Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Reason why civic owners get made fun of.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reason why civic owners get made fun of.

This thread delivers. Possibly the funniest thing i have ever seen on this site.
Old 12-21-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

I agree.. we shouldn't tempt alpha tho, he'll post a pic of a bunch of fat ppl doin it
Old 12-21-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop Matt. Don't do it.

We neither need nor want your pictures on this one. Kev is sorry. Say you're sorry and that you didn't mean it Kev. Think of the children.
Old 12-21-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

yes.. I am sorry... please... no...

obese persons orgies make baby Jesus cry
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Muwahahahah!

I have you all at my mercy!
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

...yeah, thats a no-no. lol. - Rennen

Last edited by Rennen; 12-21-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Syke Fu
Wow. You fools are cold blooded for real.

The cars.... yeah gay as hell.

The chick is not that bad for crying out loud.
LOL.
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

Man Alpha that is one disgisting pic U put up there!! But man that ish is funny!! Thats what must be going through that guys head when he is feeding her Jenny Craigs low carb Lasagna!!
Old 12-21-2007

Damn it. I now have reason to go outside and work on my car to make the images go away. Thanks Matt.

That room must smell like the pig farm down the road. It's probably what accivic04 has for an air freshener.....
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

OMG guys ROFLMAO, this shizz is too funny

Alpha man you have a strong stomach to have to search to find a pic like that
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

i like a girl who has big *******. on her front and her back.

Last edited by Rennen; 12-21-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

LMAO LMAO LMAO at this thread my God this is the most entertaining thread of this site lol wow but them fat chick pics is YUK!!! fuc a fat chick lol
Old 12-21-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

i almost threw up a little
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough

**** man, tahts alot of love in taht room.....ALOTTT
Old 12-21-2007
I like my commute

ughhhh someone needs to post a whole bunch of times to get that image off the last page hahaha... I dared you alpha and you did it!
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

koketsucivic is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh damn! 11 pages of reading then I get hit with the fat people orgy...damn I dont think I can eat my lunch anymore hahahahaha
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-21-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by familycar
OMG guys ROFLMAO, this shizz is too funny

Alpha man you have a strong stomach to have to search to find a pic like that
Who said he had to search? Maybe he's got a whole collection on his 'puter
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

^^Come on now, I searched and it was too easy.

Just do a Google image search for "Fat Orgy". Then turn the safe search feature off. You will find some a lot worse, I promise.
Old 12-21-2007

That's OK Matt. I trust you. I'll take your word for it.
Old 12-21-2007

And just so you folks know, when you use your Google powers for things other than pig ****, you can still find the things you once had.

Old 12-21-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

damn, i think i missed the disgusting pic, rennen already removed it
Old 12-21-2007

As much as I hate it when the man keeps us down Adam, you really were better off not seeing that picture.
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

OK, I was asked not to post the pic.

So I will not post it, instead I will give you the option to see it.

So, if you want to see the pic then click the link. If not then go about your business. This should be fair enough.

Link
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

Also, good thinking Clint. I never knew that Google image search could be used for anything other than ****. You have opened my eyes. lol
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

I just posted this in his guest book.

Dude, just by you making the album private does not mean that we can not get to the pics.

http://images.google.com/images?q=ac...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

The interwebz is > U!

Idiot!
Old 12-21-2007
Registered!!

Our thread is on Google. lol

Here is the link, it is the 5th one down. lol

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...04&btnG=Search
Old 12-22-2007
Registered!!

Dude was here and got the password to our account:
Here is a cut and past:

Posted by Alpha-5
12/21/2007, 10:29pm

Posted by accivic04_fan
12/21/2007, 08:42pm
****ing homo.. i ownz your profile now. so where are pics of your gay *** car? stop hating on the beefy woman. she is delicious and i bang her almost everyday. dude, hit that *** once and ride the waves for hours. shes mad tight there yo. ever give **** to a big girl??? dude, its ****ing pure heaven

Posted by accivic04_fan
12/21/2007, 08:34pm
i apologize. i know gay homo civic drivers like me make all civics look like ricers. truth is, most of us are poser wannabes anyways. i bought a civic cuz they are slow and everyone has them so at least ill be sow as all the others. i know im full of **** and thats just because im making up for my/our lack of manhood. we at www.civicforums.com are mostly gay and if we had the chance to bang that hottie on your car we would prolly just crawl up and die from fright from a real woman like her. she got all that *** and prolly some nice **** too but we are just little bitches that cant handle it. real woman have meat on their bodies and not some 100 lb twig hoe. once again i/we apologize and hope you can forgive an ******* civic buyer/driver . we made the mistake when we first bought our piece of **** cars. feel free to become a member at www.civicforums.com . us **** over here need the advice of a real man anyways. have a wonderful holiday and we do love the car and can get to love the girl too ttyl
Old 12-22-2007
Registered!!

here is another one of mine:

So now you are talking about ****in the fat bitch in the ***. You truly are a real winner. I am surprised your little wanna be Porta Rican dick is long enough to get past all that cellulite. Perhaps she just holds a Krispy Kreem and you **** the hole, it would be the same thing.
Old 12-23-2007
7th gen old timer.

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

figured he would get a hold of the account.... did he change the pw? because maybe change the pw and dont post it here and clint or someone holds it and can only be gotten by pm.
maybe that would work...

Quick Reply: Reason why civic owners get made fun of.