Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New here...so I thought I'd put my car up...

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cato1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
New here...so I thought I'd put my car up...

Hey guys... I've just started getting into the forums....started visiting a LONG time ago though. I thought I'd put my car up and either get flamed or get some ideas... I have the VIS Carbon Fiber EVO hood on order so that the Carbon Fiber M3 Fenders will match something besides the eyelids. So here we go, everyone loves a little rice....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	honda1.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	70683   Click image for larger version

Name:	honda2.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	70684   Click image for larger version

Name:	honda3.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	70685  
Old 04-24-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New here...so I thought I'd put my car up...

it would look good if your whole car was cf, looks weird with just random panels cf and will still look weird even when you get the hood...idk its not to my liking and you need a drop
Old 04-24-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Hey this is a free country and I say it looks like **** don't like it tuff!!!
Old 04-24-2007
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

get a cf front bumper and lip and grille that way youll have an entire cf front end.. it will kinda match atleast a little better then what you have going on right now
Old 04-24-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

looks good... cept the tails... cant wait for pics with your cf hood
Old 04-24-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

looks like ****..
Old 04-25-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

ppl are harsh today. If you did get a carbon fiber hood, it would start to match... but then.. i've never seen a carbon fiber bumper... wow.. well good luck
Old 04-25-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

looks good...but

1. take off tails, put oem back on
2. TAKE OFF THAT TYC sticker in front
3. drop
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about

i like it(once you have a cf hood). its different BUT lose the decal and drop it
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

BigD001 can only hope to improve

hopupracing.com has a carbon fiber bodykit if you're looking for one. Yeah i wanna seen a pic when you put cf hood on man.
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

criticism vs. being an ***... I'm kind of surprised at the people on here. I stated I had to put a hood on it to get it to match, it's cool though, whatever. Thanks for the site recommendation, when I went though they didn't have the kit for this car. It's the same thing I've ran into. I'll post pics when I get the hood on.

I guess if someone doesn't like, they can eat one... LOL
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

bioweapon is an unknown quantity at this point

I think if you went with some sort of aftermarket mesh grille, it would tie in the front a bit better. The stock one with the bright silver logo looks kinda funny compared to the dark grey of all the CF.
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

Yeah, you're totally right. I plan on buying a carbon fiber grill. I've found one company that sales a real carbon fiber (not some plastic with a print on it) grill for this car, but they only pop up every now and again. If you have any links to one it'd be much appreciated.

(Plus it'll help once the CF lip is on in addition to the hood....we'll see)
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

Syke Fu will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MURDOCK
Hey this is a free country and I say it looks like **** don't like it tuff!!!

Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

yeah, I saw his comment...but then I looked at his car pics....It's too easy to be like everyone else, so I wasn't too worried about what he said. Maybe after he bags a few more groceries or serves a few more fries he can get something besides wheels and head lights. *shrug* just a thought.
Old 04-25-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet, I think that's cool if you like your car. Because that's all that matters. FUG whateva people here say. They're just jealous most of the time. In my own opinion, I think that people round' here are so insecure with their self confidence and are SO afraid of being called a ricer, that they have to dis other peoples cars to make them feel better. You're right, it is a free country! I reject your reality subsitute my own!
Old 04-25-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

what part of GA you from?
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough

Not my cup of tea.
Old 04-25-2007
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice

hmmm i honestly dont like it bro... trade those fenders in and get a trunk to match that hood like me playa :P otherwise ur car will look like some car that got in a wreck and has random parts unpainted due to cash flow
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough

but hey thats just my opinion
Old 04-25-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

^^ lol.... i think its...different. maybe with the hood and a new grill itll look better. i personally dont like the tails but w.e floats ur boat
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cato1978
yeah, I saw his comment...but then I looked at his car pics....It's too easy to be like everyone else, so I wasn't too worried about what he said. Maybe after he bags a few more groceries or serves a few more fries he can get something besides wheels and head lights. *shrug* just a thought.

arent those fnders of ure like a dime a dozen
Old 04-25-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cato1978
at least he doesn't feel the need to put a big *** sticker under his lights so everyone knows what kind they are. i never understood the point of those m3 fenders. if you'd like to tie the front together, why not stick with your theme of CF pieces with vents that do nothing, and just get a CF hood scoop and stick it on your stock hood?? it'd be cheaper.

and, what, exactly do you do for a living?? if you were anything more than a condiment application technician, you would have had the presence of mind to drop your 4WD looking coupe before you bothered to invest money in fenders that don't match anything else on your car, or at least waited till you had the other parts you mentioned, and put them all on at once. that's at bad as putting on a body kit without painting first, in my opinion.

Last edited by AmbulanceMonkee; 04-25-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

dust is an unknown quantity at this point

actually bro just get a cf trunk also and u will be set they just hatin
Old 04-25-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

looks like someones erased my post ahaha
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

cerasoli1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey **** i like it, i've always been a fan of the carbon look and likin that blue, with the hood i think it'll deff start comin together and ya know i do like the tails nice car bro.
Old 04-25-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

i think the most carbon fiber a car should have is a hood and trunk. anything more than that is just overkill. and anything other than a hood or trunk just doesnt look good.
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by mexinaction
arent those fnders of ure like a dime a dozen
No, not in the CF...

and

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
at least he doesn't feel the need to put a big *** sticker under his lights so everyone knows what kind they are. i never understood the point of those m3 fenders. if you'd like to tie the front together, why not stick with your theme of CF pieces with vents that do nothing, and just get a CF hood scoop and stick it on your stock hood?? it'd be cheaper.

and, what, exactly do you do for a living?? if you were anything more than a condiment application technician, you would have had the presence of mind to drop your 4WD looking coupe before you bothered to invest money in fenders that don't match anything else on your car, or at least waited till you had the other parts you mentioned, and put them all on at once. that's at bad as putting on a body kit without painting first, in my opinion.
I bust my *** every day working for the Navy, and I could care less if you don't like the sticker. The only thing that seperates you for him is at least you offered some suggestions (even if sarcastic in nature, in addition to being rude)... but then, you're an ambulance monkey (monkee??). Seems like someone like you would appreciate civic work (pun intended).

So what if you don't like the vents that's fine...seriously, but I actually came on looking for a little advice from some people I thought knew their car. A few people have straight up said they don't like it...again, that's fine. But you and Murdock and anyone else that sits behind a computer screen and talks a bunch of noise can go drink your hater-ade somewhere else. Go use your energy for something good.

And when I've got all my **** I want, and you're like "damn, I was wrong," it'll all be worth it. And if you still don't like it...again....that's fine.
Old 04-25-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Ima gona slap a coons tail on on... my my car

Word up yo!
Old 04-25-2007
Registered!!

cerasoli1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude what the fk is goin on here where did all this fkn hostility come from someone asks for a lil advice and just cause he has a sticker under the lights and carbon fenders with no hood or anythin then some of you started hatin wow dude i'm really dissapointed to be honest, and whatever i'm sure i'll catch hell for this but dude give the guy a break he's doin what he likes and asked simple questions stop givin him Unnesessary **** man sure critisism is expected but can we say overkill....

Quick Reply: New here...so I thought I'd put my car up...