Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

what car to choose (rephrased) bcuz of dumb ppl

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what car to choose (rephrased) bcuz of dumb ppl

^^ you can probably spend under 2k~ in bolt on mods to turn up the boost and yield 350-400 to the wheels. the gto on the other hand; all USDM 'muscle' cars yield LOTS of power to port and polish jobs, intake, headers and exhaust etc.
Old 04-29-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

GTO LS2 is FTW.

be sure to get post 04 though

at least a 05 or newer
Old 04-29-2008
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

bluecivic_19, I am very glad you have now made your original post more specific and ACTED LIKE WE'RE THE ****ING IDIOTS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PROPERLY ARTICULATE YOUR ****ING POINT.

Oh, that's right. When anybody mentions a car, we should always assume they're talking about a ****ing 15-year-old model... especially when a brand new one, with the same name, just came out. I'm talking about the GT-R in case you missed that.

Get one of these. You're just barely qualified to operate it. With the operators ready to assist you, you can often get one at little or no cost to you!

Love,
Dave
Old 04-29-2008
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light

Old 04-29-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
colourwolf will become famous soon enough

Ya..i think it is a good idea to ask for suggestiions with this attitude.
Old 04-29-2008
Registered!!

Keepitmovin is an unknown quantity at this point

Do some research and narrow your list down to the 2 cars you like best, lose the attitude then post again.Guaranteed you'll get a better response.
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dryft
what mods do you consider cheap on theses cars?
Originally Posted by civicsrcool
^^ you can probably spend under 2k~ in bolt on mods to turn up the boost and yield 350-400 to the wheels. the gto on the other hand; all USDM 'muscle' cars yield LOTS of power to port and polish jobs, intake, headers and exhaust etc.
civicrcool knows what he's talking about. My buddy with the evo got 30hp just from reflashing his ecu. Keep in mind turbo cars are tuned mostly to pass emissions not all out power, so getting power out of them is fairly easy.
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

bluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Keepitmovin
Do some research and narrow your list down to the 2 cars you like best, lose the attitude then post again.Guaranteed you'll get a better response.
theres no attitude, its ppl that hate on **** that i have a problem wit.
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bluecivic_19
so i have a 7th gen rite now, but i am selling it and i cant make up my mind on which car to get. here r my choices: skyline gtr, acura rsx-s, '08 civic si, s2000(maybe) or teggy type r? what do u guys thinkkk
dude you shoulda just made a poll, that'd been easier.
but i would say no to the skyline kuz you'd have to order all your parts from over sea's, (i think?); plus i'm guessing it'd be your daily driver.
s2k's are just sick all around if ya got the money, hard top def., soft tops are for people having a mid-life crisis.
Old 04-30-2008
hvc
Registered!!

hvc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bluecivic_19
theres no attitude, its ppl that hate on **** that i have a problem wit.
nobody's hating. you came in and listed cars. You didn't include any years, you didn't include a price range, you didn't include what you wanted in the car.

Every car you listed was completely different, and i think you listed one year, the 08 civic. The 08 s2k goes for like 55k in Canada and is a completely different car then let's say..an rsx-s for like 10-20k. Maybe you should've included that you work for honda and that you get good deals, and what years you were 'eying' up.

That being said get an evo, sti or the skyline.
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

D17alltheway will become famous soon enough

s2k for sure
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

D17alltheway will become famous soon enough

With all that money.. build you EM2 to 500whp... and put the rest towards something more constructive.. like your 1st apartment