Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: What to do with Amber?
Leave her chrome
64.38%
Black her out
35.62%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Amber looks pretty..

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold
Amber looks pretty..

So after Ive chilled out from my I Give Up.. rant, im taking things one step at a time. Tomorrow I get my new minty fresh OEM headlights and the blackout will begin this weekend.. but ive got something on my mind thats been itching me since the first time..

Should I.... black out underneath the amber peice, or leave it chrome underneath. Below are two examples of what im talking about and sorry if your car is in the pics, thank you for the references and ill take them down if you its a problem.. thanks!

CHROME underneath

BLACKED-OUT underneath

Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of lightLatinEM2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Amber looks pretty..

I say leave it chrome
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

black it out it looks much better
Old 10-17-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

leave chrome, it will be too dark otherwise. heres another with chrome left in

Old 10-17-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

leave chrome,
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

54321r will become famous soon enough54321r will become famous soon enough

i think u should black it out
Old 10-17-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

leave em chrome man... they will look better on your car
Old 10-17-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

DSKJGFASF lol....i cant make up my minddd....after the first time i did them, ive wanted to make them chrome.. the only reason theyre blacked out now is because I accidently started sanding down under the amber peice, i duno why i even took it out instead of masking it off and then im liek oh ****....so i had to black it out or it woudlve looked f'd up... now im indecisive (sp?)...
Old 10-17-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

leave it chrome
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

EM2 Nig is an unknown quantity at this point

black it out
Old 10-17-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

chrome ftw
Old 10-17-2007
hvc
Registered!!

hvc is an unknown quantity at this point

black it out. i like the look of the black under the amber, but it seems to be 50/50 among everybody haha. good luck.
Old 10-17-2007
This is Myspace

yea man wtf lol...this isnt helping.. and i know its completely up to me and my taste but i like both of the looks equally... ughhh
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

I say leave it chrome, btw what color is your car, i dont remember. it depends on the car in some ways, try to find cars that looks similar to yours, with chrome and blacked out, thats how i made up my mind. lol like a 50/50 on the poll, good luck man
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

HondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the roughHondaCivicCat is a jewel in the rough

Black them out...and then get LED bulbs to make the signals light up more. I did this with some taillights on my old 88 lude and I think they looked better all blacked out and with the LED bulbs there was no problem with light shining through, they were quite bright.
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
So after Ive chilled out from my I Give Up.. rant, im taking things one step at a time. Tomorrow I get my new minty fresh OEM headlights and the blackout will begin this weekend.. but ive got something on my mind thats been itching me since the first time..

Should I.... black out underneath the amber peice, or leave it chrome underneath. Below are two examples of what im talking about and sorry if your car is in the pics, thank you for the references and ill take them down if you its a problem.. thanks!

CHROME underneath

BLACKED-OUT underneath

hey totally off subject but in the second pic . what front grill is that? and totally leave it amber. amber is SEXY
Old 10-17-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

whose white coupe is that? I know i've talked to him before.
Old 10-17-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

chrome ...black ... chrommmeee ... no waitt .. black .... no ur cars silver .. so chrooommeeeee ... ahh never mind Blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ....

Chrome
Old 10-17-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

omgggg leave it chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will have the ugliest lookin headlights at night when its black behind there lol... look at mine i went from black behind to chrome in 1 corner they look so much better now.
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

miami_em2 will become famous soon enough

I say black...I have it chrome and I think I'm gonna black it out after seeing the white vic
Old 10-17-2007
This is Myspace

jessssssuusss christ lol...

this is impossible.. GAHH..

the second cars grill is the H mini-mod trick... its an ebay tezza grill with the H symbol from ur oem grill, stuck on to it by some means.. i used to have that until i rear ended someone..then it cracked off and fell sumwhere and i never found it.. Honda wants 9 bucks for it..shipped.. gay

my car is SSM..hence the 3/4 examples i put up for reference..

hey varner is urs really chrome behind the corners?? i thought u blacked that out too, but u just cut the amber peice in half..
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

nicokpe is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, black it out man
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

cinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nicecinaibur is just really nice

I like the blacked out in the daytime, but it just isn't practical at night. It will look so much better if they actually still function properly.
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough

keep it chrome and if you don't like it, just pry the headlights open again.
Old 10-17-2007
This is Myspace

^^ good idea

at night its not that big of a deal.. the bulbs i have in there now are fine at night.. in daytime theyre useless lol.. but at night theyre ok..i get by
Old 10-17-2007
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

well since you like both...do one chrome and one black. there ya go problem solved

i think on silver the chrome looks best. but on white, black, and blue blacked out is nicer
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

yea now the question just becomes which one is chrome n which one is black driver side or passenger?
Old 10-18-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

shouldve made a poll
Old 10-18-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Chrome.
Old 10-18-2007
Registered!!

lewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura aboutlewal has a spectacular aura about

i say black them out... leaving it chrome is like darkening 3/4's of your headlights... I don't think it flows well.

Quick Reply: Amber looks pretty..