Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Turbo Installed Now Rebuild

Old 11-18-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DUDEitsMATTx
ur dumb
I hope your not calling me dumb, Your the one claiming to put check valves on the map sensor.
Old 11-18-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
....wtf???
Old 11-18-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
ok everyone the car is done.. runs great gets full boost goes to red line everything is good.. i just need 2 get a few things looked at cuz my car keeps wantin 2 over heat, and i also need 2 raise my car it is way 2 low the hot pipe and the FMIC scrape the ground when i hit bumps. so 2mrow i will bring it up so that wont happen.. only thing is that i might have 2 get yet another PCS XCF harness cuz the computer port does not work, so there for i can not tune it later on down the road if i want 2 up the boost as of now.. but it does hall fukin ***, and uses alot more gas cuz bein in boost is fun and the BOV.. ill get some more pics and vids once i fix the over heatin

Originally Posted by Logan3024
I hope your not calling me dumb, Your the one claiming to put check valves on the map sensor.
so you think ur smarter then andyman, paul "ask dezod" and chris? check valves go in 2 ur vac line b4 it goes in2 ur map sensor.. so stf^..
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Logan3024
There is no line that runs to the map sensor, in previous years yes.....but on the 7thgen it plugs directly into the manifold, there are no lines that come out of it.
ok now that i read this when im not in a rush and pissed off i get what ur sayin, the stock map sensor right? cuz we are talkin about the one u get with the turbo kit that u have 2 use witch gets T'ed in ur vac lines along with all ur other stuff like the BOV,WG you know?
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

SOAD is on a distinguished road
nice, congrats
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

thx man
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

BCCentaur3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet, I'm happy that everything is finally up and going. Pretty siked to see the vids and pics man. Job well done.
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

AThompson18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats awesome, but u said ur car keeps wanting to overheat, that is a good sign of a blown headgasket. I had the same problem.
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
ok now that i read this when im not in a rush and pissed off i get what ur sayin, the stock map sensor right? cuz we are talkin about the one u get with the turbo kit that u have 2 use witch gets T'ed in ur vac lines along with all ur other stuff like the BOV,WG you know?

Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

yeah well sry cuz i was talkin about the map sensor u get with the tubo kit for the check valves, and when i was readin all that i was 1 in a rush and 2 pissed off at the car.. lol
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
well it great to hear that you got it running now. Hopefully soon you'll have it with no kinks. Post some vids and more pix when you get it right!
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

welp i got some bad news
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

what is it?
Old 11-19-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
blown head gasket.

?
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

well i dont know exactly whats wrong right now........ but i will 2mrow when my machanic put my car on the lift when he gets 2 work 2mrow and see my car in the parkin lot i h8 leavein my car there cuz its kinda not in a good area... but w/e
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

lol he is proably gunna think i got in a wreck cuz i still have my bumper off and my hot pipe that goes into the FMIC is off cuz when they towed it it was in the way, also my FMIC was abour 1inch from hittin the tow truck bed, cuz my car is wayyy 2low..
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i thought you were 'sposed to raise it? and what did you do to it already?
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by XSRCivic
blown head gasket.

?
i hope thats all haha
i dont know exactly whats wrong with it right now i will know more 2mrow but here is basicly what happend.. well chris thinks this is what happend.. for it over heatin and stuff made it every weak cuz it did it like 5times in a row, and he said it **** the motor up bad.. but he thinks its somethin 2 do wit the head valves, head gasket something... but we dont really know till 2mrow.. but if thats all then ill be happy.. if the whole motor is done then ill be happy, cuz ill get it build pistons and rods w/e, but sad cuz im gunna be dropin $.. lol owell **** happens.. soo i guess a ping noise, with smoke and oil poorin out and the car turnin off when i came 2 a stop is bad thing..
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
i thought you were 'sposed to raise it? and what did you do to it already?
oh i am.. but have not had time.. and now this may put me on a month delay or so dependin on whats needed
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
damn dude u should of just drove all the way to willmington nc so chris can install the whole thing for u but yah man that sucks ***. hopefully just a blown head gasket...or what ever and its all fixed. good luck and im sure everyone in here are gonna be happy to see pics and vids when its all done.
Old 11-19-2006
Registered!!

well he basicly did the install its not hard.. its just that pcs sent the wrong wire harness the 1st time and the 2nd one withc i have now the computer cord dont work, its not my fault.. and idc whats wrong with the car, eather its gunna be an easy fix, or its gunna be a whole new motor and fully buil bottom end
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

i hope thats all haha
i dont know exactly whats wrong with it right now i will know more 2mrow but here is basicly what happend.. well chris thinks this is what happend.. for it over heatin and stuff made it every weak cuz it did it like 5times in a row, and he said it **** the motor up bad.. but he thinks its somethin 2 do wit the head valves, head gasket something... but we dont really know till 2mrow.. but if thats all then ill be happy.. if the whole motor is done then ill be happy, cuz ill get it build pistons and rods w/e, but sad cuz im gunna be dropin $.. lol owell **** happens.. soo i guess a ping noise, with smoke and oil poorin out and the car turnin off when i came 2 a stop is bad thing..
Why am i not suprised to see a post like this?
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

wtf does that mean?
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

you find out what the problem was?
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

haha no not yet, cuz im an idiot and i 4 got that i keep the keys with me and i 4 got 2 bring them 2 him in the morning.. so yeah i took them 2 him around 3.... but i will know 2mrow im the first in line so...
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

soldierboi will become famous soon enoughsoldierboi will become famous soon enough
well i just figured out whats wrong with ur car....its needs to be shipped to me so i can keep it
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

hah why would u wanna keep it?? if u got $ ill sell u it for the right price.. kelly blue book + some of turbo lol
Old 11-20-2006
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
damn i love your gauges..... i usually don't like the ones that go on the pillar, they're bait, but these are super clean...
Old 11-21-2006
Registered!!

yeah they are clean.. ill get some pics later on with the gauges light up
Old 11-21-2006
Registered!!

nope not yet the bays have been full so.. but he did say the peice of metel i found was off my car, an that he can see that oil and collant is leakin so

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Turbo Installed Now Rebuild