NEW WHEELS oober rare *PICS - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2007   #31
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW WHEELS oober rare *PICS

looks hot.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #32
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

id rather keep those wheels on a stand in my rooom. they look soo nice! i would go crazy and be afraid to drive my car! nice wheels! sweet color!
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #33
Registered!!

rice4lyfe will become famous soon enough

hey kasimm, i bought those shifter bushings off you. you always have the best ****. He has the sickest camry too!!

Btw, do you still have those aluminum cable bushings?
rice4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007   #34
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
Re: The only time I'd go 16"s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by familycar View Post
turbo, catalyst, mad scientist what ever your called now. LOl those rims are completely different take a look again
who is turbo or catalyst ? I've never even herd of those user names....and no one said they were exact replicas...just said they are starting to knock them off but although when you see the rota's what the first wheel that comes to mind TE37 Time Attack..so LOL at yourself for being an asshat
DaMadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007   #35
Registered!!

itskalvin will become famous soon enough

will anyone beleive me if i say that i have 17 inch te37 time attacks that are 4x100? =D
itskalvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #36
Registered!!

civiccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura about

I was thinking of doing the exact same thing...... just not be real time attacks lol. Was thinking of getting 17 TE37 then just getting them powder coated and a custom red lip on it. Would look very similar but look better in my opinion because the size would look nice. But realistically these still look a million times better then a custom would and be lighter. Anywhoo rims look dope.....you still selling those GT-N's, im from Hamilton and am interested im about an hour away, wondering if i could come see the GT-N's in person if you still have them
civiccontend34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #37
Registered!!

SpencerCoy is an unknown quantity at this point

nice catch... sexy looking car(s)
SpencerCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #38
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

did you ever install these with some pics?????
burke420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #39
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

damn rich *** lol
slowwhitecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #40
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

demanding install pics from the dead
DsevenEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #41
Registered!!

kelton is an unknown quantity at this point

Um Im just curious as to how much these cost you?
kelton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #42
Registered!!

f1n-5 is on a distinguished road

those te37 looks soo damn sexy........
and those houses look soo damn familiar.. scarborough somewhere??
f1n-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #43
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light

i know a few people with the same wheels.. theres more out then you think i was actually gonna get a set and decided to part my car out instead nice wheels though there sick
varner88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007   #44
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

I have a friend that has 2 sets so they're not that "RARE"
2k1civic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007   #45
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

and.. in 60 years you'll be dead and it wont matter? who cares. its a wheel that spins on a car lol
marcuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #46
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Re: The only time I'd go 16"s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMadScientist View Post
who is turbo or catalyst ? I've never even herd of those user names....and no one said they were exact replicas...just said they are starting to knock them off but although when you see the rota's what the first wheel that comes to mind TE37 Time Attack..so LOL at yourself for being an asshat
what wheel comes to mind for me isnt the te37's. they look like a BAD replica if that was the goal.
got me there, ha ha, i dont know who you are at all.....

maybe ill just call you crabby appleton instead.... dont be so crabby man, change your panies or do what ever. it wasnt a personal stab at ya, in that post i just realized that you changed your name again
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote