Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

01 Civic Looking to go Show Car - Race Car - Street Car

Old 07-30-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Re: 01 Civic Looking to go Show Car - Race Car - Street Car

I don't like to criticize someones work until they are done with it.....
Old 07-30-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Innovators
SpoonEM....what is the name of your company....we will be sure to stop by.
i work at a place that has nothing to do with civics. it is definitely however in the drag race / automotive industry.
Old 07-30-2007
Registered!!

Innovators is a jewel in the roughInnovators is a jewel in the roughInnovators is a jewel in the rough

This is our first civic.

We were not naive of the fact that there would be those who were not interested in this type of car. Sure there is some “rice” about this car and there are “drag” features about this car. Our intention is to win shows in a fast - drivable car – yet with something different from other cars. We have done that and of course people aren’t going to like all of it. However, it does get noticed…and it is quality.

If someone was interested in a 69 Camaro we would give them exactly what they wanted, and no one on this site would be interested. We like the fact that we are well rounded and able to produce top quality.

Will your company have a booth or just checking out the festivities? Website?
Old 07-30-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice

man i'll trade you my em2 straight up for a 69 camaro lol.
Old 07-30-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Paint it flat black. Give it that stealth look

BTW are you guys keeping hydraulic P/S or are you going with the EPS from the EP3 chassis?
Old 07-30-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
Paint it flat black. Give it that stealth look

BTW are you guys keeping hydraulic P/S or are you going with the EPS from the EP3 chassis?
I concour that flat black is dope
Old 07-30-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

So are tinted windows in some states...yet people keep doing it.

We get that you dont like the car TransformedBG....move on.
Changing the whole frame structure comapred to tinted windows is a whole different story cuz when you look at it whats better than changing the stock frame structure than stock itself?? I hope you guys seriously know what you are doing just letting you know and im not hating....If you are going to change the whole front structure I recommend you change the whole chasis or something I dunno...... I guess we will have to wait and see........
Old 07-30-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all

This is our first civic.

We were not naive of the fact that there would be those who were not interested in this type of car. Sure there is some “rice” about this car and there are “drag” features about this car. Our intention is to win shows in a fast - drivable car – yet with something different from other cars. We have done that and of course people aren’t going to like all of it. However, it does get noticed…and it is quality.

If someone was interested in a 69 Camaro we would give them exactly what they wanted, and no one on this site would be interested. We like the fact that we are well rounded and able to produce top quality.

Will your company have a booth or just checking out the festivities? Website?
We'll have a booth there. Theyre flying me out there on tuesday night to work the booth for a day. Then Ill just be at the show thurs and fri. Ill stop by and say whats up though. And just so you know...it may seem like it...im not hating on the car...i was just trying to understand the rationality of making a whole new front clip.

As for the 69 camaro comment...id be waay interested. haha. seeing as to how i work around muscle cars allll day. lol
Old 07-30-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

oh yeah..and for the record....the other cars your shop has built are simply amazing. I can respect those cars for sure.
Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

Innovators is a jewel in the roughInnovators is a jewel in the roughInnovators is a jewel in the rough

lowering a car, tinting windows, shaving door handles, and changing tire size is illegal in most states.
Old 07-31-2007
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

lowering a car, tinting windows, shaving door handles, and changing tire size is illegal in most states.
So yet again i ask, how will this be a street car?
Old 07-31-2007
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of

Maybe I missed it but what front end is going on there?

My I suggest the MR evo front end.

It will have to be done custom like the ride now.
But here is a photo shop that DIGIMODS did of that front end and I think it would be hot
Either make a fiberglass one or cut to fit and use a plastics welder like this: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=41592

Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

It is a street car because it will drive on the street. Most cops wont even notice the tube fron end, or the nitrous, or the fact that its ***** are in the dirt, and that is pretty obvious.
Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

ok you guys quit tearing this guy apart. the car is a work in progress and he is keeping his composure very well for the grief he is being given. the car is obviously not complete and people are already telling him things arent right. the deal is " Its NOT Done" let him finish his work, then you can say stuff about safety. unless it is an obvious mistake that he is totally missing with the experience and cars i ahve seen from them, i think this one will turn out nicely.

oh yeah and if my memory serves me correctly youll see Rob(spoonem) at the Curry Enterprises booth
Old 07-31-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

Originally Posted by familycar
ok you guys quit tearing this guy apart. the car is a work in progress and he is keeping his composure very well for the grief he is being given. the car is obviously not complete and people are already telling him things arent right. the deal is " Its NOT Done" let him finish his work, then you can say stuff about safety. unless it is an obvious mistake that he is totally missing with the experience and cars i ahve seen from them, i think this one will turn out nicely.

oh yeah and if my memory serves me correctly youll see Rob(spoonem) at the Curry Enterprises booth
Its Currie, but yes...thats where I work. haha.
Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by spoonEM
Its Currie, but yes...thats where I work. haha.
we need to talk about getting set up w/d. i am a distributor for diesel parts. we currently have the largest add in Diesel Power Magazine. Hopefully sooner than later ill be getting a new truck. I just cant deny the power and trq that the new diesels are putting out. Hell with a 04.5+ dodge cummins its easy to put down 700+hp and over 1000ftlbs. can you say 12 sec 9000lb truck!! LOL I want to build one that will run 11's though. just going to be a minute before i can afford the truck. I can have the company do write ups in mag's to get the parts for free.....
Old 07-31-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

wow, this makes for some good entertainment....

bottom line is, the car is unfinished and from what i see it looks like you guys have quite the plan. i would still get rid of the roof scoop though, they just don't do it for me, but to each his own. and flat black ownz
Old 07-31-2007
omgwtfbbq mod.

Originally Posted by familycar
we need to talk about getting set up w/d. i am a distributor for diesel parts. we currently have the largest add in Diesel Power Magazine. Hopefully sooner than later ill be getting a new truck. I just cant deny the power and trq that the new diesels are putting out. Hell with a 04.5+ dodge cummins its easy to put down 700+hp and over 1000ftlbs. can you say 12 sec 9000lb truck!! LOL I want to build one that will run 11's though. just going to be a minute before i can afford the truck. I can have the company do write ups in mag's to get the parts for free.....
sounds good. I just built one for a dodge actually about a month ago. He was putting down like 800 hp and like 1300 ftlbs. hahaha. It was a pretty sick truck.
Old 07-31-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

man, ur gonna have like the best car of the 7thgens
Old 08-01-2007
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough

for all the work you've put into it, looks unique. Couple things that aren't to my tastes but its your project and I'll criticize after its finished .
Old 08-01-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

oh stop it already!!! Why dont i see these kinda drama happening at crsx forums??? Nothing but civic kids up in here lol.......
Old 08-01-2007
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of

Bottom line is people like them keep the ideas flowing and are the innovators of progression. Without people like them trying to make stuff happen for the neglected 7thgen, we would have nothing to aspire too.
Old 08-03-2007
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough

Is this car really going to see a track?
Old 08-03-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got an idea. Let's stop pissing and moaning and see what the car looks like, and dynos like when he's done with it.

Its the most unique, and built 7th gen I've seen in a while. Whether everyone else thinks so or has proof that it isn't, so what. The guy is doing some serious work, stands by what he and his people are doing, and has a passion about cars. Three things most of here all have in common, which is why we keep coming back to these forums and talking about what we're doing.

No one I work with understands the glee I feel when a new box of parts arrives in the mail. Folks here (or any gearhead forum) do, and that's why these things exist.

Quit the pissing contests. My Dad can beat up ALL of your dads combined and he builds nine second track cars with Legos and toothpicks. Don't you feel bad about yourself now that I've shown how much cooler I am than you? Didn't think so. Let's please cut the crap already. /webdaddy
Old 11-04-2007
Registered!!

SEMA was fun. Pics are around the web.

Last edited by Innovators; 11-04-2007 at 12:06 PM.
Old 11-04-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

SEMA was fun.
Pix?? I like the car im sure there are faults but overall its very different. How is the rigidity of the frame?? safe??
Old 11-04-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ultimatetuner10
Pix?? I like the car im sure there are faults but overall its very different. How is the rigidity of the frame?? safe??

You live close. Come out to "Tuner Evolution" in May and check it out.

Pics are around the web.
Old 11-04-2007
Technical Assistant

ultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond reputeultimatetuner10 has a reputation beyond repute

You live close. Come out to "Tuner Evolution" in May and check it out.

Pics are around the web.
You got a location for the event? Any paint connections perhaps?
Old 11-04-2007
Registered!!

Tuner-Evolutions.com -- Car Show in York, PA at the Fairgrounds

Paint connection on paint itself (We used BASF) or Painters (In house)?
Old 11-04-2007
Technical Assistant

Tuner-Evolutions.com -- Car Show in York, PA at the Fairgrounds

Paint connection on paint itself (We used BASF) or Painters (In house)?
I might have to check it out...if I paint my car I want the shop to give me a deal and a half in return of me spreading the word about them since im at quite a few local events. Noone seems to be willing to do that though, especialy for the price I want

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 01 Civic Looking to go Show Car - Race Car - Street Car