Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My 2007 Fiji Blue Si Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2007
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
pimp man - i love the sedans. how about HFP wheels???
Old 02-17-2007
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
Originally Posted by Johnold
well thats really cool man!. i never realized that the Sedan Si's had so much popularity over the coupe. i saw an orange one the other day and i thought it was even more cooler up close. i guess HONDA made a good choice making the Si into a Sedan this time. you are really lucky to have such low monthly payments for that car. and 50 dollars extra a month for insurance isn't bad at all!. probably would've been more with the coupe?. OH, and what do you mean that your old civic was in less than "satisfactory" shape?.
My EM2 was in bad condition, dented hood, jacked up front and rear bumper, dents and scratches galore. It didnt run well either, something was wrong with the fuel system, guess thats my fault tho, I did put it back stock before i traded her in

Originally Posted by amuthini
looks great......take off that dealership sticker under the civic emblem...... should have never agreed to pick up the car with that crap on it in the first place.
Working on that today. any suggestions?

Originally Posted by blouisgod
pimp man - i love the sedans. how about HFP wheels???
I like them and would love to get my hands on a set but i gotta save some more money.
Old 02-17-2007
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah but, how the hell did you get such low monthly payments?
was your old civic already payed off?. or is your credit/credit history perfect?. i'd like to know so i could get a better understanding on if i would be able to compare myself to you and your situation. OH, and my EM2 is in better condition than your old one i'm sure. i don't have that many things wrong with it. you GOTTA let me know how you came up on top of this deal man!.

OH, and i almost forgot. if you don't mind telling me how your FUEL SYSTEM was bad. i'm curious about that.
Old 02-17-2007
Premium Member

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
yeah but, how the hell did you get such low monthly payments?
was your old civic already payed off?. or is your credit/credit history perfect?. i'd like to know so i could get a better understanding on if i would be able to compare myself to you and your situation. OH, and my EM2 is in better condition than your old one i'm sure. i don't have that many things wrong with it. you GOTTA let me know how you came up on top of this deal man!.

OH, and i almost forgot. if you don't mind telling me how your FUEL SYSTEM was bad. i'm curious about that.
My car wasnt paid off only owed $6800. They gave me $5000 for the EM2 and I put $2500 down so doing the math basically my downpayment after all that was $700. The price of the car was $21,890, I'm financing it for 66 months my note is like $420-$430, my interest is 9.5%. Theres really no magic to it, I plan on selling the rest of my stuff and putting it all towards the car plus extra cash to make my note even cheaper and pay it off sooner.

My credit isnt perfect but its not bad either, I take care of my bills like they should be taken care of and manage my money.

Let me explain the fuel system problem... I had previously installed a return-style custom fuel setup. Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, Walboro 2005 lph pump, stainless braided lines etc etc. I didnt want to trade in the car with all that on it so I got some stock stuff and put it back to stock. For some reason the stock regualtor was malfunctioning and it just wasnt running right. I traded it in as it was and they took it. Out my hands now, its there problem.

PM me if you have any other questions, I like talking about money
Old 02-17-2007
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
nice upgrade!
Old 02-17-2007
Registered!!

oh ok i see. for a moment there, i was trying to look into getting myself into a newer car. who wouldn't want a newer Si?. i was just under the impression that those cars were REALLY pricey monthly. i have to say though bro, you got a damn good deal on it cause most of the calculations i've made on HONDA's site are REALLY high up there!. i don't have any credit problems, and with a score of 655 (could be higher) by now, i'm just wondering. i owe 8K on my 2002 EX (bought it used for 10K) and i was wondering what my numbers would be. ofcourse it would probably be a good idea if i saved up some cash flow to help out with the OUT THE DOOR payments. i was always under the impression that the Si Coupe OR Sedan would've ran at around 500 or more monthly. you're payments monthly seem affordable IMO.
Old 02-17-2007
Premium Member

oh ok i see. for a moment there, i was trying to look into getting myself into a newer car. who wouldn't want a newer Si?. i was just under the impression that those cars were REALLY pricey monthly. i have to say though bro, you got a damn good deal on it cause most of the calculations i've made on HONDA's site are REALLY high up there!. i don't have any credit problems, and with a score of 655 (could be higher) by now, i'm just wondering. i owe 8K on my 2002 EX (bought it used for 10K) and i was wondering what my numbers would be. ofcourse it would probably be a good idea if i saved up some cash flow to help out with the OUT THE DOOR payments. i was always under the impression that the Si Coupe OR Sedan would've ran at around 500 or more monthly. you're payments monthly seem affordable IMO.

