Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new rims, check out my car

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JrylJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
new rims, check out my car

Picked up these rims the other day for a pretty good deal. the thing is, the tihng is i don't think they are rota's because i had some circuit 8's before this set, and they say rota in the inside. For the most part i got a good deal for the rims, and just put some tires on em today. With my new set, it says TE37. any suggestions? i'm going to call up mackin industries tomorrow to find out. But check out my car also.

Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

sk8erelemnts will become famous soon enough
Re: new rims, check out my car

looks good... you should hit up the fremont meet on the 11th of may. there is like over a hundred hondas signed up to go.
Old 04-15-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

iono if they're real TE37...because real te37 dont come glossy black with a polished lip...

it most likely "te37 style"
Old 04-15-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Those are NOT real TE37's

car looks pretty good though
Old 04-15-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

lookin good man looks like you're going w/ the red on black trim scheme w/ the lip n' grill..
Old 04-15-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i sure wish those knockoffs had the red lip instead of a polished lip..

car looks nice though... looks like your sitting on stock suspension? any plans for that.. you might want to drop it now, thatll really set it off
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

54321r will become famous soon enough54321r will become famous soon enough

car looks good i would get the rims powercoated or atleast the lip to match
Old 04-15-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Looks good. A few things you should consider doing, IMO:

1. Paint mirrors or get some new ones that match

2. Move license plate to front bumper on a side mount. In the window just looks tacky.

3. Paint your calipers black. Red stock calipers look tacky, but painting them black really cleans up the look.

4. Clear foglights. I think yellow would look bad, with the black-and-red theme you've got going.

I think the chrome lip looks fine, at least for now. I'd worry about the other things, the lip may grow on you. I, personally, am not a fan of red lip on a red car.

Just my $0.02.
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i think the car looks clean. i like the rims because you have the honda emblem on the grill and the headlights look cleared, it works imo. definitely agree about the clear fogs, but overall the car looks good.
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

JrylJDM is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the reply's everyone, well i guess according to experts here, there not volks, but still a nice pick up for $265 for the whole set! i have tanabe lowering springs but plan to get some coil-overs in the next couple of weeks. This has been a long time project, going to school and working full time, i think its coming along great
Old 04-17-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

there's a thread at honda tech where people talk about the authenticy of wheels, I don't know for sure. I would try to contact an official retailer to find out some details. And I'm pretty sure it'll say made in japan. I don't think the knock offs are allowed to do that. Not sure. Nice set though!

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2185170

Last edited by Eyger; 04-17-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-17-2008
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough

car looks hella clean i like it alot!
Old 04-17-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

those are still some pretty nice rims. i actually like the chrome lip