*VBPemII'sPHOTOSHOOT*Lots of pix!Car Wash+3Stage Meguiars Wax=SEX (56K go smoke w/me) - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Go Back  Honda Civic Forum > GENERAL > Member's Rides
Reload this Page >

*VBPemII'sPHOTOSHOOT*Lots of pix!Car Wash+3Stage Meguiars Wax=SEX (56K go smoke w/me)

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

*VBPemII'sPHOTOSHOOT*Lots of pix!Car Wash+3Stage Meguiars Wax=SEX (56K go smoke w/me)

Old 01-31-2007
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
Pictures are coming along nicely. Your night shots are WAY better than average (is that a 6th gen or a BMW 3 series...?) LOL
Old 01-31-2007
Registered!!

VBPemII is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by LogicWavelength View Post
Pictures are coming along nicely. Your night shots are WAY better than average (is that a 6th gen or a BMW 3 series...?) LOL
lol i think it was a BMW..i wasnt really paying attention..i jus wanted to take the picture n bounce cuz that area i was in was hella ghetto..