Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My 8th Gen HKS Police Civic Project !!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My 8th Gen HKS Police Civic Project !!!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

rice i think people forgot the meaning of nice...
if its a show car yayyy to you if its not sorry dude but wowwwwwwwwwwww...
word to you if your sponsored by all those tho
Old 11-10-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Emerican is an unknown quantity at this point

mann i need those cop lights haha...

anyone know where you could get those in the states? i doubt any site, so i assume you would have to know some people..

anyway, i like the car, not feeling the spoiler though. other than that looks good, love the police lights haha

Emerican
Old 11-10-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerican

anyone know where you could get those in the states? i doubt any site, so i assume you would have to know some people..

anyway, i like the car, not feeling the spoiler though. other than that looks good, love the police lights haha

Emerican
They are illegal...you can get them though, online sites have em. Get caught, and its a federal offence that may very well land you in jail
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

werent u "done with this thread" lol jm

Originally Posted by Emerican

Emerican
i remember i saw a 7thgen that had them on cardomain. if i remember correctly u culdnt even tell they were there!
Old 11-11-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by metalviper
werent u "done with this thread" lol jm

i remember i saw a 7thgen that had them on cardomain. if i remember correctly u culdnt even tell they were there!
I was, but I wanted to let him know...god forbid someone tells him its a great idea to drive around flashing everywhere, and he ends up in jail.
Old 11-11-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

hes not in this country stupid..
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

the body kit resembles the one on the mugen RR edition civic...

http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/12/mugenrr07.jpg
Old 11-11-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice

god people are so pessimistic on this site, there's a couple of things i don't like on his car, but that'd called INDIVIDUALISM and it's also the reason everyone's car looks different from the next. IMO it looks like he put a lot of work in it and at least it's done tastefully. good work man, and ultimatetuner, STFU.
Old 11-11-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light

I like the strobe lights lol
Old 11-11-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by So.Ill.EM2
god people are so pessimistic on this site, there's a couple of things i don't like on his car, but that'd called INDIVIDUALISM and it's also the reason everyone's car looks different from the next. IMO it looks like he put a lot of work in it and at least it's done tastefully. good work man, and ultimatetuner, STFU.
people can't take the truth and when someone speaks the truth everyone gets offended by it. Don't come on to a forum and show your car if you don't expect someone to critize it or not like the way it looks.

I do not like this civic at all. Cars that are overdone nice i can take. but when stickers and stuff are just thrown on and not planned out and done well i don't like at all. the wheels do not go with the car at all and don't even look nice at all. Just because a car has a lot of work to it doesn't mean it's nice or even worth the work.
Old 11-13-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by drew22mader
people can't take the truth and when someone speaks the truth everyone gets offended by it. Don't come on to a forum and show your car if you don't expect someone to critize it or not like the way it looks.

I do not like this civic at all. Cars that are overdone nice i can take. but when stickers and stuff are just thrown on and not planned out and done well i don't like at all. the wheels do not go with the car at all and don't even look nice at all. Just because a car has a lot of work to it doesn't mean it's nice or even worth the work.
it's not about someone not agreeing with your style choices. i'm all for freedom of choice as well as freedom of speech, but i just wish that this forum was filled with more grace. that's the problem with our community as a whole, if it's not your style, we act like it's a POS. that's why honda owners get such a bad rep.
Old 11-13-2007
Registered!!

FGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to allFGCOUPE is a name known to all

i have to kinda agree with So.Ill.EM2 on this one guys!

when i posted my car with chrome rims, even when i used to have decals i got slammed on badtime! constructive advise is one thing but insults to the car and its owner.....bad taste!

+1
Old 11-13-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by So.Ill.EM2
it's not about someone not agreeing with your style choices. i'm all for freedom of choice as well as freedom of speech, but i just wish that this forum was filled with more grace. that's the problem with our community as a whole, if it's not your style, we act like it's a POS. that's why honda owners get such a bad rep.
its like that no matter what forum you go to.

anyways...back on topic.

Not really my taste, but as long as you like the way it looks, then thats all that matters.
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

i like it. would i drive that everywhere, no. but i like it
Old 11-14-2007
Registered!!

metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice

Originally Posted by spoonEM
its like that no matter what forum you go to.
id have to disagree with you there
Old 11-14-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, my grandma has arthritis. There's no reason she should have to stand up when she's feeding the ducks. Please return her bench to the park.

Seriously, without the stickers, cheap looking wheels and the wing, it would be a decent looking car. Like drew said, obviously you're serious about making the car look decent, so make the investment, and get some nice wheels. Looking at your mod list, it looks like you have stickers for parts you don't even have on the car. Why??

I'll save Clint the trouble of digging up a pic of my car:

As far as the strobes and sirens, why?? What is the fascination with stuff like that?? I do everything I can to avoid lighting up my truck at work. Sirens just annoy me. Why would you want that anywhere near your own car?? For the record, tho, i think in the US, it varies from state to state whether it's illegal to actually install strobes, sirens, etc. or if it's just illegal to turn them on. Either way, what's the point?
Old 11-14-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee

I'll save Clint the trouble of digging up a pic of my car: