My overhaul sneak peak - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2007   #1  
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
My overhaul sneak peak

The new color

The new rubber

The test fit
ajhdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #2  
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My overhaul sneak peak

yea love that color its gonna be sweet @@s
01civicriderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #3  
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

so im guessing the whole car is getting repainted? and ur gona fix that hood right? and that pointless hole in ur grill...
DsevenEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #4  
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

is it the same color as supermex??? Also, i hate teaser threads!!! geeze, oh well cant wait to see the finished product
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #5  
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice stuff. You shootin' it yourself?
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #6  
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold

No its not the same color as supermex. this is firemist orange, then again not sure what color his is. this is more of an orange base than the california gold my car is now.

as for the seems like hater questions.

1. the hood fits fine it just wasn't closed and pinned down.

2. as for the pointless hole in the grill thats because the grill isn't installed. why install it for a test fit when its just getting taken out before paint anyways? So yes it will be filled with an altezza grill. along with RS sides and a hybrid rear.

3. Yes, the whole car is getting painted. but have to finish sanding first. the remove all interior, doos, bumpers, hood, trunk, and skirts. then sand the door jams and such. color change is a pain in the *** but worth it for the origionality imo.

4 if i have enough left over maybe a matching R6?
Old 07-01-2007   #7  
7thgens official a$$hole

im just doing all the prep. a good friend of mine is painter so were shooting it at his shop on a friday night here soon after hours so we can have it put back together sunday.
Old 07-01-2007   #8  
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

be sure to post progress pics!
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #9  
Electric Boogaloo...

PopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to beholdPopcornPlaya is a splendid one to behold

I had that same front (The GD Black Widow) when I owned the Civic. IMO, it's the best looking front out for the 7th gen. You order from Ground Designs? If so,did you have to wait for a long time to receive it,as I did? I had to wait on the freight company for about 2 weeks, as they didn't have any deliveries in my direction for those two weeks they stored it.
PopcornPlaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #10  
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

im not gonne lie...when i saw the color i accidently spilled some juice. dude thats gonna look freakin hot. hotter than some tig ole bittys lol
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #11  
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhdragon View Post
No its not the same color as supermex. this is firemist orange, then again not sure what color his is. this is more of an orange base than the california gold my car is now.

as for the seems like hater questions.

1. the hood fits fine it just wasn't closed and pinned down.

2. as for the pointless hole in the grill thats because the grill isn't installed. why install it for a test fit when its just getting taken out before paint anyways? So yes it will be filled with an altezza grill. along with RS sides and a hybrid rear.

3. Yes, the whole car is getting painted. but have to finish sanding first. the remove all interior, doos, bumpers, hood, trunk, and skirts. then sand the door jams and such. color change is a pain in the *** but worth it for the origionality imo.

4 if i have enough left over maybe a matching R6?
seems like hater questions?? im not asking questions in these kinds of threads anymore. a simple question n u give a smartass remark? pft..waste of time.
DsevenEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #12  
7thgens official a$$hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by D17sRuNtunable View Post
seems like hater questions?? im not asking questions in these kinds of threads anymore. a simple question n u give a smartass remark? pft..waste of time.
maybe learm how to word your questions better noob.
Old 07-01-2007   #13  
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

whoa I thought you sold your car and stuck w/ bikes lol .. that color will look HAWT! didn't someone steal your entire exhaust too w/ that car? or the turbo?
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #14  
Registered!!

trurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the roughtrurace is a jewel in the rough

I thought you sold your car. I remeber you were parting out your turbo kit??

I dono, but nice bumper and color.
trurace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007   #15  
7thgens official a$$hole

i sold all go fast parts to go with bikes. and yea my exhaust as stolen. all i have now is ebay cai ex header and full ebay dp and exhaust. and it sounds pretty decent its quit with a nice low sound.
Old 07-01-2007   #16  
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait for a finshed pic in the sunlight
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #17  
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

subscribed to see the final result. it's gonna look good.
AmbulanceMonkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #18  
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Should look pretty dope. And yes- do post the progress pictures
TRIZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #19  
Registered!!

bullet02ex will become famous soon enoughbullet02ex will become famous soon enough

looks good can't wait to see the final product.
bullet02ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #20  
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Ah yes, Restoration shop! They have great quality paint.... I just painted my whole car with Their Fire Red Pearl, the pearl really jumps off the car in the sunlight. Can't wait to see it when it's done.
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #21  
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

nice color choice
Mr_Plenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007   #22  
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

i like the color
Civicman1988 is offline   Reply With Quote