Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my 02 sedan. opinions and advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jungleheadjim will become famous soon enoughjungleheadjim will become famous soon enough
my 02 sedan. opinions and advice needed

i got my civic about a year ago and have just started to do some mods. i put a new intake on it and a new catback exhaust. also did up the stereo, yeah it thumps pretty hard. also did a little trim work.

first thing before you see the pics. i know it needs new rims and a drop. those 2 things arent cheap so they will take a little time.

but im lookin for some advice on what else could be done to improve performance a little. im never gonna race this thing so i dont need a engine swap or a turbo (putting a turbo on a automatic is kinda dumb anyways). mainly looking for stuff to improve handling a little and maybe help it accellerate a little faster off the line.

im trying to keep the outside as stock looking as possible, so no body kits or carbon fiber crap for me

on to the pics

Old 05-28-2007
Registered!!

Europort will become famous soon enough
Re: my 02 sedan. opinions and advice needed

Not too too bad i guess, I'd get rid of the blue interior pieces though cause I dont think they look right man. Also, I'd get a color matching piece for above the grill instead of the chrome I haven't really done anything to my sedan yet as far as exterior mods go so I'm a bit new to it as well. But there are many other experienced modders on here that can hopefully point you in the right direction.
Old 05-28-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my 02 sedan. opinions and advice needed

the best thing you can do to improve handling and acceleration is to take out the subs. other than that, search. locked.