Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!
View Poll Results: What should he do?
go FNTF style - "hes got enough nos in there to blow himself up!"
29.41%
go for giving that car back its birthrights with that OEM goodness
70.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Should airheadsman2k3...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Should airheadsman2k3...

Exactly Don. This is really starting to get on my nerves how shitty everyone is to each other on this forum. Good Christ. I'm not going to rant on Don's thread, but cut it out.

I'd debadge it man, well de-letter it anyway, and leave the Honda emblems. Since you'll be painting the kit anyway, There's not much to taking off the "Civic" lettering on your trunk and repainting it if you jack the paint.

Let me know what you think about $20 +shipping for my tails man. They've got the vinyl tint on them (has been on there for 1.5 years and is in great shape), but underneath they're not in very good shape. I had sprayed them with tint, it didn't work, and I had to sand it off. Needless to say, I wouldn't take the tint off. If you want them, I'll get a shipping price on Monday, but it shouldn't be more than $15 or so. Let me know, I can hang on to them for as long as you need if funds are tight as well.
Old 08-03-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough

yeah good point clint. I thought about debadging it but i never did. That sounds good man, ill see what I can do and i'll see what others think.

Debadging is pretty simple. just heat it up and pull it off, then rub goof off on it to remove the adhesive. Wash the area then wax it. DONE!!
Old 08-03-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think you can pull off the dual exhaust without people calling it gay. On the other hand i still want to see the final product who knows how the kit will look.
Old 08-03-2007
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute

I dont post here really, but this thread pissed me off. some people dont want the OEM lip kit look. some people want something alittle different. i think his car will look good if done right. once its painted it will look better, plus a drop and some rims. i would have done it in a different order. but still. you guys are asses you cant think anything looks good unless its what your doing to your car.
Old 08-03-2007
Registered!!

0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough0H3ebpEM2 will become famous soon enough

^^^^ good point
Old 08-04-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

paint, rims, and a drop. Thats actually a good quality kit there.
Old 08-04-2007

xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice

i went it both ways thats why i posted pics of both of my setups... and i will be goin through another one in the near future