Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally, heres my ride guys!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all
Finally, heres my ride guys!

OK so it isn't really much of anything yet but I like the simple look. have a front and rear lip coming but it is going to suck cause I barely clear my ramps as it is now. So far the only difference will be next week, blackout tails, ion yellow fogs, and MAYBE the front and rear lip. I am debating if I get them worked or not by a shop before I install them. Will decide when I get them and take a close look. Wheels will be coming last. Still havn't really made a decision on them but since I am going for pretty much a blackout it will most likely be black with a polished lip (played out, but I don't care, think its hot). I am still deciding on either 16 or 17's. It is dropped on prokits right now and it is suppossed to be a 1 inch drop but apparently that was enough to cause camber problems about 7 days after the install. I didn't expect that from what is supposed to be a subtle drop. Anyways, sorry for the rambling, heres the pics.

NOTE: Check the autozone license plate frames!!! lol you should have seen how homo the ones from the dealer looked. If anyone knows any good black ones out there let me know.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_055.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	72369   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_056.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	72370   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_057.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	72371   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_058.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	72372   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_059.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	72373  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_060.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	72374   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_061.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	72375  
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally, heres my ride guys!

get rid of those license plate frames asap!
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

ryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to allryox82 is a name known to all

lol I know...I picked them up when I took delivery in october. The ones from the dealer had strawberries that looked like little pink hearts lol. I also removed the badge they had in the back two days ago. I want a black one though so I have to look around. Don't want to just throw one on there with a company name for some part that I don't even have installed. Moving along now...
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Get rid of the license plate frames and also cover your license plate number!
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

ok ok enough about the license plate frame, I noted that in the post! lol. As far as the license plate number...should I cover it when I drive too? cause everyone sees it when they look at the car as well! I'll keep it in mind for the future. Again, moving along, I am thinking about replacing the chrome hood and trunk trim with black. I can't find the rear in black though online.
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

archie bunker is an unknown quantity at this point

what did you do with the camber problem? and where did you buy your head lamp
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

I have to buy a front and back camber kit, and install it, then take it in for an alignment, the headlamp I got from a ebay vendor. They are plenty bright and I havn't gotten flashed at all yet. Then again I havn't done an HID retro yet either.
Old 08-23-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks good to me
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

thanks bro. It will get better with a little bit of time. Want to get rid of some OEM stuff before I end up with more boxes of crap cluttering up my small apartment. Mostly going for a nice look. Not really sure if I will even mess with the engine. I'll be posting update threads as i progress.
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

Any opinion guys on getting an OEM spoiler? That has been in my head the past couple of weeks too.
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough

i def agree with ditching the crome... crome on imports ftl you can order the color matched ones through honda there not that expensive.

as far as the oem spoiler. i like the style of them. wi oudl say yes but save yourself some money and get one off ebay!
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

My turn.

The vent shades =

The RS grill =

A super clean car =
The rear LX badge with the front RS =

The chain plate frames =

You need some fogs and a lip. I also suggest some new shoes.
But I would deff loose the chain plate frames and put the front plate in the window. (Get it off the front of the car)

My opinion on the OEM spoiler = Did your car come with one? NO! So it is not OEM. Why do you want a spoiler on a front wheel drive SEDAN? If it is for cosmetic only and you really want one, then get a small one, how about a trunk lip?

Last edited by Alpha 5; 08-23-2007 at 10:13 PM.
Old 08-23-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

change the license plate frames... lol
Old 08-23-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

looks good bro looks like youve got a good start! snap a pic of those lights your selling me! haha
Old 08-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

First off, I'm shocked and appalled that Matt had to resort to stealing the donkey picture from my thread. Secondly, I'm glad it's more tasteful than some of his recent pics....

Car is looking good though Ryox. I'd blackout the hood trim and RS emblem as well. Other than that, with what you have planned, it's coming along nicely.
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

you shouldnt be to bad on the alignment. Ive had my eibach with tokico blues for 2 years now with no camber kit and so far my tread wear is still even. this is on sedan too. all i did was get it aligned and i was ok.
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by speedfoos
First off, I'm shocked and appalled that Matt had to resort to stealing the donkey picture from my thread. Secondly, I'm glad it's more tasteful than some of his recent pics....

Car is looking good though Ryox. I'd blackout the hood trim and RS emblem as well. Other than that, with what you have planned, it's coming along nicely.
lol that grill is honda stamped, im not abusing it unless I can find another one easily. I will be getting the trim too.

Also, Alpha, Gotta find the lettering bro, and a picture to make it look exact. That is fairly easy though...I was thinking about that yesterday lol
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

Here are the headlights I am sending you.

Oh yeah and Alpha, I already got two of those things goin, front and rear lip along with fogs are actually shipping now and should be here next week. I think after this crap, besides new shoes, gotta finish the audio. I stopped after I installed the speakers and rammatted the front doors. I still get vibration all over the place and it is really annoying the hell out of me. Especially when I put a bunch of ensolite in the front doors too and it sounds like its still in the front. I also put it on the rear deck and it still rattles as well. I am afraid what will happen if I add a sub lol.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_062.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	72383   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_063.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	72384   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_064.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	72385  
Old 08-24-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ciVictoria
Get rid of the license plate frames and also cover your license plate number!
why cover the license plate number??
Old 08-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Adds 5hp at the wheels. Cheaper than stickers.
Old 08-24-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

good point..
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

theifs thats y
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

I'm so confused...no eating pizza and drinking beer today would be more likely to add 5whp :-)
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Mr_Plenty
theifs thats y
Theres nothing special about my car to warrant stealing it, trust me. It would be a wasted trip. The most likely people to steal it would be from the area and would probably decide to take it when prowling looking at cars.
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Cool Re: Finally, heres my ride guys!

[thread jack]

Originally Posted by speedfoos
I did not steal the ***, I went through my usual routine to find it. I can change it if you want exclusivity to it. (I am not one for stealing a mans piece of ***)

Also, with regards to the taste of the pics, you are the first to post the adult content you are referring to. I just showed up to join the fun.

[/thread jack]
Old 08-24-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bro! send me that paypal request!! :-)
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

chkolny will become famous soon enoughchkolny will become famous soon enough

looking good, i also have the RS grill on mine, except i removed the chrome "H" in the middle
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
why cover the license plate number??
Just incase theives are looking at this site and decide to track this guy down to steal his stuff. I always black mine out just incase can never be too sure these days. ::shrugs::
Old 08-24-2007
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

Very Nice!
Old 08-24-2007
Banned

mani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nicemani_is_kool is just really nice

nice car ... btw did someone tell u to get rid of that chrome license plate frames yet
I joke I joke !!! hahaha

Quick Reply: Finally, heres my ride guys!