2004 Honda Civic Ver 2.0: New look... sorta. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2007   #1  
dxr
Registered!!

dxr is an unknown quantity at this point
2004 Honda Civic Ver 2.0: New look... sorta.

So I sort of redid a few things... Here are a few shots of Ver 1.0:

The process of Ver 2.0:

Finished Product:

dxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #2  
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
I like the new look... but did you only lower the front? the rear still looks like it's at stock height
Kevbotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #3  
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice! I like the little changes!
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #4  
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
uea so did u just lower the front? amd what springs are those
LT2004ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #5  
Registered!!

element_2nice is an unknown quantity at this point
wat paint did u use to paint those rims??? wow good finish...must have done good prep. work i guess...
and the second picture from the top looks so tight.....props for that sexy angle...
element_2nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #6  
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
steel wooling the corners must have been a bitch.

How are your hands? All torn up??
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #7  
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Looks a lot better. Little lower and clear fogs ftw!
estebomb_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #8  
Registered!!

TheMoogly is on a distinguished road
I like those rims alot... I have a sedan just like yours... what are the springs you have and how much drop you have... and how big are those rims/tires?
TheMoogly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #9  
dxr
Registered!!

Yeah, the rear hasn't been drop. Will be done soon though, I suppose. heheh.

Yeah, the edges sucked but I had gloves on the whole time or else that aircraft remover would've taken out my hands.

I didn't paint those rims. I bought them "copper" colored. I just stripped off all the paint and the sanded and polished it. The only coat over the rims is just polish.

The springs are Eibach Sportline. I'm thinking of waiting until i get some shocks before i put in the rear springs? Eibach says that this particular spring will drop my car 1.4'' but it looks a little more than that. Rims are 16x7.5 and the tires are 205/45/16. I think once these ware out, I will go thicker and wider... probably 225/45 or 215/50.
Old 03-09-2007   #10  
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
man ur a pic ***** lol....so u finally droppin it . this is the white sedan taht drove next to u from houston.i bet u post this on houston-imports too lol
slowwhitecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007   #11  
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
polished looks a lot better than bronze. yellow fogs look good too. great job. now drop the back!!! i've been on stock shocks for over 2 years now dropped on neuspeed sports, and they're going as strong as the day i got the car.
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #12  
Registered!!

SSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura aboutSSMCivic2k5 has a spectacular aura about
headlights makin rain???
SSMCivic2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #13  
dxr
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowwhitecivic View Post
man ur a pic ***** lol....so u finally droppin it . this is the white sedan taht drove next to u from houston.i bet u post this on houston-imports too lol
what's up dude! ur car stilll looks better than mine from what i remember...

and sho' nuff....
http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=372380

lol!
Old 03-10-2007   #14  
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
looks good man i really like how shes turning out
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #15  
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
did you get a scratch or somethin on the back bumper bottom right? if so, damn we have the same thing. haha.
SEVYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #16  
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute
I like that color paint, the car paint that is.

Wow!!! me too me too I also have damage to that same spot on the rear bumper thats so freeking weird man!

Although looks more like a small split rather than a scratch.

Or maybe its just a smudge, we might never know
MURDOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #17  
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
dxr..we should get together and do a lil photoshoot for them boys lol...hey we need to clean our headlights....i c urs is fading too..mine is look bad now..
slowwhitecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007   #18  
Registered!!

Hey DXR how were you only able to get a pair of front coils? Dont they usually come in a set? And how much were they? Thanks for the rim information... I actually am REALLY liking your setup... our sedans look great with 5 spoke rims!
Old 03-11-2007   #19  
dxr
Registered!!

Yeah, it's like a slit or something in my rear bumper. I bought the car like that... looks lke the girl before me backed into someone or someone tapped her a little bit because I can see license plate holes in my bumper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowwhitecivic View Post
dxr..we should get together and do a lil photoshoot for them boys lol...hey we need to clean our headlights....i c urs is fading too..mine is look bad now..
fasho... i'll send u a PM sometime. yeha, my headlights don't bother me TOO much. I'm just lazy like that. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoogly View Post
Hey DXR how were you only able to get a pair of front coils? Dont they usually come in a set? And how much were they? Thanks for the rim information... I actually am REALLY liking your setup... our sedans look great with 5 spoke rims!
Thanks a lot! I gotta search up pix of ur car on here. I have the whole set of Eibach Sportlines, I just didn't put the rears on yet. I'll probably do that today. I got the set from a local guy for $100. Great price, I love 'em so far.

Oh and I may go ahead and put on the rear springs... hopefully it won't be as bumpy as i imagine it to be :cross fingers:

Moar Drop Request Satifaction.

oh man, i think i wanna do that for real now... and then not go anywhere near houston. :gonk:
Old 03-11-2007   #20  
Registered!!

$100 oh man... I wish I could find a deal like that... so getting those springs on are pretty tough? I have actually never tried touching my suspension other than upper strut bars, but if I can get a kit like the one you have on your car right now (well front so far ) I'd be a happy man!
Old 03-11-2007   #21  
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
good looking pics
2k1civic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #22  
dxr
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoogly View Post
$100 oh man... I wish I could find a deal like that... so getting those springs on are pretty tough? I have actually never tried touching my suspension other than upper strut bars, but if I can get a kit like the one you have on your car right now (well front so far ) I'd be a happy man!
springs weren't too hard. I did suspension stuff on my old EK, so I was used to it. Just be careful cuz the hat of the shocks (struts???) have these tiny ball bearing thingies that can fall out easily... annoying. There are like 35 or so little itty bitty *****. There are a few how-tos online out there somewhere. Check it out. Lower'd cars always look better. Goodluck on urs!
Old 03-13-2007   #23  
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
wow great job on the slips! Lower your rear asap, it looks funny.
And are your HLs fogged up?
Suzy Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #24  
Registered!!

tougEMII has a spectacular aura abouttougEMII has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxr View Post
So I sort of redid a few things... Here are a few shots of Ver 1.0:

i would consider that a drag setup style look hahahah...nice nice...that one with the clouds is amazing !!
tougEMII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007   #25  
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
nice job...seriously i want to do what you did to your rims too...
Devani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007   #26  
dxr
Registered!!

Re: 2004 Honda Civic Ver 2.0: New look... sorta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy Q View Post
wow great job on the slips! Lower your rear asap, it looks funny.
And are your HLs fogged up?
yes, the passenger is. The car in front of me switched lanes and hit something. it kicked up and hit my car right in the eye! so now it fogs up when i wash the car. =(
Old 03-22-2007   #27  
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point

good rep for sedans ***
SEVYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007   #28  
Registered!!

dk1021 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude, that's my car.
But seriously, besides the rim and drop we would be the same.
As for the scratches .. I HAVE THEM TOO ..
dk1021 is offline   Reply With Quote