Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

1st track day

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
1st track day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dQqpKBvxco

This was my first track day. I had a blast and learned so much. I def want to bring the civic at some point. There was a guy there with a fully gutted b18 hatch and he kept up just fine with the big boys.

This guy was pretty good.

Last edited by ronaldo9; 11-22-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-22-2007
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough
Re: 1st track day

lol at the guy in the mustang. my first time out at vir i out-lapped a mustang in the civic. i freakin love arrogant v8 owners that think their car will make up for their inability to drive.

36 deg...wowzers. thats a bit on the brisk side for a bike. hope you had a blast man! be careful, its an expensive hobby
Old 11-22-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

awesome.. what kind of tires were u running.. anything specific done to the bike that you like in particular??
Old 11-22-2007
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

It was 36 degrees in the morning but warmed up to about 50 as the day went on. The tires were ice in the first session but had amazing grip after. I was running michelin pilot power 2ct's for tires and my bike is all stock besides a yoshimura pipe; 2005 GSXR 750. I plan to upgrade to stainless steel brake lines and possibly some shorty levers. After this track day I'm not sure if I want to ride the street anymore hehe.
Old 11-22-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

yea thats awesome... i know a nice track upgrade to have (since apparently its also ur DD on occasion) would be a GSP stabalizer (or gps..something like that)... its awesome!! my roommate has it on his GSXR... his is an 07 i think... you can adjust it for a stiffer steering response (or quicker one) at the click of a button..750s a decent sized motor too.. looks good!!
Old 11-22-2007
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of

awsome now u need to come with the civic to a meet im gonna try next season
Old 11-23-2007
Registered!!

chawski will become famous soon enoughchawski will become famous soon enough

After this track day I'm not sure if I want to ride the street anymore hehe.
i hear ya man. i know 2 guys that ride pro and wont even ride on the street. for one, they wanna go ***** to the wall all the time, and 2, its just so bloody dangerous. people just dont watch for ya