Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new suspension :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01civichfp is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up new suspension :)

Me & My friend's Mickey & Martin put in my brand new Koni KYB AGX 4-Way adjustable struts & Eibach Pro-Kit on my 01' Civic HFP.

It lowered a LOT! but i love it! it's got a bad *** stance to it, madd low on the front & not too low in the back.

i def. recommend those struts & springs!

good stuff! handeling excellent!
-Joe
01 Civic HFP
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

VTecCivic1505 is an unknown quantity at this point
pictures????????

glad to hear your happy with your setup
Old 01-19-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
a lot of people like to upgrade their suspension to eliminate the dive, but sounds like you got permanate dive on yours. Dont you wish it was lower like the front to be uniform?
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Nice. Pics???

and yea why not uniform all the way around?
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
no pics,,, worthless without pics...
Old 01-19-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
thats how my skunk2 coilover are with the AGXs.
Old 01-19-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
plus this is lame...umless you pic post!
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
plus, super lame without pics.
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

jonjon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey triz,
is that slug in your avatar?
Old 01-19-2007
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light
..well this is gay
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

BiggyQ is an unknown quantity at this point
pics where are the pics?
Old 01-19-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Pics or ban, your choice.
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

junior h.m is an unknown quantity at this point
pics,,
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
I saw this turtle the other day with two heads, TWO HEADS!! It was the craziest thing I ever saw, man I wish you guys could have seen it...TWO HEADS!!!
Old 01-19-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
i never knew KYB AGXs are from koni?
Old 01-19-2007
Registered!!

lol! sorry no pics yet guys, i worked a double today and was unable to take pics, but i'll have some up tomorrow i promise.

and the first question y not be uniform.
Well i really like the stance, it looks mean on the EM2's at least i think so...

Posting pics tomorrow! promise!
-Joe
Old 01-20-2007
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Koni and KYB; two different companies.

Prokit is low? No way, only minor drop.

Needs couple days for springs to be settled, then get alignment done.
Old 01-20-2007
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by civicvtec1ps

Old 01-20-2007

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 01civichfp
...put in my brand new Koni KYB AGX 4-Way adjustable struts & Eibach Pro-Kit...
^THAT is why i asked.....i was like......wat the funk?
Old 01-20-2007
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by civicvtec1ps

Maybe minor to someone whos slammed. Even with the pro kit, its way lower than stock.
Old 01-21-2007
Registered!!

Sorry i still havent got pictures up guys...

ran into some problems... lol! but i promise to have pics on tuesday because im gettin some better tires in the front.

cuz the ones i have on it now or slick and they are too small...

so i promise to have pics up! and yeah idk y i wrote Koni KYB... lol! they are the KYB 4-Way Adjustable Struts & then the Eibach Springs.

-Joe
01 Civic HFP
Old 01-21-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Originally Posted by jonjon81
hey triz,
is that slug in your avatar?
haha, fvck if I know. I used to want to be a big graff head and then decided to move on to otherthings like making songs. I got done detailing after I got my car and was drivng around downtown before I had to drop my vic off for its 60k service. Found some graff about 50 ft in from the road next to the railroad tracks, backed up next to it and snapped a few shots. Cant read it. I think I have another pic if you want to try to decifer it yourself. I still got love for graff heads though. In your pics I can see some writing, whats up with that- PM me.

ha, damn dude... someone gave you negative rep.. was it because of this thread? To take pics its really quite simple... turn on, snap, connect to computer, upload, paste link... 15 minutes tops.
Old 01-21-2007
Registered!!

abarab is an unknown quantity at this point
i didn't know that either, i thought kyb's are a different company from Koni's. I know they make koni yellows and blues for our cars. I have the koni yellows (adjustable...soft-firm, not 4 or 5 or 6 way) with the eibach sportlines. I like how it rides, i set to soft and it rides almost like stock, nice and smooth, if i set it to firm...then it rides like a champ. But i read in a tuner mag. that the pro kit goes best with the shocks i have. but they didn't mention the sportlines at all. anyways....PICS!!! i wanna see how low/high it sits compared to the sportlines.
Old 01-21-2007
Registered!!

