Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Needed a Change : Painted the Wheels *Better Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
Re: Needed a Change : Painted the Wheels *Better Pics*

Link to said hooker:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/m4m/658883033.html
Old 04-28-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

^ you in phoenix too?
Old 04-28-2008
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

haha no hookers man
Old 04-28-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

i am still deciding on what i think about the wheels... Part of says eww gross..yet another part says kinda unique doesnt look too bad
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

bluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the roughbluecivic_19 is a jewel in the rough

thats sexy, black with chrome lip is over played even tho its nice and i got them lol, but i wanna repaint them black with a red lip.
Old 04-28-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you have no tires on those monster truck wheels! No wonder you have traction issues. Doesn't look bad but the first thing I thought was the color resembles urine and made me want to take a ****, lol.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

Wow, that looks really good... i hardly post here, but this is worth posting about.

And please tell me that's your real license plate! That would be awesome...
Old 04-28-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

I like it gold, it's purdy.
Old 04-28-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sniperscout
^ you in phoenix too?
Nope. But I used to be. I just saw he was. Honestly, I didn't even open that link, I just found one that looked pretty bad and hit "Copy Link Location."

Originally Posted by andyman97
the first thing I thought was the color resembles urine
You might want to get that looked at, dude. If that's what your **** looks like, something's wrong.
Old 04-28-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Nope. But I used to be. I just saw he was. Honestly, I didn't even open that link, I just found one that looked pretty bad and hit "Copy Link Location."

You might want to get that looked at, dude. If that's what your **** looks like, something's wrong.
Nope, in the Army, I frequently have to observe urine testing, hate to tell ya that's what it looks like, maybe there's an issue with your flow....
Old 04-28-2008
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

I kind of like it but I could see it getting old. Red is more common but it's easier to live with. You realllly need to detail that paint though with a few states of polish and wax - it's very swirled and hologrammed.

Originally Posted by andyman97
Nope, in the Army, I frequently have to observe urine testing, hate to tell ya that's what it looks like, maybe there's an issue with your flow....
You need to tell your soldiers to drink more water!
Old 04-28-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mralbino
Wow, that looks really good... i hardly post here, but this is worth posting about.

And please tell me that's your real license plate! That would be awesome...
Yeah, that's my plate

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
I kind of like it but I could see it getting old. Red is more common but it's easier to live with. You realllly need to detail that paint though with a few states of polish and wax - it's very swirled and hologrammed.
Plan on it but the frontend just got repainted and I needed to wait. The car wasn't clean in these pics, just found an ok place to snap a few.
Old 04-28-2008
Registered!!

svtec is an unknown quantity at this point

Are those rims 18s?
Old 04-28-2008
Premium Member

Yes Sir