Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new suspension, and new pics

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: new suspension, and new pics

yeah it was pretty hard, the H and the trunk keyhole were done by the body shop actually, they welded metal inside and repainted the whole lid and surrounding panels. i only got it done cause of the accident.
Old 08-02-2007
Bone Stock!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point

mine with stock springs and tokico blues give me around 5 finger gap all around haha.
Old 08-02-2007
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

rofl that sucks. well led tails are coming along but its gonna take a very long time. im half done with one of the inner pieces, i had to cover the hole and install it so i can drive out of town tomorrow. dremeling stuff is dumb, esp metal. it looks nice, i have most of the wires and stuff done and it should look close to stock.
Old 08-04-2007
bdo
Registered!!

bdo is an unknown quantity at this point

hey gearbox, did the rears settle any lower since taking those pictures?
Old 08-04-2007
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

i think the wheel thing is that we see too much rubber. 16's im guessing just like mine.
Old 08-05-2007
Premium Member

ill check, i think the rear stayed the same. its pretty even front and back, the driver side is a bit lower than the other side but its always like that, due to engine weight i believe.
Old 08-06-2007
Bone Stock!

dalaw is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the same issue, i notice in the recent months that my front driver side is about 1/4 inch lower than the passenger side. Its been bugging me psychologically. I was thinking maybe my commute has a lot more fast tight right turns than left. So now i try to whip more fast left turns now, such as beating that yellow arrow at high speed, lol.
Old 08-06-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Old 08-06-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

tire rubbing the backseat FTW!!!
Old 08-06-2007
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point

what's the size of your tires?
Old 08-06-2007
Premium Member

stock size
Old 08-06-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Paint it white!

Old 08-06-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

im a big fan of the tokicos, im rolling on them now.=
Old 08-06-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

I like that a lot man. I like the 15 inch rims too. I have 16s on my car and I'd never go any bigger.
Old 08-07-2007
Super Hoser

turboslug will become famous soon enoughturboslug will become famous soon enough

i just got tokico blues installed on an 02 coupe and they feel just as soft as stock shocks....