Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my poor car... =(

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
my poor car... =(

so i was driving minding my own business when the guy stopped at the stop sign decides to go when i was in front of him. i dont know if he didnt see me, or thought i had a stop sign too, or if he thought that i was turning. what ever, he hit me. here are the pics... enjoy:

sorry about the shitty pics. i took them with my camera phone. im gonna try to get some side skirts out of it .
Old 12-12-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
Re: my poor car... =(

Yeah both side skirts came off the car on impact...LOL. Even the side that didn't get hit.
Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

cerasoli1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rennen
say that they broke off when i was hit.

I'm sure he is joking but yeah, sorry to see that man your ride didn't look bad either you were at the "gettogether" lol **** well goodluck man I had my car hit at a roundabout last december and wasn't my fault sure didn't have it for a couple weeks but looks good as new now.
Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

damn that look nasty,, get that **** fix soon lol

Last edited by slowwhitecivic; 12-12-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 12-12-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

yea i dont see why u have to attack him so hardcore like that.. theres millions of other reasons why insurance rates go up higher.. than getting extra money back on a claim.. way more things make those rates go higher.. like people who decide to take off from the stop sign while someone hasnt even finished crossing the street.. if anything, he made your rates higher, more than rennens side skirts.. so back off

sorry rennen.. stupid *** people these days.. i got hit too.. at least you were there when it happend.
Old 12-12-2007
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all

damn bro....chill. Im sure he was joking. He is a good guy...met him before.
Old 12-12-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ultimatetuner10
By the way, im sure they will believe that they both broke off, cause the impact was SO hard that it went through the chassis and snapped off the side skirt on the other side...
and people like you are the reason people dont like this site. you should let me handle my own business and mind your own. i actually was joking before, but im actually gonna try it now . thanks to you. nice domestic rice by the way

Last edited by Rennen; 12-12-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Why stick up for insurance companies? How about the fact that they charge me way more than a 25 year old solely because im 20? I have a perfect driving record, so why not charge only the dipshits who get in all these stupid accidents instead of me just because of my age? I feel like I should have the best rate for my effort at responsible driving. I don't feel bad for insurance companies they have VERY healthy profits at our expense.

Anyway... I wish i had pics but i had similar damage last month when some hick backed his truck into my driver's door. I had some pictures on a disposable just in case I had to fight his insurance, but i didnt have to so they will sit on that camera forever. There was only damage to the door and a broken window. The repairs ended up at close to $2500. As much as I hate insurance companies, the company that this guy had needs some props, it was called Dairyland and they were awesome, no hassles whatsoever.

Funniest part though is this guy if he would have looked behind his truck ONCE in any mirror or turned around he would have seen my parked car. It was clearly visible and his excuse was that since my car wasnt parked there when he arrived he didnt think anything was there when he left hours later, serious dumbassery.
Old 12-12-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

man, ultimate tuner is so angry like all the time, he just attacks people all the time, i just dont get it...

anyway rennen, sucks about the hit n run, glad it wasnt me, but if u really want to know where all the money will come from is from that rim, if u get a quote from honda, it will likely be like 3-400 bucks, and then get one from a junk yard, or someone selling some on ebay, then get sideskirts, its easier that way, then no lying, and u still get sideskirts
Old 12-12-2007
New Mod on the Block

^good idea. i might go that route. we'll see. it wasn't a hit n run though. his insurance is taking care of it.
Old 12-12-2007
New Mod on the Block

umm.. im pretty sure my reading comprehension would be better than yours. im going to one of the best academic universities in the country. go gators . and i think im gonna call ur bluff on contacting the authorities. i didnt do anything illegal. you're a real dumbass. anyways, you've ruined this thread enough. all of your past and future posts in this thread will be deleted. except for the one above this post of course... i like the flattery .

