Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What's going on w/ this Site?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006
I like my commute

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
What's going on w/ this Site?

Umm anyone else noticing everything is different? there's 7thgencivic logo's everywhere, and apparently we are now civicforums.com??? anyone have a clue here?
Old 12-22-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
The site is slowly going away from 7thgencivic.com, now we're just turning into Honda-Tech.
Old 12-22-2006
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Originally Posted by drew22mader
The site is slowly going away from 7thgencivic.com, now we're just turning into Honda-Tech.
don't give it that much credit. honda-tech is actually a good site
Old 12-22-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Down hill yet again... But i know what the mods will say! "We are doing this to better serve you and the tunning community, please don't ask dumb questions."
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
alot of confusion....i see
Old 12-22-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Abmerop, i just meant like it's trying to appeal to all honda's and ****. I like Honda-tech alot. This site was once good.
Old 12-22-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
This gets more depressing as this goes on... especially for the ones that been here for years.
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all
yeah now the site is slower than ever. Has anyone noticed how long it takes to get a page up. I dont know what they are doing but the site is definitely going down hill.

Okay the speed issue has been resolved but even if U do change the link the some things are still not there. But it does take time for a change on a system to work. Good luck with the site.

Last edited by Valdeezy; 12-22-2006 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

Maverick_1337 will become famous soon enoughMaverick_1337 will become famous soon enough
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...critisism.html
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

navysooner will become famous soon enoughnavysooner will become famous soon enough
Doesn't mean posting in the wrong forum is acceptable now.
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

gipperkid is an unknown quantity at this point
I've noticed theres not a lot of activity on this site anymore. Something needs to be done to attract members and more visitors back.
Old 12-22-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
where is everyones avatar?
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

jonjon81 is an unknown quantity at this point
i fear change
Old 12-22-2006

All i know is my avatar better be back on and my trophy from the Members Choice or i'm gonna be pissed.
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

Jeenyusss is an unknown quantity at this point
to many 7th gen symbolss
Old 12-22-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
lol^
Old 12-22-2006
Banned

Kajus is an unknown quantity at this point
images still goofy, no avatar or smilies.

url now changed to civicforums.com

RIP 7thgen
Old 12-22-2006
Banned

civicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond repute
We are working getting these issues solved right now. I know there are some problems with images, hopefully much of this should be resolved within the next hour or so.

You should start to see some things working within a few minutes.
Old 12-22-2006
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Kajus

RIP 7thgen
Later 7thgen good times, good times lol
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
RIP 2k1civic.com
then RIP 2k2civic.com

then RIP 7thgencivic.com
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

04TXtoys will become famous soon enough04TXtoys will become famous soon enough
ya this is definately B.S.! i noticed all these new people on here saying things like "well we finally have our new site to post up are 94 model p.o.s" LOL

i cant believe this site has become another club civic.com....... oh well, IP.COM FTW I guess!
Old 12-22-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
i want my damn avatar back...
Old 12-22-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
this site is just depressing now. **** i miss the old days....

about getting rid of 7thgen.
Old 12-22-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
i dunno should keep the site how it was before
Old 12-22-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Geesh you guys. Relax a little. Spend a few more minutes talking about car stuff than complaining. Stuff like the pics are down because everything has to be redirected. You guys probably complain less about stuff you buy and this site is FREE. lol

Everything is being worked on, you're about to get a few new friends, and once the major change is over we can work on fine tuning it to be how we want..
Old 12-22-2006
Banned

civicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond reputecivicDave has a reputation beyond repute
Here's what I think is going on. we host all the images on a separate IP. The first IP which has vbulletin on it has resolved through the DNS, the one that has the icons, buttons, avatars, etc. are still in the process of resolving.

This is a temporary issue and everything will be back to normal before you know it.
Old 12-22-2006
Registered!!

aznprid214 has a spectacular aura aboutaznprid214 has a spectacular aura about
i miss 7thgen...
Old 12-22-2006
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
All that's gone is the URL.... Change your bookmark and it will all return to normal
Old 12-22-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
doesnt matter...
Old 12-22-2006
Banned

Kajus is an unknown quantity at this point
it's easy and fun to hate!

when derek owned 7thgen it was a good knowledge site for me but now, meh i can move on..i still think it woulda been more profitable for them keeping it

Quick Reply: What's going on w/ this Site?