Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

5 car pile up = slightly wrecked sedan....i hate ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
5 car pile up = slightly wrecked sedan....i hate ricers

yeah thats right ladies and gents. i was involved in a 5 car pile up last night around midnight. a group of about 80-90 cars were going cruising (yeah it was a huge huge meet last night) well someone got cut off then someone slammed on the breakes then bam bam bam 4 cars hit each other and all i saw was my buddy slam into the back of a crx no break lights or anything i slam on the breaks at about 30-35 mph and bump his eg hatch. so shitty, but it can be fixed im pulling some strings at school and getting my old auto body teacher to get his car in. my car on the other hand i think im gonna get it professionally done. i can do it my self but honestly i just dont wanna dick with it.

the damage to my car
what i know for sure as of now.

core support has been pushed back about an inch on one side and an inch on the other
bumper support is most likely screwed
hid's are done for. i had my ballasts mounted behind the support after the impack they wouldnt turn on.
cheap *** altezza grille...free so no lose to me
bumper needs to be repainted
lips needs to be repainted

onto the pics i have so far, im about to take off the front bumper remove my hid stuff and put some stock bulbs in so i can drive at night. ill take more once shes dismantled

doesnt look terrible but nothing lines up at all and all the damage is structural so yeah this sucks.

more pics to come very soon after i get it torn down.

Last edited by mugenman; 08-12-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-12-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice
Re: well...captain catastrophe paid me a visit last night (k swap is on hold) :-(

yea that does suck
Old 08-12-2007
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough
Re: well...captain catastrophe paid me a visit last night (k swap is on hold) :-(

****...atleast ur aight tho...could have been worse. hope everything gets fixed fasttt
Old 08-12-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

im fine for the most part, my back hurts like hell but im dealing with it im just glad no one else hurt.

whats the morale of the story boys and girls? only cruise with people you know and trust not every ****ing rice boy that just graduated high school ugh and it was going to be so much fun to but nope had to have some dumb ricer cut someone one off!!!
Old 08-12-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

damn honda owners! haha atleast u dont have to replace anything from what i can see, prob. align everything and paint
Old 08-12-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

gay...that sux man.. hope eveyrhitng noges bak to normal.
Old 08-12-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

That sux but when **** like this happens just remember it couldve been a lot worse!! At least the hood and headlights held up!!
Old 08-12-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

ok heres the pics now that i got a chance to get the bumper off and get regular bulbs in there :-(

poor ****ed up hids...next to a k series head lol

so yeah ill have updates tomorrow going to go to some different shops and check some **** out :-( this sucks
Old 08-12-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 5 car pile up = slightly wrecked sedan....i hate ricers

ye wow i hate fixing crap i shouldnt have to. you just gotta buy stuff you already had. i know how that feels.
Old 08-12-2007
7th gen old timer.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond reputeCivicHatch9one has a reputation beyond repute

wow didnt look too bad untill you took it off.... those hids musta hit the right impact to just go out wow thought they woulda been at least dented or somthing ...
Old 08-12-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

i hope you get it fixxed by next month.. nopi! i hope it's not in Tenn at the time!
Old 08-12-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

i was going to say, it doesnt look that bad,l until u took off the bumper...sucks but, it could have been alot worse. k swap that sucka already..lol
Old 08-12-2007
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough

car still looks sexy so did you beat up the kid in who did all this? did the other cars get a pretty good damage on them?
Old 08-12-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

yeah im gonna get the pics of my buddies car who i hit. his is a decent amount. and the shitty thing is no one really knows whos at fault. ive heard 3 different people causing all of this and i just want some ****ing awnsers. so that way i can slam someones skull into the ground
Old 08-12-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Originally Posted by burke420
i hope you get it fixxed by next month.. nopi! i hope it's not in Tenn at the time!
odds are im not going anymore man, even if i do get it fixed ill be broke and i wont be able to afford to drive down show it or stay anywhere. so yeah this couldnt have come at a worse time'

exturbo: man i wish this wouldnt have happened the k should be on my engine stand right now and i should be listening to hair bands drinking a cold beer while i dissamble it. not being pissed and popping advil cause my back hurts. :-( oh well itll get fixed and the k is still going to happen
Old 08-13-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

slap a bandaid on it and call it a night! lol, nah but dang man that really sucks man. Glad no one was seriously injured..
Old 08-13-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy **** Jon, that absolutely blows. I'm sure you would have mentioned it already if it was an option, but what about your insurance? You have full coverage on your baby, right? Why not just file a claim and let them pay for it, that way you're just out a deductible?
Old 08-13-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

i have full coverage but i dont want to do that, they would most likely drop me cause of speeding tickets n **** i got years ago
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point

well at least you didnt get *** raped by a semi while broken down on the shoulder like i did today
Old 08-13-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

ouch bro that sucks.

bit of an update im getting it fixed for about 4-500 bucks. with me providing parts

**** i need new bumper
new bumper support
have new headlights but they are cheap tyc oem look alikes
new grille (using stock unless i get a rs grille)
core support is being pulled
im repairing the lip hes painting it.

oh yeah the accident broke my front motor mount and my passenger side tranny mount so yeah now i need those
Old 08-13-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

Noooooooo!
Old 08-13-2007

Double damn dude. That really sucks.
Old 08-13-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

oh well. just gotta adapt and fix it. huge step back for everything for me tho :-( may as well tack on another year to the k swap hell ill probably have the damn car paid off before i even build the motor
Old 08-13-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

You don’t have full coverage?

the car seems to have handled the wreck well...
Old 08-13-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

yeah i have full coverage but im not going thru insurance. im doing a good amount of the work my self and the body shop is just doing the stuff i cant do. besides im getting a great deal on paint time and frame rack time lol

yeah the car did really well with it. gotta love hondas!
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

gd man....well go to the doc and get better pain meds..lol then send me a few..

yeah man, i hope u got the special K when i go to ohio...we nice to go to the track me you and drew and maybe his boys with there american imports..lmao.
Old 08-13-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

man odds are as of now the k isnt gonna happen for awhile. seeing as i have no money to build it
Old 08-13-2007

You could pimp yourself out. Might raise a few bucks. The take home pay is better if you're your own pimp.
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

damn man that sucks, well i hope everything turns out ok, and nothings worse than structural fixes rather than cosmetics. Good luck to you.
Old 08-13-2007
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

damn pimp down pimp down lol...i know how u feel man..same **** happen to me a while back..bearly got everything on my car back to regular shape

Quick Reply: 5 car pile up = slightly wrecked sedan....i hate ricers