Last edited by Rennen; 12-12-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 12-12-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

where ever did those posts go?
Old 12-12-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

That sucks brah. At least you have a spare alloy wheel now
Old 12-12-2007
New Mod on the Block

yeah, i guess. they're giving me a free rental car while mine is in the shop. the guys from honda tuning put nitrous in their rental car a while ago . this might be a way to have some fun with it.
Old 12-12-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

i was thinking the worst before i opened this thread.... that your car was totaled and you'd just get some other car and we'd lose another og member. good luck with the insurance headache man. and way to lay the law down on ultimatetuner.
Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rennen
uim going to one of the best academic universities in the country. go gators .
Don't go doing that! Anteaters ftmfw!

People who can't drive suck.
Old 12-12-2007
New Mod on the Block

tell me about it. people in gainesville blow at driving. it's like they don't care about their cars and other people's property.
Originally Posted by armieo
i was thinking the worst before i opened this thread.... that your car was totaled and you'd just get some other car and we'd lose another og member. good luck with the insurance headache man. and way to lay the law down on ultimatetuner.
im gonna have the 7thgen for at least another 2 years. lol. cant really get anything else on a college student's budget. geico was actully really cool about it. they called me before my insurance got back to me, and set up a place for the car to be fixed and with free rental. i think im gonna go with them next time i need to renew.

Last edited by Rennen; 12-12-2007 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-12-2007
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

wtf kind of accident is this. the only way i believe it is if the other guy was blind. i dont see any other way he couldve plowed into a car right in front of him. oh wait, maybe talking on the phone and not watching the road? hmm. learn how to drive peeps, not very hard. hope you can get everything fixed and his insurance goes up. you should call his insurance for sure and explain how it happened, that will make it even worse for him.
Old 12-12-2007
New Mod on the Block

i have no idea how he didnt see me. maybe he thought i was turning or something. im actually not that pissed cuz someone keyed my car on that side and im prolly gonna get that fixed too
Old 12-12-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

and yea, if they cut you a check, you can spend it however you want. when a bus tire came off and hit my bumper, cracking it in several places and peeling the paint off the bottom, i got a $600 check to cover a new bumper and paint at the bodyshop. well i went ahead and put that down on a nice oem lip kit instead lol it covered the damaged bumper nicely. the only way it works against you is if its a big damage and you decide later that it needs more parts that the original estimate didnt have, youre out of luck (unless you take it to a body shop, who can then collect any additional amount for extra parts from insurance during the course of fixing).
Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

sorry to hear about the wreck man. oh well. could've been worse. it could have been totaled and the insurance could give you some ridiculously low amount for your car. Thats what just happened to my sister.

ps - nice to see the cbr fund coming along
Old 12-12-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough

Damn that sucks man, especially because it was caused by stupidity and not an actually accident. I got my CF hood from hail damage. I didn't cheat them out of any money either, just gotta do it right I had to get a new hood because of a crack and my dad's got connections so I got the dent wizard cheap and then used the extra money money for the hood. You should be able to get enough money for some skirts! Good luck with the repairs too.

EDIT: wtf, no more points? This site can't make up it's mind, lol.
Old 12-12-2007
Premium Member

really? man i should call in my hail damage lol. at least for a new hood. but i was thinking it couldnt be that much to replace and i would have to pay deductible.
Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

that sucks.. make sure hes fully insured to cover the damage.
Old 12-13-2007
New Mod on the Block

ok so enterprise is giving me a choice on 3 rental cars:
chevy cobalt
nissan sentra
chevy malibu
i refuse to drive the malibu around for the next couple weeks. and im leaning towards the sentra unless the coblat is the ss, which i highly doubt it is. which one would u guys pic?
Old 12-13-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Sentra.. Sorry to hear about your car man yahh get some sides, OEM ones are discontinued so they'd be a good pickup!
Old 12-13-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

son of a bitch...

id rock the cobolt and rip the **** out it... lol

Last edited by 02BLKCIVIC; 12-13-2007 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

that sucks i would try to get them out of him
Old 12-13-2007
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

id get the cobalt if its a 2 door, otherwise go for the sentra.
Old 12-13-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear about the accident and i would definitely go with the sentra.

ps - post up picks when you get your new sides.

Quick Reply: my poor car... =(