Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

work in progress [pics inside 56k yes] NO!! ACCIDENT! pg 2. (1/25/07)

Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
riiice-_- is an unknown quantity at this point
work in progress [pics inside 56k yes] NO!! ACCIDENT! pg 2. (1/25/07)

Here are pictures of my 05 civic. I know it's a 4x4 but i'm getting it dropped on progress springs in a few hours and i'll post pictures of it tonight!

check back tonight or tomorrow for an update =] thanks!
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Not bad so far man. Should of just waited 'til you got the springs on to take pics but whatever haha. Not really feelin the yellow fogs though, kind of throws off the look.
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

yeah i know exactly what you mean, i plan on taking them off after i get a new grill in there. haha the fogs arent even working.. never got around to it. OUCH!
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

BCCentaur3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice clean look man, can't wait to see the pics tonight. I'm not feeling the foglights either but when you get the grill your cars going to look hot.
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

Pickles is an unknown quantity at this point
its ok to b a 4x4 im still 1 lol.. i think im gonna get coilover and lift it higher than stock ur car looks clean.. and the rims look mint on ur ride
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Pickles
its ok to b a 4x4 im still 1 lol..
Don't encourage/tell people it's okay to be a 4x4. It's never okay.

Haha, you just put your fogs in the spot or what? Then never got around to wiring them?
Old 01-23-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
yeah i know exactly what you mean, i plan on taking them off after i get a new grill in there. haha the fogs arent even working.. never got around to it. OUCH!
OOO will you sell me your coupe grille?
Old 01-23-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
sticking with OEM struts?
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

AHHHHH guys i couldnt get the drop tonight. Some things came up with the place that i was going to get it done at and couldn't get back to me til tomorrow, but tomorrow at 3pm is the reschedule.

I'm slowly working on this car but since it is a pretty good drop (1.8in front and 2in rear) i'll end up getting some shocks really soon and then a rear camber kit. I really want to focus on suspension more than anything else but cant really afford coilovers at the moment, but hopefully this will do. thanks for comments!
Old 01-23-2007
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
nice start, i agree with them about the foglights and it will look nice with the drop. Good work
Old 01-23-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by estebomb_ftw
Don't encourage/tell people it's okay to be a 4x4. It's never okay.

Haha, you just put your fogs in the spot or what? Then never got around to wiring them?

Haha yeah i tried doing them by myself and couldnt really figure things out, then i was told that my relay was toast... i was thinking of connecting it through my battery and just turn it on when i need to, but no, bad idea. It should be off in a couple weeks, unless if i find someone who wants to trade fogs - yellow lens for clear haha
Old 01-24-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Pickles
its ok to b a 4x4 im still 1 lol..\
+1

Looks good man, hopefully ya get the coilovers on tomorrow and don't have to reschedule again. Looks good, pritty similar to my car but still different.
Old 01-24-2007
Registered!!

svtec is an unknown quantity at this point
good start like the car!
Old 01-24-2007
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
hmmm looks like someones car i know... ohh yea mine soooo that means ur shii looks hot!
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

EM2 Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
looking good
Old 01-25-2007
Registered!!

Pickles is an unknown quantity at this point
run 3000k hid in ur fogs it will look amazing
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

hey guys so i'm on my way to the auto shop to get my springs done tonight (yes, they're open wayy late too) and as i'm going through the twisty canyons i find an abondoned sofa AND couch sitting in the MIDDLE of the road. I hit it of course, i tried stopping but my brakes couldnt take it and i slammed into it. so it looks like i wont be getting my drop anytime soon...i'll post pics in a minute.