Yea it works for me, I couldnt see paying more than that for it. I used a few excel calculators from this website..

I was able to see how much my monthly payment would be with different scenarios by changing the APR, down payment, price of the car etc. It really helps to have your **** together before you sit down with someone.
Old 02-17-2007
Registered!!

yeah i get all these tips and tricks from the salesmen where i work. i work for Harley Davidson and the salesmen tell me some things to ask and say to throw the salesman off and have them think that i know what i'm saying.

i'll look deeper into all of this before i do it.

BTW. IMO, it seems as if the Coupe is more expensive....why's that?.
or am i just trippen?
Old 02-17-2007
Registered!!

i wonder if the insurance on the Sedan is cheaper cause it's a Sedan.
Old 02-17-2007
Premium Member

never priced the coupe... dunno really. It seems to me that the sedan would be the more expensive one but i dunno.
Old 02-17-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by XSRCivic
My car wasnt paid off only owed $6800. They gave me $5000 for the EM2 and I put $2500 down so doing the math basically my downpayment after all that was $700. The price of the car was $21,890, I'm financing it for 66 months my note is like $420-$430, my interest is 9.5%. Theres really no magic to it, I plan on selling the rest of my stuff and putting it all towards the car plus extra cash to make my note even cheaper and pay it off sooner.
Wow you just made my day. I only owe $6500 on my 05. I wonder how much I would get if i traded it in.
You make me wanna go get an Si nowww
Old 02-17-2007
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Suzy Q
Wow you just made my day. I only owe $6500 on my 05. I wonder how much I would get if i traded it in.
You make me wanna go get an Si nowww
For the condition your car is in, id say they would pay it off or give you more than the payoff. I'm sure you wont be dissapointed with the car at all, i sure as hell am not.
Old 02-18-2007
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Dam thats nice!! I sometimes wished I wouldnt have had swapped and saved my $$ for an Si.... Oh well, looks like I just married my car lol..........
Old 02-18-2007
2 cups sweety 8 cups bitch

Suzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond reputeSuzy Q has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by XSRCivic
For the condition your car is in, id say they would pay it off or give you more than the payoff. I'm sure you wont be dissapointed with the car at all, i sure as hell am not.
are you trying to bribe me into trading in my car?

As much as I have considered it already, i've actually had my eye on an s2k lately.
Old 02-19-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

I just saw this...Very nice ride man, nice color combo. I like it!

I owe $900 on my car. I need to pay it off, but I keep on buying **** for it .

Good Job keeping it in the Honda Family.
Old 02-19-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute
sweet ride man. i love the color and that it's a sedan.

i wonder if the insurance on the Sedan is cheaper cause it's a Sedan.
sedans are more expensive to insure than coupes. coupes have a higher safety rating because there's only 2 doors and structurally they're stronger. that's what my insurance company told me anyway when i was pricing civics before. the coupe was cheaper to insure.
Old 02-19-2007
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
WOW nice pick up man!! After reading this and only owing 4k on mine I am thinking of trying to pick one up after my taxes get here. Now I'm gonna think about this all day, thanks man!!
Old 02-19-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice
hmmm...i always heard that 4drs were categorized as family sedans so they werent considered as sporty as a coupe. less sporty=less harsh driving=lower insurance rates. but idk, w/e!
Old 02-20-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
electric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond reputeelectric130 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by metalviper
hmmm...i always heard that 4drs were categorized as family sedans so they werent considered as sporty as a coupe. less sporty=less harsh driving=lower insurance rates. but idk, w/e!
it's not always the 'sporty' factor. it's the safety factor (how much is the insurance going to pay in medical expenses in a wreck, sedans are weaker structurally) and repair factors (sedans more complex to repair). that's what my insurance told me.
Old 02-20-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
metalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nicemetalviper is just really nice
well good thing i have a coupe!
Old 02-20-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
I don't really believe a sedan is more dangerous to ride in, but they do have to consider that you're more likely to have 3 friends with you in a sedan, than in a coupe.
Old 02-20-2007
Registered!!

tnel2005 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just called my state farm insuance to get this settled for me. I am 20 with a perfect record and the sedan is like 197 less every 6 months. Thats just for me but she said the sedan was lower because it "wasnt as sporty" !!!
Old 02-20-2007
Registered!!

i wonder what my progressive insurance would tell me. i can run it and checkout how much the insurance will be for BOTH coupe and Sedan later on tonight. i can do it online.