I havent had time man, i understand that it's easy... work & school aborbs my life, plus im waiting to get my new front tires before i do anything. Cuz the front ones look bad... and i want my car to look it's best on this site. I'm sure everyone understands that.

Buuut i didnt get neg. from this thread i got it from accidently posting a For Sale for my old rims on someone elses For Sale thread... they werent happy... lol

I have the Red KYB AGX's they are amazing! the 4 way adjustable is great, i have it on 2 and i can take turns goin 90 and cant even feel it it's amazing how nice the ride is too, i can almost say it's better than stock...

craaazy! pics will be posted on tuesday.

-Joe
Old 01-21-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

I have the Red KYB AGX's they are amazing! the 4 way adjustable is great, i have it on 2 and i can take turns goin 90 and cant even feel it it's amazing how nice the ride is too, i can almost say it's better than stock...

-Joe
Haha, yeah right you can't feel the turns at 90. That's a bunch of bs. You can almost say its better than stock????..lol. I know my suspension is better than stock without a doubt in my mind. I mean better than stock in ride quality and handling wise. I can definetly feel my turns at 90.

btw, eibach pro kit doesn't make your ride low. There's still plenty of gap with the pro kit, or do you have the sportlines. Either way, it still leaves lots of gap imo.

oh, and to the guy that wrote the comment about the turtle with 2 heads, LMAO.

One last comment before I go. "This thread is useless without pics".
Old 01-21-2007
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
we should start banning for ppl not posting pics!
Old 01-21-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by phuviano
Haha, yeah right you can't feel the turns at 90. That's a bunch of bs. You can almost say its better than stock????..lol. I know my suspension is better than stock without a doubt in my mind. I mean better than stock in ride quality and handling wise. I can definetly feel my turns at 90.

btw, eibach pro kit doesn't make your ride low. There's still plenty of gap with the pro kit, or do you have the sportlines. Either way, it still leaves lots of gap imo.

oh, and to the guy that wrote the comment about the turtle with 2 heads, LMAO.

One last comment before I go. "This thread is useless without pics".
HOW ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME?
I mean it's a bit more bumpier... stock is no bumps no nothing. smooth. Mine is smooth but since i have it set on 2 i can feel a bit more of the bumps

so it's almost as good as stock.
as for the goin 90 on a turn... i absoutly did that, and if you need a video i sure can supply you with that.

and you are most def. wrong about the eibach.
because mine rides just perfectly along the trim of the tire. Perfect set lowering springs. It's not tuckin, it's not slammed... Juuuuust right!

and i have the sportlines.

so every ride is different, and it's not just the ride... it's who's behind the wheel.

chill out bro, i already explained why i didnt have the pics up yet...

Tuesday alright.
-Joe
-01 Civic HFP
Old 01-21-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by djrabbi
we should start banning for ppl not posting pics!
Look man... i posted up some pics of just the actual car, but i havent been able to take pics of the car lowered cuz it doesnt look good right now...

the tires look weird.
im gettin new ones on tues. and will have pics up that afternoon.

chill out... im doin the best i can, im busy workin 40 hours a week, and goin to school full time... posting pictures isnt exactly top priority at this moment, but i will have some up for your viewing pleasure on tuesday ok...

i promise, be pateint i promise you wont be disapointed.

look here are some pics of the car.
it's missing the jdm yellow fogs & the lowering but at least these are some pics of the car... i will have the new pics up on tuesday ok?

RockYou.com - photo sharing, MySpace slideshows, MySpace codes, MySpace music

hopefully this will sufice for now...

-Joe
01 Civic HFP

Last edited by 01civichfp; 01-21-2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Link for slideshow of The HFP Civ
Old 01-21-2007
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about
as for the goin 90 on a turn... i absoutly did that, and if you need a video i sure can supply you with that.
Yes I would like to see a video of it.

btw, I'm screwing with you...haha.

however, I would still like to see this video.
Old 01-21-2007

you have dual exhaust.......

Quick Reply: new suspension :)