KJKDLJDKLFJDKLJDKLJkldjfajdfskljadskjdasfkjdaskflj kljdaskljkljKLDJFKLDJFKljkljfkjdajjfjkldjfjafkljas dkljKDJFKLJDFKLJDSKLFJSFIOUERKLJDFKjdsafjksdakljsd ajklfdsakjdskljdskljjfdfdjkdjkldsfjkl438473468il;f jgklj;rkl;jfdp[riet][45]\[6[\[[]\[\][[]][][][][\[\][\][\45609456455689645894569irtkjfgdklj;dfkljdgklfdgkl ;fjdsgkl;jdfsgkljfgdkjgdfskljgkljailuadsuiortkjfdg ;kljasgihj4ro38uyqrejklkljIJLSGDIU$RT*IOUFKLJFKLJF DIOJRT*$&*($%()$^KLJFGKJFKLJFGKLJFDGFDFRFGGKJFGKLJ FDGKLJFGLIJFGKLJFGU$*($*IOU$*($*(&$*(&*(&$%*($%ILJ FGKLJFGILKJFDGKLJFDGLI:JDSKL:JHSGJKHJKLDSFJKFDJKFD FSJKLFDSJKLDFSJKLFDSJKLDSFJKFJKFDKJLDFJKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKJDKLJDSKLSFJKLDJSFKLJSDF KLJDFL:I$UI:RTKJSDFKJDF:KJFE:KJSITUO:IUR$I$KJRGGGe eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeekljdasjdkljdskljdskljfskljdsfkljsda8iou43tk ljdskjl;sda;ilut4io3u dsklfjklsjdafkl;jdas8ou436tkljsdkjfdasj;kljdsl;j43 sdafj;kljdasf;kljasdfkjdskjldskljsdftg89743riu43p7 6u3yiorgyh;rahireopy43896ylkhfjkhdsjkldsf87y43oliu 4y35hk43768923487kudfiudsaiudsapioudsfildsailjfd

I'm sure you've all felt like that before ^^^

asdf
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
That sucks hard man......seriously sucks man.
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
uggghhh sorry bout that
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

yeah man total bummer.

life sucks, then you hit one of these.

or

i cant remember which one i hit, but you know, the damage could've been worse. you can't really see all the scratches and junk from this pic..it actually doesnt look bad at all in the picture itself, but up close in person its pretty damn sad.

Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

fightax is an unknown quantity at this point
blah someone please pm me bout black housing headlights! i dont want them from e-bay lol ne one got another source?
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fightax
blah someone please pm me bout black housing headlights! i dont want them from e-bay lol ne one got another source?
man, that looks bad in the picture to me. sorry about that, that's really unfortunate.

as for black housing headlights, OEM ones are the best to do. pop your headlight apart, paint it, voila. there's a DIY on this site.
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by fightax
DIY.
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by beadebaserr
man, that looks bad in the picture to me. sorry about that, that's really unfortunate.

as for black housing headlights, OEM ones are the best to do. pop your headlight apart, paint it, voila. there's a DIY on this site.
I'm going to be bummed all night. and in the morning when its clearly visible. kjsdajkldsfkljdskfljklfjakljf. haha

but yeah man, about the headlights, DIY all the way. post pics of before and after if you ever decide to do it.
Old 01-26-2007
My rectum hurts........

Mustang5.0HO is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good
Old 01-26-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
i bet someone put that couch there on purpose, hid in the bushes, and made a video of the first person to hit it..... i bet you will see your car in a vid on youtube, metacafe, or funny junk soon.

But did you move the couch afterwards.... never know if some other unlucky 7thgen might roll through
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

landonab is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks. I saw a transmission laying in the road once and the car in front of me hit it....was pretty ugly.

However, I have almost that same exact dent in my hood from my wife backing into my car last month :/ I'm waiting until the snow is gone before I get it fixed first. Going to be about $400 to repair mine and buff out some scratches.
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by LT2004ever
i bet someone put that couch there on purpose, hid in the bushes, and made a video of the first person to hit it..... i bet you will see your car in a vid on youtube, metacafe, or funny junk soon.

But did you move the couch afterwards.... never know if some other unlucky 7thgen might roll through

Yeah i moved it to the side of the road. And i'm pretty sure that we'll probably see a video of me slamming into a couch after a sharp turn haha. i'd want to see it. well, maybe in a couple months haha
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by landonab
That sucks. I saw a transmission laying in the road once and the car in front of me hit it....was pretty ugly.

However, I have almost that same exact dent in my hood from my wife backing into my car last month :/ I'm waiting until the snow is gone before I get it fixed first. Going to be about $400 to repair mine and buff out some scratches.

awh man, yeah i bet its not pretty either.

just another excuse to get a carbon fiber hood right?

right guys?

right?

just playing, i havent really thought about that.
Old 01-26-2007
Registered!!

Drk01Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Too bad you're not an 01-03 and in SoCal. If I could find my old CF hood I would have given it to you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: work in progress [pics inside 56k yes] NO!! ACCIDENT! pg 2. (1/25/07)