Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

im finally ready to show my car to everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: im finally ready to show my car to everyone!

love it, love the crazy paint job love the body kit on it love the turbo you my friend have a very sick looking car
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

MotorWeb EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point

"scroder" : whats wrong with the subs. they are 8500 series. i dont know if u have heard those subs before, but they sound amazing and hit extremely hard. and yes they were free. so no complaints. ha

"renaldo9" : thanks bro. yeah. im gonna be attending plenty of shows during this summer. i hope i win stuff. too. i mean i already got 2nd in NOPI and that was the first time showing it. and after all the future mods get put in. im sure we will be winning plenty. i hope.

"hondaluver" : its actually pretty quick. i have the dyno print out, but we need to do another one. because they were going easy on it cause we were having fuel problems. and they didnt have time to get it perfect. now its running really well so i need to get it dyno'ed again. the number were about 180 hp and 202 tq. but after we finish up with the second phase of the build: cams, pistons, sleeves, nitrous....etc. it will deffenetly be faster.

"03-Acura-1.7-EL" : thanks man. but the intercooler is not upside down. that how it was shown in the install dvd how to put it. thats the correct way. i believe my intercooler is different then the older ones. i have seen other 7th gens with the same kit, but they intercooler was different. so i dunno. im pretty sure its correct. the hks is the sweetest BOV by the way. it sounds amazing. thanks again though for the compliments

"BRED civic" : i know. we are putting a manual tranny in it. i didnt have choice when i bought the car. but now we have decided to swap the tranny so it will be a stick soon enough.

"Unevolved" : i know. the tails are not the best. the weird thing is on this site nobody likes them, but at the last couple shows i have been to everybody liked them. but im just gonna tint over these ones.

"killer 2006" : sweet man. nice to find a local 7thgener. hit me up sometime. if u ever go to the pavillions car show, im there usually every saturday...so hti me up if ur there.

thanks for all the comments everyone. positive or negative. i can learn from all of them. oh..and the paint was supposed to look more like smoke then fire, but it came out looking more like fire. whatever.
Old 03-27-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice

well on the other hand, i love you car lol. and the tails, they're very unique. how well did the tsi kit work with the auto tranny? was everything pretty easy as far as install? anyway, good luck this show season, way to rep the EM2 the right way.
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice

car is alright but I'd smash that girl though lol
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

easycheezy85 is an unknown quantity at this point

soo......you got a willwood bigbrake kit for the front...but were the rears come from?
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

the rear brakes came off of an 02' civic si.
Old 03-27-2007
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

pretty nice show car...well done
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

you recommend tsi turbo for auto after having one on urs?
Old 03-27-2007
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough

i think if you got some gold or bronz rims, it will help the look better

or

Old 03-27-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

I actually like the taillights, which kind are they? And how did you get your car sponsored? Was it purchased by the company or did you own it on your own?
Old 03-27-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I'll roll up to the pavillions this weekend. Hop on AZHT.net
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

looks good.. how bout adding some color to the engine bay... it'll give u some points.
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

"marcuse" : yeah. i recommend that kit for an auto or stick. i have a transmission cooler, so im pretty sure that is helping keep my tranny from going bad, but we are gonna swap to a stick soon so yeah. but it works great for me...no problems.

"HondaLuver" : thanks but no thanks. i dont really like those wheels, plus motegi is one of my sponsors and i likes that wheel so thats why i chose it. plus i wanted a 19" wheel, and that one came in 19 so it was perfect for me. but people have different tastes.

"DeX" : the tail lights are from Depo. i owned the car first. they didnt buy it. but MotorWeb was looking to build a show car this year to help promote their new site motorwebfueled.com. its a site for people to upload car videos and soon to have a forum and other stuff. but yeah. my dad is the VP of marketing for MotorWeb, so he helped out. they decided to use my car. we didnt think it would be nearly this much. we started thinking we would just do a little, but companies kept wanting to get in on this car and were giving us free stuff for it, so it just started to get better and better. and its not even done.

"Rufus" : cool man. hopefully ill make it up thier this weekend. my dad has been in and out of the hospital for the last week and a half so i gotta help him out. but i will most likely be there. hit me up if u see me there. what do u mean hope on azht.net? im already a member on their, although i have not posted up anything with my car, but will shortly.

"speedricerx" : i will be adding some more color soon. spectre performance is making a chrome intake pipe for the turbo. and i plan on powder coating the VC porbably red, but i would rather just get it polished so its really shiny...i could probably do it myself but im dont know how...if anyone has any tips on how to polish my valve cover that would be cool.
Old 03-27-2007
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

mayn i gotta say nice ride, i didnt know what to expect from the post title but it really suprised me...the flame job is krazy...and although i usually dont like those type of taillights they flow with the theme of the car...good work
Old 03-27-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute

it's nice for a show car. not diggin the lambo doors, the tails or the decals, but again, for a show car, it's nice. love the engine bay and clean turbo install. i like the paint too. interior is sweet. so yeah, love pretty much everything except the doors, decals and tails.
Old 03-27-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

nice man........i love ur paint job actually.....its awesome.
Old 03-28-2007
Registered!!

thanks ya'll. i guess nobody thinks the paint looks like smoke. probably because of the color choice. it was supposed to be smoke. that was the theme. but it came out looking more like flames instead. oh well. either way, it doesnt matter to me as long as people like it
Old 03-28-2007
Registered!!

speakeasy is an unknown quantity at this point

that is one clean show car
Old 03-28-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I see what you mean about the smoke/plasma effect. I think it's just the colors that are throwing people off.

I started looking at the wheels, and I noticed they kind of detract from the overall theme of the car, how everything else is so dark and angry looking, I think it may be too much contrast. I took the liberty of darkening up the center of the wheels to a kind of gunmetal-ish hue, with the lip still chrome. I think it looks a little better, kind of smoother and less distracting:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	motorwebem2.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	70256  
Old 03-28-2007
Registered!!

im actually thinking about powdercoating them black and leave the lip polished. but the gunmetal-ish color isnt a bad idea either.
Old 03-28-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light

Those wheels in black are okay but I think Gunmetal would fit better. I have the same rims in black but in 18"'s... yours are 19"'s right?
Old 03-28-2007
Registered!!

yeah. mine are 19"s.
Old 03-28-2007

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I tried them black but went with gunmetal. Black is just too dark. You don't want to end up like texascivic2k1, do you?
Old 03-28-2007
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah you don't want to end up like me...

Old 03-28-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

lollerskates!!!!
Old 03-28-2007
Ultra-Platinum Super Bonus Member

So.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really niceSo.Ill.EM2 is just really nice

yeah gunmetal ftw foooooo shoooo!!!
Old 03-28-2007
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future

nrg seats.. nice looks great man
Old 03-28-2007
Registered!!

yeah. maybe ill go for the gunmetal. we'll see
Old 03-28-2007
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks great bro, keep up the good work. color scheme is hot..
Old 03-28-2007

Originally Posted by texascivic2k1

WHERE did you get that?!?!?!

Quick Reply: im finally ready to show my car to everyone!