Need to make a sedan rear lip fit a coupe.. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Need to make a sedan rear lip fit a coupe..

Old 12-29-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Need to make a sedan rear lip fit a coupe..

I'm sure someone has figured this out by now. I searched but many threads were old, the most recent being the beginning of 06. I just bought the lip below. The guy noted that 4 Car Option mentioned that it could be done if the center were shaved a bit to get it to fit. I have no clue if this guy is right but I figured I'd ask you guys. I have an 03 Coupe and the lip is below (intended for a sedan)

Old 12-29-2006

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
not sure...
maybe hes talking about the tow hook on the sedans being in a different location from the coupes
Old 12-29-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
let the body shop do it.
Old 12-29-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
no sedans bumper are either shorter or longer then a coupes
Old 12-30-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Looks like I have a type B front lip sedan/coupe and a type r rear lip sedan for sale....