust me, the job market's amazing.
Old 04-28-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

haha i feel for you rob. im 27, working at advance auto getting $1k a month and i drive a civic too lol. job market is not what it used to be. but at least i like what i do and for now thats all i care about.

^and you up there need to work for nasa lol. thats what i started out as but didnt have the pateince to go through all the classes and physics crap.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colourwolf
The USDM Mugen Si sucks donkey *****!! powered by a regualr Si engine that give you same horses, same suspension, same everything. just putting some Mugen embles and lips kit.........why pay more for that.........

If you are talking about the Civic RR, forget what i said...
the mugen si does have a different suspension set up and a different exhaust; granted the car is not worth $30+k, but it does have more than a few emblems and a bodykit.

i am not trying to sound like a dick here either, just sharing some info.

to OP - s2k hands down.
Old 04-28-2008

I'm planning on going into the defense industry, actually. Job market's better. By better I mean $75~80K-ish starting. When people hear I'm having trouble in school they say something like, "Well come on, it's not like it's rocket science." And I'm just like, "Well, actually..."

It's the way my mind works, so I don't mind it too much. It's challenging, to be sure, but attainable.

Quick Reply: what car to choose (rephrased) bcuz of dumb ppl