Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

The coupe is offically gone! NEw CAR PICS INSIDE UPDATED!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The coupe is offically gone! NEw CAR PICS INSIDE UPDATED!!

Originally Posted by varner88
no hes mad because i sold him a tb and i told him that the tps was broke in the pm and he still wanted it then like 2-3 weeks later he wants a refund saying the whole tb was messed up and taking apart when it never was. i mean check my feedback 21+ just one this site im prob the most honest seller on here
um your trying to make yourself out to look like the good guy. you told me it was complete and fully functional. the ****ing thing was a piece of **** that was missing 80% of everything that goes on it. yes i knew the tps was broken i wasnt complaining about that. There was no way anybody was using that ****ing throttle body.

Ill trash up your ****ing thread till they ****ing ban me. Your a ****ing lying piece of **** of a person.

Last edited by sniperscout; 04-29-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 04-30-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

like i told you before it came off the car working sat in a box in the garage never used and was sent to you i have the messages from the pms if youd like me to post them. everyone knows im an honest guy and whos ever dealt with me has never had bad expeirience so if you wanna trash the thread go ahead buddy you own the car that you need the site to helpyou with i dont.
Old 04-30-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

bad blood with you wont affect my reputation on the site...sorry to disappoint you. I have the PMs too...and yes they say what you are saying. But they arent the truth,thats the point of my argument....but unfortunately no one but you or myself( and the people here that saw it) will ever be able to know the truth.
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

rahenry00 is an unknown quantity at this point

BEEF.....it's what's for dinner
Old 04-30-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

haha.. well I've bought from Varner before with good results. Granted I didn't buy a throttle body, but I got my part on time and in good condition
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

varner is a cool dude.... but not takin sides, i know varner is busy all teh time with work and bangin his hot gf.... i would be slackin off too ahha
Old 04-30-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

lol rabi.. i broke up with her couple months ago.

but either way like i said i have had tons of people buy from me im an honest seller. im not here to argue but everything ive wrote thru pm was infact true and never lied about one thing.
Old 04-30-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

Originally Posted by varner88
everything ive wrote thru pm was infact true and never lied about one thing.
yeah your right...i must have mistaken your throttle body for the one i bought from the other chris varner...silly me
Old 04-30-2008
Registered!!

cleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trustedcleanmagcivic should not be trusted

not trying to add on to the **** talking but i was looking at ur mod list and i think u choose the wrong mods. turbo xs stuff are not ranked in the evo world *** the best stuff to buy. the bov most just stick with the stocker because it just does a good job. (or they change to the mr or the jdm one). then why did u pick the stechs the evo sup is good as stockers why not go fartherer in there line and coilovers.
Old 05-01-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

cleanmagcivic:
because he wants to? lmfao.

keep the hater comments out guys! this is your friendly neighborhood civic forums not some dark alley in the ghetto lol.
Old 05-01-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

if this was a dark alley varner wouldn't be anywhere to be found anymore...but its not a dark alley

Last edited by sniperscout; 05-01-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 05-01-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-01-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

i know where he lives sniper, come on over and will pay him a visit.
Old 05-01-2008
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

you guys can say all you want like i said before i have the pms to back up everything ive stated..

as for the turbo xs stuff the bov is temporary as im gettin ets piping and a tial to go with my new turbo

the s techs were only 150 bucks and i needed the gap gone coilovers will be comig after the turbo setup

and sniperscout like i told you before keep threatning me and harassing me ive saved everything you sent me thru pm and all the threatning bullshit through myspace and like i said before you keep up your baby bullshit act infront of everyone and i will press charges on you for harrassment i do have all your info as well.. i have every pm that will stand up in court proving that im on the right and your the wrong like i said before look at my credibility on the site compared to you or anyone else i have done no wrong here. i sent you a tb that was working when we took it off explained it sat around and the tps was broken what you did with it i have no idea but nothing was left out of the description and who ever told you it was taken apart and put back together must not know what there talkin about because it was never touched.

Last edited by varner88; 05-01-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 05-01-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC

Originally Posted by exturbo6
i know where he lives sniper, come on over and will pay him a visit.
oh i do too

i havent threatened you once...maybe the car a couple times...but not you.
And there is a reason for that.

yeah honda must have no idea what their parts are supposed to do...what a bunch of morons.Once again your right, I doesnt matter that the butterfly was partially open because all the spring were on wrong. And who needs three sensors and the throttle cable holder when you have a broken tps(but im not complaining about the tps, cause that is what you were honest about).
I told you to try and bring up charges. They wont go anywhere.
The judge would probably tell you to quit wasting their time. I mean come on, I send you some messages that hurt your feelings. I guess all the people on here that get flamed should bring everyone to court for harassment. Oh thats a great idea! we can have a national 7thgencivic meet at the courthouse! And there would be no excuse to miss it cause its court ordered! HAH!

You keep acting like those little green boxes that represent your reputation actually mean something. You do realize they dont right? I mean especially due to the fact that you used to be able to buy reputation with VBbucks.

I did learn something from you though...never deal with money orders...there isn't any recourse once they run with the money.

Last edited by sniperscout; 05-01-2008 at 09:30 AM.