Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Check my wheels - What do y'all think of my car?

Old 04-15-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rambo2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Check my wheels - What do y'all think of my car?

I got it about 1 month ago.

Traded in my old car and i got a pretty good price for it aswell.

Haven't done any modifications to it yet, it came like that.

What do y'all think of it? Any ideas for good mods I can make to it, any suggestions, etc?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic.JPG
Views:	356
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	70526  

Last edited by Rambo2; 04-15-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Old 04-15-2007
The Random King of the Posts

01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light01civicriderex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Check my wheels - What do y'all think of my car?

looks pretty clean. If it was me i would prolly do some minor engine work exhaust,headers, and intake. A lip kit would nice, and lower it asap. Then i would go for some black 17s with a chrome lip and some tint then that would be it. but thats jus my input
Old 04-15-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

add liteweight 15s, exhaust, camber, suspension mods, sidemarkers, rear fog lite, jdm headlights, jdm fogs, rhd conversion..lol. b18 swap...idk....just a few expensive mods
Old 04-15-2007
JDM-Jonathan David Martin- I own everybody

topnotch7gen is on a distinguished road

Clean EK! Please don't rice it out with tyc tails or some gay **** like that! Get some 16" Volks or Work wheels and drop it on some K sports or Tein SS. Get a good clean sounding cat back exhaust maybe some tint because here in AZ it gets WAY hot, not sure where your from. Then maybe a nice sound system and cruise it. I'm hoping to pick one of these up once my car is sold.

Just my .02!
Old 04-15-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough

Slam it, wheels, suspension, engine, lip kit and that **** will look hot!
Old 04-15-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by n20hcvc
Clean EK! Please don't rice it out with tyc tails or some gay **** like that! Get some 16" Volks or Work wheels and drop it on some K sports or Tein SS. Get a good clean sounding cat back exhaust maybe some tint because here in AZ it gets WAY hot, not sure where your from. Then maybe a nice sound system and cruise it. I'm hoping to pick one of these up once my car is sold.

Just my .02!
Yh tinting was the first thing i was gonna do 2 it, then def suspension, and then lowering it.

Btw, what car do u currently hav at the moment?
Old 04-15-2007
Registered!!

k20EX is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Check my wheels - What do y'all think of my car?

Step 1: Get rid of the rice mid-hatch spoiler
Step 2: Suspension (fully-adjustable coilovers w/ tasteful combo of bars)
Step 3: K-Series engine swap with KPro
Step 4: Drop all the JDM goodness you can on it (intake, exhaust, etc)

You asked...you recieved my opinion!!
Old 04-15-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Wheels, and a drop, first. if it's gonna be a while before you can afford both, drop it, and put some steelies on for now. i really don't like those wheels. oh, yeah, and like the other guy said, get rid of the middle spoiler.
Old 04-15-2007
Registered!!

Killer_2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't just lower it, i would slam it to the ground and then get nice 16" wheels... ****.
Old 04-15-2007
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about

not a fan of red. paint it black or blue!
Old 04-16-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by SSMCivic2k5
not a fan of red. paint it black or blue!
yh they're nice colours, but that'd cost 2 much

rite now im thinkin more tinting and suspension

i'm gonna keep the car for about 5 years, then i'm gonna trade it in for a new car

it's only done 72,000km's aswell
Old 04-16-2007
JDM-Jonathan David Martin- I own everybody

topnotch7gen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rambo2

Btw, what car do u currently hav at the moment?
I currently drive a 2002 civic ex. I've had it for 5 years now and need some change..lol. I think the 96-00 hatch's look the best and I've wanted one for a long time. The only thing I'm afraid with the hatch is THEFT! It's gotten really bad here in AZ. Nobody ever touches my 7gen but they would def. mess with a hatch.
Old 04-17-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

1st thing I would do is take it back and trade it in for a 7th gen...then I would make a new post about how much you love it...
Old 04-17-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PitchBlack
1st thing I would do is take it back and trade it in for a 7th gen...then I would make a new post about how much you love it...
Why would i do that?

