Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

2001 - 2003 Post your ride....

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009
just a man with a civic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2001 - 2003 Post your ride....

bark all you want, but soon someones ganna hit you with a rolled up newspaper
Old 03-12-2009
Registered!!

Charmer18 should not be trusted

Lol its cool man, I dont take none of this personal...its all in fun to me...people yap at me, I respond...im done
Old 03-12-2009
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll come at you every time I see your ignorant posts and poor grammar. People like you give the rest of us gear heads a bad name. "Yo dawg I don't street race but you can catch me on the freeway and I'll give you a run." ****wad. I'm usually a pretty easygoing person and willing to give most anyone the shirt off my back and mail it to them postage paid. Get the **** off the site. Even though this place is failing, it's still too good for a shitbag like you.
Old 03-12-2009
Registered!!

EM2love can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sicma99ot
ive been listening to this guy for a while. im not trying to jump into anything, but the reason most people on these forums dont like you is bc you paid a shop to do your swap (that and your arrogent and cocky. and know next to nothing about engines) and you feel you deserve respect for that. while other guys on here with builds and swaps, either have to work their asses off or have worked their *** off to be able to afford these builds and swaps. but they do it because they like working on cars. IMO you do it because you have money to throw at a car, just for a thrill. when finishing a build (even if you dont finish) they can stand back and go "wow, look what i made"and can feel a sence of pride. you stood back and said "best 10k i ever spent". and for that reason, as far as i am concered sir you are the definition of a "ricer".
x2
Old 03-12-2009
Registered!!

lokixxcivicb0i is an unknown quantity at this point

wait i missed something..... whats so bad about 90 degree doors? ive been working on trying to figure out where i need to build up my frame so i can install 90deg's on my ex. the only thing is i want to have them open up and the back towards the trunk not forward. btw... so far its a bitch and looks like im gonna have to do a lot of body work. would that be played out?

and if i cant figure out how to build it so that nothing will get bent or damaged i was thinking about gull wing doors.
Old 03-12-2009
Registered!!

Gumdrop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by speedfoos
I'll come at you every time I see your ignorant posts and poor grammar. People like you give the rest of us gear heads a bad name. "Yo dawg I don't street race but you can catch me on the freeway and I'll give you a run." ****wad. I'm usually a pretty easygoing person and willing to give most anyone the shirt off my back and mail it to them postage paid. Get the **** off the site. Even though this place is failing, it's still too good for a shitbag like you.
x2

anyways lets see more pics!
Old 03-12-2009
Registered!!

02civicg5 will become famous soon enough

you know hes a ricer when he put whp in terms of ponies.. lmao... and 10k on a stock k series swap is a complete rip off.. you just worked ur *** off to get ripped off.... i bet you know nothing about engines or how they function..
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

CanadianCivic02 is an unknown quantity at this point

my D series is cooler than your lambo doors =P
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 02civicg5
you know hes a ricer when he put whp in terms of ponies.. lmao... and 10k on a stock k series swap is a complete rip off.. you just worked ur *** off to get ripped off.... i bet you know nothing about engines or how they function..
yeah ive seen k's go for way less =/ poor poor guy haha
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Charmer18
Actually he came at me wit the bullshit...did I make a statement to him...nope mine was a response so u might wanna relay it to him 2 be a lil more mature. I'm not here to bicker online, I do my own thing offline, I rarely even come on here, but when I do I get attacked by someone. Its only natural for a person to defend, take it how u feel, respected or not, u give respect to get it.
I know he's an intelligent guy no doubt, cuz people are always yapping about what he did to his D. I give kudos for that, I yapped about my D without doin the research so thats why they jumped on me. So I disappeared until I got my K, got my research down and I know what my car is putting out. So yea all I do is respond, I dont initate the drama, I try to ignore it but after a while that patience runs out. I think any honest human being would agree to that
A reason to disrespect? Wat sense does that even make? Lol here we go again...everyone hopping on the bandwagon...who cares man, no I didnt do any of the work but I had the money to get it done and I drive it everyday. My riced out civic, well im sorry u dont like but I could really give a ****, this is the way I wanted my car to look and I paid hard earned money for it. Do ur car the way u want and do mine my way, Thank U. Wat alot of u fail to realize I used to be in a show car club so there were requirements to get in and stay. I dont even really care about the look of my car, im all about speed. I paid all that money to put the stuff on why would I take it all off because u guys dont approve...give me a break
Lol its cool man, I dont take none of this personal...its all in fun to me...people yap at me, I respond...im done
speedfoos is usually little aggressive, but he always does have valid points. Ur ride is Riced out like hell. It's an embarrassment to our generation. Now don't get me wrong, my ride sux ***, completely bone stock, but waaay better then this riced up crap, so I am not coming on u all strong, but making a point. Just because u have a K Swap doesn't mean ur car should have all that ricey crap on it.

