Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

man i thought i would never cry over any of my cars :(

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: man i thought i would never cry over any of my cars :(

dude glad to see your ok, i would cry if i did that to my car too but like everyone else said its only a car. i see a k20a2 in your near future lol

if you part it out let me know about the gauge cluster...
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point

beadebaserr: yeah back problems have always been in my life i have whats called scoliosis since like 2 years ao so this made it even worse.. i have to start seeing a chiro pretty soon too.... i know what you mean how serious back issues are

but dont worry guys if things go as planned i will do part out

meanwhile i got to find a ride everywhere

cenz: not so much a k20...but i looked on craigslist and im trying to get a 96 with si conversion swapped with a 98 ls motor its a beauty i swear
Old 08-28-2007
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute

yeah if i were to get rid of my car, i would get a ek hatch and b18 turbo it.
Old 08-28-2007
Registered!!

not a bad choice gsr turbos are bad *** but you have to bulid that motor a little bit......

im trying to stick stock right now even tho its swapped
Old 08-29-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Not so.. Hmm... oh, shoot... Pretty bad.

Glad to see your okay bro, fahreals.

How about hooking up your LX forum buddy with thoes painted mirrors and door handels?
Old 08-29-2007
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

dang, the bad juju is here in norcal!!! that's already somewhere around the 4th or 5th car that's been in a good accident in the past year!

glad you're ok...but WOW, 55 on a dirt road doesn't sound that safe to begin with (there's a road I used to drive on a daily basis, had to since it was the only road in and out of camp, and the fastest i'd go is 30, and that was uphill...)

just out of curiosity, did you ever make it out to any of our meets? the only red coupe I remember had a turbo...
Old 08-29-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

its a pitty...i know... ive been in ur exact same situation.

i had a beautiful 2dr 6th gen accord (the nsx tail lights looking like one). it was beautifully modded with over 8k into it.

i was adjusting my suspension and they actually gave out durning a test run i was doing and i hit a tree.

the front damaged looked exactly like urs.

btw

can i buy those center caps off of you??!!

and how did u get leather seats?!??!?

Last edited by sl33pyriceboi; 08-29-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Old 08-29-2007
Registered!!

triz:you can get them but like i said i gotta wait maybe like 2-3 weeks to ge tthe car back it might be a fster process due to my lawyer so who knows..maybe next week.

manahoonie:it wasnt an all dirt road thas why i was going that fast. and no man i never went to any of the mmets. i kik it with a squad up where i live

sl33pyriceboi: i know exactly what car your talking about..it sucks bad especially to ourselves the damage we get to our bodies ya know.. but i dont know man centercaps i rather have them go with the wheels and all.. i might even keep the wheels but if someone offers me a good deal ill let them go

oh and leather seats are custom w/ red stitching on them. i got them for a small fee... i had some people owe me some favors so thas how i got them...

Last edited by junior h.m; 08-29-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

uv_blue is an unknown quantity at this point

damn my sixth gen 2 door looked jsut like urs after my crash i wasnt so lucky thou ended up with a broken femur n now got a nice shiny titanium rod all teh way down the center of the bone glad ur ok tho
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by junior h.m

[/IMG]
gangster shoes!! LET YO SHOULDA LEAN!!

Sorry about the car man, and I'm just trying to lighten the mood. Understeer FTL!!
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold

Man that sucks. Glad youre okay. Can I have your seats??
Old 10-09-2007
Registered!!

CivicALC is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant belive how closley your wreck was to mine...i had a GSX Eclipse 98' and i too hit a wooden telephone pole...my pics were EXACTLY the same as yours...same side....same damage...and i was going the same speed...crazy lol cept i was being imature and drifting around a corner and when i came out i gunned it and lost control...i cried too...hard..
Old 10-09-2007
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

amazing your alive. possibly interested in rear bumper =D
Old 10-09-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

damn! im just seeing this thread...You better be thanking God still for life son.