Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

rsx leather in front, but what in the back?

Old 09-19-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aznprid214 has a spectacular aura aboutaznprid214 has a spectacular aura about
rsx leather in front, but what in the back?

anyone has the rsx leather seats in the front and the stock cloth in the back? do you think that would look funny?

Any ideas if you go rsx leather in the front, what you could do in the back besides rsx leather in the rear?

Also if anyone has pics of their interior with the leather front seats and cloth rear that would help with an idea if what it would look like.
Old 09-19-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: rsx leather in front, but what in the back?

have ur rears rewrapped in leather, its expensive, but itll look right, two materials will look kinda funny
Old 09-19-2007
Registered!!

hmm... heres the situation:

either rsx fronts for 200 or the whole set for 600 (or 400 if i go pick up). I like the leather look but I know im gunna have to custom the rears to fit.

I know the rears won't be able to fold down, but would it fold down like at all? not even if I unscrew something or what? I would just need one side to fold to unbolt some stuff in the trunk thats why.... so iono =/
Old 09-19-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

spend the 400 extra on having the rears rewrapped, it shouldnt cost u much more than that, i got quoted 1000 for all of mine rewrapped, cuz the rsx rears dont fold at all from what i understand
Old 09-19-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

I don't think it looks funny. My interior is all black so it's not that big of a deal. Just fold the seats down if it bothers you.

or take them out!
Old 09-19-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

they won't fold in the back of ours cause the rsx rears are 50/50 ours are 60/40. spend the money and get yours recovered. i got mine redone in black suede for 200 and the work was rushed to get done in 2 days do i could make it to NOPI last year. Picked em up on the way down to Atl.
Old 09-19-2007
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold

RSX and Honda leather should be the same, as both are from the Honda parent company. Katzkin makes leather that installs on your factory seats in place of the factory cloth that will match the factory Acura leather. www.katzkin.com You can purchase just the rears from them for the Civic. I had fron and rear leather and it looked awesome when I still had the civic. Also, they'll send you a book of samples if you ask them, if you have doubts about the color by looking on the PC.

Last edited by PopcornPlaya; 09-19-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-19-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

^^^GREAT SITE!!! rep, imma look into it.

How much does katzkin usually run popcorn?
Old 09-19-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know but a local has a daily show car XB with the black leather and blue suede.. it looks awesome
Old 09-19-2007
Registered!!

wow thanks guys for the imput. ima look into getting my seats rewrapped in leather so I can still have my folding seats. =D
Old 09-20-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

i have the rsx leathers in front and cloth in rear. doesnt bugg me....or anyone who has ever came in my car.
Old 09-20-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

i dont see any option for the back seat for the civic coupe. its there but the link is not active. someone help me out here and post a link to where i should be. i have seen katzkin in person and have been a fan for years.
Old 09-20-2007
Registered!!

mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about

is there anyone selling rsx leather front seats?
Old 09-20-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

not a good pic too see the back but....

its not bad
Old 09-20-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

^It looks nice.. too bad the hot chick driving the 7thgen w/ the rims can't see them when she drives by haha
Old 09-20-2007
Registered!!

koo thanks for the pic. yeah it does look nice and it doesn't look that bad. i might take my time and just get the fronts and later wrap the rears
Old 09-20-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
^It looks nice.. too bad the hot chick driving the 7thgen w/ the rims can't see them when she drives by haha
Old 09-20-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

the rsx rear seats can be modded to fold down...i forgot how but theres a few threads about this already...u shouldve searched... i dont think it looks funny..i guess it depends how many people will be seeing ur rear seats.. if its not too many then i wouldnt care..
Old 09-20-2007
Registered!!

yeah true.. not many people sit back there... so don't know if it would be worth spending the extra money for the rears... just don't want the car to look funny.
Old 09-20-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Either u get them or ill drive to Ft Worth and get them =D
Old 09-20-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MidnightCivic
Either u get them or ill drive to Ft Worth and get them =D
haha you suck. did you see the pictures? the bottom section is seperated... so i think ill pass on those. I saw a full set for $400, $600 shipped so I might go with that.
Old 09-20-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

nope only saw the post on craigslist...right now i need tires so cant afford the seats =\...
Old 09-20-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

those leather seats look temptin
Old 09-22-2007
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

I had leather rsx front seats and cloth back seats. It bugged the **** out of me and looked really strange, so I had the rears rewraped in leather along with my door panels and center console arm rest.

Old 09-22-2007
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point

^damn that looks really good
Old 09-22-2007
Registered!!

yeah that does look good. thanks for the idea and pictures!
Old 09-22-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

Buckshizzo your interior is unreal.
Old 09-22-2007
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

Thanks!
Old 09-23-2007
Registered!!

YuckerDisMe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buckshizzo
I had leather rsx front seats and cloth back seats. It bugged the **** out of me and looked really strange, so I had the rears rewraped in leather along with my door panels and center console arm rest.
Where did you go to get them rewrapped?
Old 09-23-2007
Registered!!

I got them rewrapped at an upholstry shop in Los Alamitos, California called Wahl's Auto Upholstry. They gave me a real good price on everything. Costed me somewhere around $350 for everything if I remember correctly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: rsx leather in front, but what in the back?