Done with my K-swap..*Update* 1st post 3/29/08 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2008   #1
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Done with my K-swap..*Update* 1st post 3/29/08

Well, I finally got the K-swap I've been dreaming of. K20z1 to be exact.

I've had the car now just over a month, and I no longer miss the EM2. I love it, but sometimes just because you love someone, doesn't mean you should stay together. I got a few cell phone pictures I ran through photoshop. Hope you like the update.

Love this one.

Next to my old sweetheart. Not bad for a cell phone, I love photoshop and turtles.

Outside of work next to my friends EVO VIII. Not so good cell phone shots.

Last edited by SEN_ONE; 03-29-2008 at 06:23 PM.
SEN_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #2
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Done with my K-swap ;P

Sick bastard. That's why you were selling all your stuff. Don't lie, you really don't miss the EM2!
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #3
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light

Haha, I really do miss it, but not going to kill me. I sold it to my brother, it's not going too far.
Old 02-01-2008   #4
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

dam nice upgrade..i wouldnt miss the em2..what ur your future mods?
exturbo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #5
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

rims, slam it & BOOST! thats all it needs lol
2k1civic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #6
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Good upgrade and congrats on the new ride! Definitely drop it first.
buckshizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #7
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

you suck...

nice ride
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #8
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

thats one hell of an upgrade. nice choice for sure.

i don't think i would miss my em2 if thats what i got.
HonCiv02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008   #9
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

you be at nopi wilth some some ill upgrades correct?
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #10
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry to hear you got an 05 sucks for you..
TransformedBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #11
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about

Sweetness!
Wolfgang5884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #12
CS-X3 Fresher than you

Thanks for the comments. I will most definitely be at NOPI this year.
I hope to be riding in with many of my friends from here. I didn't go in '07 because I couldn't use my vacation time from work until I put a year in. First mods are all ICE related. I have a AVIC-D3 on it's way, along with my Diamond Audio set up out of the Civic.
Next is a Buddy Club or Revo SS. Then I will put in a nice suspension in a couple of months. Still looking at the right gear for that. I think I may just get the rims powder coated, not sure.
It's such a big step up from the Civic that I'm not worried about any power mods for now, I'm happy with the get up and go.
Old 02-02-2008   #13
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

lol @ transformedbg sucks doesnt it
Mr_Plenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008   #14
CS-X3 Fresher than you

I haven't found anything that sucks about it. Fun as hell to drive.
Old 02-03-2008   #15
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

looks ****! let me know if you think youll have your stock sway bars by nopi, if so ill have a gift for you lol
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #16

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEN_ONE View Post
I haven't found anything that sucks about it. Fun as hell to drive.
add k-pro see how much fun it is lol... or how much it costs i should say.. i would have got an 04..
Old 02-04-2008   #17
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Nice upgrade. I've done a little research, and the type-s engine responds well to engine mods, not like the d17.

Have fun with your new whip.
phuviano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #18
CS-X3 Fresher than you

Yeah, I always knew I was going to do a k-swap in the Civic, but I couldn't turn down the offer for this thing. To transformedbg, you're not kidding kpro is expensive for this thing, not to mention I have to get an ecu from an 02-04. It is one of the things I was sad about when researching the 05. I didn't have a choice on the year, but given what I paid for it, and how much I would have spent on the civic I'm not feeling too upset. Thanks for all the feedback guys.
Old 02-04-2008   #19
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

DC5 owns EM2!!!!

I bought one but some lady rear ended me, car got totalled a month later I bought it. =(

Once you drive a dc5, you realize you want it.

love the aspec!

Nice car bro..
kasimmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #20

Quote:
Yeah, I always knew I was going to do a k-swap in the Civic, but I couldn't turn down the offer for this thing. To transformedbg, you're not kidding kpro is expensive for this thing, not to mention I have to get an ecu from an 02-04. It is one of the things I was sad about when researching the 05. I didn't have a choice on the year, but given what I paid for it, and how much I would have spent on the civic I'm not feeling too upset. Thanks for all the feedback guys.
Just curious what you paid for you old civic? and new k-swap? if you dont mind me asking.
Old 02-04-2008   #21

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Nice going bud
for a cool guy with a cool car
See ya at NOPI we missed ya last year.

CAN YOU GUESS WHO IS SEN-ONE?

If you already know don,t answer, I want to see how many ppl get it right

Last edited by supermex; 02-04-2008 at 05:20 PM.
supermex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #22
CS-X3 Fresher than you

Haha, Hector what's going on, you wouldn't recognize me now. I can't wait until NOPI '08. Trans; I paid 9200 for the Civic, and got a damn good deal on the RSX at 13,500. Only has 56,000 miles. Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Old 02-04-2008   #23

Aw not bad man not bad at all... i probably still would have k-swpped but thats just me lol.. oh well good luck with it.
Old 02-04-2008   #24
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

A-Spec kitm, Revo SS, Drop it, Injen CAI, IMG, KPRO then you will be in business...
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008   #25

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha, Hector what's going on, you wouldn't recognize me now. I can't wait until NOPI '08. Trans; I paid 9200 for the Civic, and got a damn good deal on the RSX at 13,500. Only has 56,000 miles. Once in a lifetime opportunity.
No kiddin man, no a bad deal.

Me?
Like always, will do the opposite. My next project will be an RSX with a turbocharged D17.
supermex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #26
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

sup bro, and where the hell was I at for that pic?? i see my pocket bike there....hmmmm
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008   #27
CS-X3 Fresher than you

Sup, I was going to bump this with a few updates to mods, but got too cold to take pictures. Considering you and your wife took about 200,000 pictures, I would say it had something to do with you not being in the shot. NOPI '08!!!
Old 03-29-2008   #28
CS-X3 Fresher than you

Re: Done with my K-swap..*Update* 1st post 3/29/08

updated first post, bump. New pictures.

Tags
25, csx3, nopi, swap, till, wait