The car is in great condition and barely done any real km's

Plus, the 6th gen civics look much better

Last edited by Rambo2; 04-17-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Old 04-18-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

hatches are lame...always will be...no matter how fast you make them...no matter what you do to them...the interior of the 6th gen compared to the 7th gen is like comparing a studio apartment to a mansion...you asked what people think...don't like the answers don't ask
Old 04-18-2007
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light

hatches are lame...always will be...no matter how fast you make them...no matter what you do to them...the interior of the 6th gen compared to the 7th gen is like comparing a studio apartment to a mansion...you asked what people think...don't like the answers don't ask

why are you acting all **** about his reply?? you gave him a reply and he gave you his. I actually love the hatch myself and i still have the7thgen. The 7thgen interior is crappy too.

If i had a choice i would trade my car in for a 6thgen si.
Old 04-18-2007
Registered!!

sorry, i have 2 disagree with u ther about your opinion on hatchbaks. there are many hatchbacks (not only from Honda, in case u didnt kno, which i rele think u dont) that are awesome.

and there is a reason why the 7th gen is different to the 6th Gen. In case u havnt noticed (which i dont think u hav) the 7th gen is called "the 7th Gen" for a reason.

gee, the 7th gen is better than the 6th gen??? who would hav thought?? lmfao

do sum research mate, cos it dosnt seem like u kno a lot about anything.

cant wait for ur "reply" bak, i need a good laugh
Old 04-18-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
why are you acting all **** about his reply?? you gave him a reply and he gave you his. I actually love the hatch myself and i still have the7thgen. The 7thgen interior is crappy too.

If i had a choice i would trade my car in for a 6thgen si.
Seems like he's havin a lil cry about it. maybe secretly he wanted a 6th gen and he couldnt find one. maybe he's havn a lil cry about sumthin else and he's tryin 2 hav a go about 6th gen civics lol

his reply was rele pathetic, i cant wait for his next one lmao
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

lol it took me a full day to figure out what the **** you just typed bro...quit fat fingering the keyboard...all companies have had a hatch in their line-up at some point in time...and yes I think they are all lame including yours...I don't care how clean it is, how few miles (KMs) it has, I could careless if it comes with a super model, its still just a hatch...lame
Old 04-19-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

i've seen people get flamed for their lights, paint and/or wheels, but this is the first time i've seen someone get lit up for having a hatch, instead of a coupe or sedan. it's so ridiculous, it's funny.
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

lol it took me a full day to figure out what the **** you just typed bro...quit fat fingering the keyboard...all companies have had a hatch in their line-up at some point in time...and yes I think they are all lame including yours...I don't care how clean it is, how few miles (KMs) it has, I could careless if it comes with a super model, its still just a hatch...lame
I dont rele care what u think about hatch backs, i luv the car, and whatever u say means jack. why dont u go talkin bout sumthin that matters. do u think i rele care what u think about hatches? u must b jokin. the only thing lame is you.
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by AmbulanceMonkee
i've seen people get flamed for their lights, paint and/or wheels, but this is the first time i've seen someone get lit up for having a hatch, instead of a coupe or sedan. it's so ridiculous, it's funny.
yes i kno, he's a very sad, sad boy

sum1 please change his nappy
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

took u a full day to figure wot i typed? lmfao, hav u even finished school.

btw, i'm not ur bro, and never will b, so watch ur words mate
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

took u a full day to figure wot i typed? lmfao, hav u even finished school? ur pretty slow

u must've taken so long to reply cos u had 2 retype everythin cos of ur fat fingers

btw, i'm not ur bro, and never will b, so watch ur words mate
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

lol watch my words "mate"...you are a dumb f*ck for even taking it this far...you never should have cared what any of us said about your ride if you like it that much...not to mention that but its the internet...no faces to names...just a bunch of random people...so instead of getting bent out of shape about it go do something to your ride...lame
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

such a clean ek!

k-swap it, k-pro, a nice looking exhaust like an rs-r, coilovers, some 16" slips, and some tint.
Old 04-19-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

oh and anyone dissing hatches needs to get out.
Old 04-19-2007
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice

lol u needa take off that spoiler also if i may add. I always loved hatches but geez u are cocky dude. gl with ur outdated car
Old 04-22-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by X0DuZz
lol u needa take off that spoiler also if i may add. I always loved hatches but geez u are cocky dude. gl with ur outdated car
yh, every1 keeps tellin me 2 take out the spoiler. i rele dont see wotz wrong wit it.

nah, i was actin like that cos of that cry baby that sed hatches were lame.