These people are not "yappin", they are speaking the truth, ur ride belongs in this section: Take Pics of Local Ricers not here.

Here is an example of a "Clean and Decent Ride": Lip Kit on Finally! He spent his "dough" properly and everyone looks up to it.
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

^^^agreed fully, now lets get off this topic and see more pics!!
Old 03-13-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

im about to open up a big can of WHO CARES on this thread. its his car, some of you are maybe jealous he has a kswap, big deal. get over it.
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough

tell em gearbox...now where are the pics lol
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

just to change the subject...

first good wash since last summer.

Old 03-13-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

whoa whoa whoa fellas......take it easy.... no need to start a war here....

in actuality, speedfoos (with all respect and no offense speedfoos, just stating the facts) DID attack him first this round, so far the green civic guy hasnt done anything and you guys are attacking him for nothing...

my apoligies for setting this in my previous post about respecting speedfoos, i didnt read the posts correctly.

if you have alot of beef, take it via PM... lets get back on this thread's topic.

Originally Posted by gearbox
im about to open up a big can of WHO CARES on this thread. its his car, some of you are maybe jealous he has a kswap, big deal. get over it.
saves the day.
Old 03-13-2009

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by amexicancarguy

HAHAHAH....

dude, you have a silver civic.... i bet you if you havnt washed it since last summer it would still look cleaner than my black civic that i have just washed....

heres my rice.....
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

true but the spider webs in the wheel wells made it look dirty. hahaha.

but yeah from far away, looked fine. i like silver but it doesn't shine as well as other colors imo.
Old 03-13-2009

after washing/waxing my car, it shines for about 10mins before its "covered" in dust that you can see........ lol
Old 03-13-2009
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

same here. gets dusty as soon as i finish washing it, and if i drive more than a mile, i get nice black brake dust all over the sides and rear of the car. those panels are static charged or something and suck all the dirt to them. maybe i need to ground my bumper lol.
Old 03-13-2009
Registered!!

dont you have a silver car too gearbox?
Old 03-13-2009

^he does. i sure hope he's joking...hahahah cuz i dont believe him for a sex.
Old 03-14-2009
Premium Member

you want pics? lol. lemme drive my car around today and take some
Old 03-14-2009
Registered!!

sethro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amexicancarguy

I need that grill

Dude can you take a head on picture and some closeups of that sweet grill setup you have.
Old 03-14-2009
Premium Member

i think that is just the regular altezza (type-r) grill with the H emblem glued on.
Old 03-14-2009
Registered!!

sethro is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
i think that is just the regular altezza (type-r) grill with the H emblem glued on.
I thought it was the type r with some custom work done on it, would really like to get something like that.
Old 03-15-2009
Registered!!

haha thanks sethro.
but yeah its just an ebay grill with my old Honda emblem stuck with some double-sided tape.
Old 03-15-2009
Registered!!

haha thanks sethro.
but yeah its just an ebay grill with my old Honda emblem stuck with some double-sided tape.
Old 03-17-2009
Registered!!

depotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura aboutdepotcivic has a spectacular aura about

here some pics of my ride...
Things to be added sometime this week will be my mugen lip and sides soon to come..and hopefully my fx retro...

what you guys think.....
Old 03-17-2009
Registered!!

ahailey will become famous soon enough

Old 03-17-2009
Registered!!

dblockace is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys ive finally taken some nice pics... hope u guys like it...

Quick Reply: 2001 - 2003 Post your ride....