Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Pimp my Ride... HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KaZaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Pimp my Ride... HELP!!!

Hey Guyz

I've a honda civic ex 03 and I started tuning it up with bodykit, cold air intake etc. Now I'm almost finished, I just have to paint it. Here's the problem. I planed to paint it yellow but it would not look that great, it will fit more for a lancer evo. could you please help me to find the perfect color for my ride?

ps: I've a carbon hood, grill & spoiler. I also have Blue neons under my car.

please help!!!
Old 04-14-2008
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pimp my Ride... HELP!!!

successful troll..is going to be successful

/thread
Old 04-14-2008
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

ok i can help. first put the stock bumpers back on. throw the bodykit out. get a nice lip kit. you wanna go with a nice neutral color. like champ white or any type of black. if you have a big spoiler junk that. and rip those neons out. you should be good to go.

pics of car plz
Old 04-14-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Tuning usually refers to the motor more specifically- squeezing power out of it. Body kits and paint are modifications. As a heads up.

And you need to post several pics of your car so we can see what you're working with, otherwise ppl will just throw out their fav colors.
Old 04-14-2008
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

black and white arnt colors.
Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

WgnrNick will become famous soon enoughWgnrNick will become famous soon enough

I'd say silver (something alittle darker) because that will look ballin' with the carbon fiber.

Wagner
Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

get anthracite.......that dark smoke color of TLs!
Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

get it rainbow colored to match your gay body kit and neons.

but in seriousness, post a pic, your not going to get very far with a question like what your asking, everyone will throw out their fav colors.
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

Christafurrr is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=chkolny;4307660]get it rainbow colored to match your gay body kit and neons.QUOTE]

i lol'd
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

Christafurrr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chkolny
get it rainbow colored to match your gay body kit and neons.

but in seriousness, post a pic, your not going to get very far with a question like what your asking, everyone will throw out their fav colors.
i lol'd
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

JDUB05 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont worry bro im sporting a big *** lip kit all around and mine is so bad...I am going to body kit... maybe I can jack your kit cheap HAHA

im basicly getting the same thing...but it removes the lip and instead is built into the kit
Old 04-15-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

GTFO ricer and go post on HT
Old 04-15-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

^bwahahha

under body neons add HP y0
Old 04-15-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KaZaK
Hey Guyz

I've a honda civic ex 03 and I started tuning it up with bodykit, cold air intake etc. Now I'm almost finished, I just have to paint it. Here's the problem. I planed to paint it yellow but it would not look that great, it will fit more for a lancer evo. could you please help me to find the perfect color for my ride?

please help!!!
Get rid of the wing, grill, neon, and body kit. Paint it an OEM color, that'll give the best results.

And for the love of God, keep it one color. No decals or vinyls. You're an embarrassment to us all.
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

if he likes it i guess its cool. but yno what i always wondered? i always stare at ricers cars and just laugh at them in the inside. i wonder if when the ricer sees me lookin at him if he thinks im checkin out his ride cuz its hella 'tuned'/souped up. lol
Old 04-15-2008

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by civicsrcool
if he likes it i guess its cool. but yno what i always wondered? i always stare at ricers cars and just laugh at them in the inside. i wonder if when the ricer sees me lookin at him if he thinks im checkin out his ride cuz its hella 'tuned'/souped up. lol

Probably.
Old 04-15-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, I so want to pimp my ride!!
Holy ****ing GAY!
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

we should scope out the "take pics of local ricers thread", his car may already be there
Old 04-15-2008
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

Old 04-15-2008
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

paint it diarrehea red. it should match your pukemobile nicely.
Old 04-15-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

its like watching you guys dance drunk around a camp fire.. just stop already
Old 04-16-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
its like watching you guys dance drunk around a camp fire.. just stop already
haha....i know huh.....poor ricer

my first impression was "uhh oh...a ricer is born"
Old 04-16-2008
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KaZaK
Hey Guyz

please help!!!
Ok, I'm going to be serious and help you out here. Putting a bodykit on a car is not tuning it. Getting real performance gains is tuning. Don't waste your money on a paint job, do some work to the engine that will really make a difference. You can pick up a turbocharger or a nitrous kit and run Hondata Kpro on it.

That's the best advice you will get.
Old 04-16-2008
Registered!!

affixrider will become famous soon enough

Dude Dont Listen To Half Of Those Guys Man. If You Like It Then Stick With It. I Got A Bodykit On, And Its Painted Neon Orange. People Call It A Ricer But I Dont Mind. My Car Is Still Faster Then Alot Of The People Cars Here On This Site. Thats Just Because I Built The Internals On My Engine Up And Turbo Charged It.

Im Not Starting **** With Anyone On Here, But The Guy Did Ask For Help, The Least Someone Could Have Dont Is Played Around On Photshop For The Guy. But He Does Need To Post Some Pics First If He Really Wants Help.
Old 04-16-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

did it cross anyones mind yet that someone just made up this thread as a joke because he already knew what he would start??
Old 04-16-2008

Originally Posted by dryft
did it cross anyones mind yet that someone just made up this thread as a joke because he already knew what he would start??
Yeah, actually. I thought it might be Zack/Sujak. But the join dates don't match, unless he's making new accounts every month just in case he needs them.
Old 04-16-2008
This is Myspace

Originally Posted by dryft
What do you think my previous two posts were talking about..

Old 04-16-2008
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

oooo now they make sense lol

cool aviator btw, tyler durden
Old 04-16-2008

Arguably one of the best movies of all time.
Old 04-16-2008
This is Myspace

had to change it up a bit.. this is my avatar on HT and i've always loved the movie. I actually read the book before i saw the flick.. so if any of you guys get a chance, pick it up and you will enjoy it just as much or probably more than the movie

Quick Reply: Pimp my Ride... HELP!!!