My New Ride (56K Warning) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2007   #31  
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: My New Ride (56K Warning)

dude you got a hell of a deal on that one my civic is also my first car it is great i just wish i could say i got a good deal i pay 320 a month till 2012 lol haha
civicfan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #32  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My New Ride (56K Warning)

get bronze rims . thats what im gonna do after i get my bike. i dont think a drop w/o rims is bad. a drop would definitely make the car look more aggressive and have a much stance.
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #33  
Registered!!

sound_bwoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats ah good deal..Better than mine...I got mines for 7,100 2dr EX 54,000 miles
sound_bwoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #34  
Registered!!

kLouD is an unknown quantity at this point

never go wrong with bronze especially since its silver. it'll look REAL nice and clean if its lowered too. tints are optional. do i smell HID's?
kLouD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #35  
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

no HID's yet, but it would be nice.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #36  
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

just get some nokya bulbs, theyre bright enough and have a nice color to them and theyre very cheap. those can be temporary until HIDs and youll still save alot of money. id give it a drop first, then rims. thats what im doing. it doesnt look that bad with ur hub caps. its still a drop. and ull have that part taken care of so u dont have to worry about lookin like a 4x4. buy ur tires now if u want, if u found another good deal or w.e but just take ur time with rims. they can be the ugliest or the nicest part of ur car.
DsevenEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #37  
Registered!!

exclusive_vtec will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95speedT View Post
wow, good deal
yeh its a good deal... but the car has been hit in the back.. did u check history on it?
exclusive_vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007   #38  
Diamond Member

Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

yea--no rear-ender but if your talking about that blemish in the right rear-quarter panel its just chipped paint, not dis-alignment. a lil bit of touch up paint should fix it.
Envy is offline   Reply With Quote